MEN : What is your ideal body weight or shape on a woman?

Replies

• I conveniently just sat down with popcorn....this should be good

LOL!
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    If they answer you, does a woman of their choice get sent to them in the mail?
  • dirty_dirty_eater
    dirty_dirty_eater Posts: 574 Member
    All women are required to be > or = to Kate Beckinsale to be considered attractive by me...

You must be at least this hot to ride:

4620987550_a0e64704f2.jpg
  • KeViN_v2pt0
    KeViN_v2pt0 Posts: 375 Member
    I'm just curious, how important is a flat tummy on a woman? What body shape do you consider sexy? Thin, Skinny, Fit, Curvy, Thick? Other?

Other
  • SkinnyFatAlbert
    SkinnyFatAlbert Posts: 482 Member

Yes, and assembly is required.
  • I depends on the individual. My preference is an healthy athletic tone. Not bulky , muscle bound but toned. Six packs are hot too!
  • BinaryPulsar

Yes, and assembly is required.

:laugh:
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    I'll settle for nothing less than a super hot model loaded with so many daddy issues and subconscious needs for approval that she'll do almost anything to please me.

oh yeah... daddy issues. that goes without saying. nudge nudge. wink wink. say no more.

tumblr_lpbh73nPfg1qiwa09o1_400.gif
  • sassypants0923
    sassypants0923 Posts: 7,188 Member
    BUmp
  • nm212
    nm212 Posts: 570 Member
    LOL this is very entertaining
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Big, little or short or tall, wish I could have kept them all, The Lord knows I loved everyone... :smile: :wink: :love:

Best post yet. lol

Since no men are actually answering, I will break the rule of responding to a post meant for the other gender. My husband mostly likes Amazons. Women over 5'7" who are built somewhat large and preferably have large hips and bum. Conveniently I am his type (he is my type).

He doesn't care if the upper half is skinny, chubby, flat, busty, he can appreciate all types but is just not attracted to flat/small bums or more boyish lower bodies (no hips).
  • Kevalicious99
    Kevalicious99 Posts: 1,131 Member
    Just not super skinny ... that is a huge turn off for me. Anything else is pretty good as women are just naturally sexy.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    3309878-dis-gonna-be-good-bear-sitting-down-chair-1372353364n.gif
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    I'm just curious, how important is a flat tummy on a woman? What body shape do you consider sexy? Thin, Skinny, Fit, Curvy, Thick? Other?
    If the majority say something that isn't our body shape, what are you going to do to change your body shape so they will like you?
  • SkinnyFatAlbert
    SkinnyFatAlbert Posts: 482 Member
    If the majority say something that isn't our body shape, what are you going to do to change your body shape so they will like you?

Body shape isn't important. I respect women for their minds. Just kidding it's body shape :)
  • nm212
    haha not changing NOTHING! I just wanted to have some fun :P
  • In for the incoming sh!tstorm

This...
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    My new favorite quote from https://www.facebook.com/gokaleo:
    Here's a novel concept: YOU get to decide what is healthy, sexy and beautiful when it comes to your own body.

And the reality is that no matter what you decide, someone will tell you you're wrong.

But, someone else will think you're perfect. When you do what YOU love, when you live the life YOU want, when you portray the image YOU want to portray, there will be someone (probably a lot of someones, actually) who are looking for those qualities in a friend, or partner.

Don't live for the people telling you you're wrong. Live for yourself, and the people who love the qualities you possess will be drawn to you.
  • BinaryPulsar
    I like them thick and curvy no offense to anyone who wants to lose weight. More power to you for making a choice for you, but for me I like a woman between 150 and 180 I've had the bean poles nice to have on your arm and show off but that's about it for me.

Haarruuumph!!! FINE!!! :cry: :cry: :sad: :sad: :frown: :ohwell:

Just kidding...:flowerforyou:
  • nm212
    Yeah BusyLady!! Love that!