SHARKS TEAM - WEEK 1 WEIGH IN

Replies

• nonnalynn
    nonnalynn Posts: 651 Member
    :sad: week 5...243.8 I haven't been doing the high intensity burns y'all have, choosing a 2 hour walk or yard work over a half-marathon, but I did not expect a huge gain! Discouraging!
  • barkingbetty
    barkingbetty Posts: 347 Member
    Week 5 weight: 142 - Woo Hoo!
  • fang19423
    fang19423 Posts: 1,407 Member
    :sad: week 5...243.8 I haven't been doing the high intensity burns y'all have, choosing a 2 hour walk or yard work over a half-marathon, but I did not expect a huge gain! Discouraging!

Donna don't be too disheartened. It's the nature of this journey - twists and turns ... but you CAN do this.
  • FindingSamMon
    FindingSamMon Posts: 774 Member
    Week 5: 193.4 - I think we all expected my gain this week. Hopefully I stay in the challenge to lose all of this annoying bloat.
  • fang19423
    Well done Melissa .... a loss! :laugh:
    Don't worry Sam, I was suffering from bloat last week when every single other member of the team lost :explode: . You will rein it back in next week.
  • kristinc06837
    kristinc06837 Posts: 630 Member
    205.2 :)
  • mangobadango
    mangobadango Posts: 294 Member
    207.9. A loss (1.3 lbs to be exact) again this week. I was dreading stepping on the scale this morning, but it smiled at me.

We had an amazing week of losses last week and it is no surprise that there is a little bit of backlash from that. Sometimes our bodies and scales just like to throw fits. The goal of this challenge is to just keep moving forward with the next goals set for us.
  • kateflourishes
    kateflourishes Posts: 257 Member
    146.6 (up 2.0 lbs from last week). Well, hope I can stay in it. The scale was not kind to me this week! Sorry guys.
  • kvonjohn
    kvonjohn Posts: 569 Member
  • fang19423
    Well done sharks, there have been some gains and some losses, but this incredible team has done brilliantly.

Just one more weigh in to get in:smile:
  • pamcuster
    pamcuster Posts: 770 Member
    118.8...down 1.2 pounds!
  • fang19423
    Excellent Pam - another great week - well done everybody.:tongue:
  • jaajh
    jaajh Posts: 1,262 Member

We had an amazing week of losses last week and it is no surprise that there is a little bit of backlash from that. Sometimes our bodies and scales just like to throw fits. The goal of this challenge is to just keep moving forward with the next goals set for us.

SO TRUE! I could not have put it better! I was one of the gains, but this is so right - we just need to keep moving forwards. The only way in which we fail is if we give up. SHARKS DO NOT GIVE UP :bigsmile:
  • jaajh
    WEEK 6 WEIGH IN:

172.8 lbs. (DOWN 1.3 lbs :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: ) I'll take that!

Hope the scale smiles for all of you too :love:
  • fang19423
    Nice job Ali .. you are doing great.

Week 6

Well I am down by 0.25 lbs, I was hoping for more, but I will take it.
    166 lbs.
  • barkingbetty
    barkingbetty Posts: 347 Member
    Week 6 weigh-in: 142.5

I gained .5 this week. Hopefully it's just a temporary setback due to my "time of the month". :blushing:
  • jaajh
    Good work Mary and Melissa! Mary - any loss is good :bigsmile: and Melissa - only a 0.5 lb gain when TOM is around is also great!

Well done Sharks!

Pam - WEIGHTS ENTERED TO HERE! Over to you now :happy:
  • kvonjohn
    kvonjohn Posts: 569 Member
  • nonnalynn
    nonnalynn Posts: 651 Member
    247.0 @?^%# ooops....no complaining LOL!
  • FindingSamMon
    FindingSamMon Posts: 774 Member
    190.8 - Down from last week, up from the week before...ARRGGGGHHHH ( I did eat like a fool last week though)

My goal is 2 lbs next week.