Beachbody Insanity lets do this!!

I will be starting my first day of insanity today. So excited.
Anyone else doing it or is going to start doing it soon.

Please add me :-)

Replies

• nessnelsonx
    nessnelsonx Posts: 5 Member
    I'll be starting later on today. Determined to push through as this will be the third time I've started. On the previous attempts I've barely made it past the fit test! Be great to have some insanity buddies :)
  • yay!!! I am on day 30 of insanity. It is definitely challenging but it is pushing me to do better and reach my goals. It is hard as a mother of a 4 month old and a 1 1/2 year old but I am determined to reach my goals. The hardest part for me is the dieting. I have been making sure I am under my calorie goal but I don't always eat the best foods. Good luck!
  • arw060310
    arw060310 Posts: 256 Member
    I just started week 3 of my second round! So far I've been having pretty good results this time around =]
  • Just a week left of my first round. I'm thinking one more round before starting Body Beast. :)
  • CharlzO
    CharlzO Posts: 96 Member
    Just hit Day 10 today for me. Can't wait to see how the 2nd month goes when I get there! I might even toss some Asylum after that just for kicks...dunno yet.
  • stac327
    stac327 Posts: 2 Member
    I'm thinking of starting round two of insanity here really soon, maybe next week. Good luck I
    Lost about 30 pounds the first time it was awesome. I had so much energy!
  • tdfarmer
    tdfarmer Posts: 176 Member
    I'm thinking about starting Monday! I did month one at the beginning of the year had great results but over did it on month 2.
  • Tomorrow will be day 4 for me.. So lets DO IT!
  • Roz2889
    Roz2889 Posts: 71 Member
    I'm thinking of starting round two of insanity here really soon, maybe next week. Good luck I
    Lost about 30 pounds the first time it was awesome. I had so much energy!

How strictly did you follow the diet plan? Per the nutrition guide I should be eating around 1900 calories but seems way too high! Have been doing 1400-1500 so far.