MEN : What is your ideal body weight or shape on a woman?

Replies

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    It's the package that counts.

That what women say about da guise.
  • Slacker16
    Slacker16 Posts: 1,184 Member
    52.37 kgs.
    No man will ever love you if you weigh anything else. Next question?

Joking aside, I find women that are short and a bit bottom-heavy to be the most attractive, but all men are different.
  • sassypants0923
    sassypants0923 Posts: 7,188 Member
    52.37 kgs.
    No man will ever love you if you weigh anything else. Next question?

Joking aside, I find women that are short and a bit bottom-heavy to be the most attractive, but all men are different.

HAHA... you win!
  • kyleekay10
    kyleekay10 Posts: 1,812 Member
    ideal body weight: That "sweet spot" in anorexia where you're thin but not so thing that if I touch you, you break

idea shape: when you wear that really short dress, I could tell exactly how many dances your dad missed.

:laugh:

I'm confused why so many women are concerned about what MEN want in a body shape/size/etc. Get to a point where you are confident, and the right guy will think you're perfect as you are. Jeezus.
  • NinjadURbacon
    NinjadURbacon Posts: 395 Member
    all depends......

am I sober or have I been drinking. Because the answer can vary a lot depending on the situation.
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    ideal body weight: That "sweet spot" in anorexia where you're thin but not so thing that if I touch you, you break

idea shape: when you wear that really short dress, I could tell exactly how many dances your dad missed.

I'm confused why so many women are concerned about what MEN want in a body shape/size/etc. Get to a point where you are confident, and the right guy will think you're perfect as you are. Jeezus.

American culture and media is heavily geared to the idea that a woman's worth stems from her ability to attract and keep a male mate.
  • heylookitsval
    heylookitsval Posts: 1,141 Member

Most men are just happy to get some.
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    I had a guy kick me out of his bed because my elbows were too pointy.

I think you are using your elbows wrong.
  • mjkanaan
    mjkanaan Posts: 78 Member
    Ok, the guy that said "active" is awesome, as are the guys that said "confidence" makes a woman sexy, and "attitude and personality" make a difference. I've known incredibly attractive women with self esteem issues who can't get guys to notice them, and I've known "mildly" attractive women with the confidence and personality to get any guy they want! It's what you project and how you carry yourself sometimes that mean more than anything. :smokin:
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Nice *kitten* and low self esteem.

Thread grenade.
    phil-wellman-minor-league-manager-grenade.gif
  • SkinnyFatAlbert
    SkinnyFatAlbert Posts: 482 Member

What women who ask "what body shape/size/etc do guys like?' mean to say is "what body shape/size/etc do hot guys like?"
  • sassypants0923
    iQhPti7.jpg?1
    \
    How'd you get that picture of me!? hee hee
  • da_bears10089
    da_bears10089 Posts: 1,791 Member
    IN the wonderful topic this will/has been
  • jonnythan

What women who ask "what body shape/size/etc do guys like?' mean to say is "what body shape/size/etc do hot guys like?"

What they really mean is "I hope someone describes my body in order to help me feel I have some worth as a human being."
  • sassypants0923

What they really mean is "I hope someone describes my body in order to help me feel I have some worth as a human being."

Rude.
  • kyleekay10
    kyleekay10 Posts: 1,812 Member

American culture and media is heavily geared to the idea that a woman's worth stems from her ability to attract and keep a male mate.

That's true. I hope that changes soon. I think we're slowly moving in the right direction.

And it goes both ways, honestly. Neither gender should try to achieve a certain look just to please someone else, IMO.
  • sassypants0923
    iQhPti7.jpg?1
    \
    How'd you get that picture of me!? hee hee
    oh my god.
    marry me

Oooo, you're too late! Someone already beat ya to it!
  • jonnythan

That's true. I hope that changes soon. I think we're slowly moving in the right direction.

And it goes both ways, honestly. Neither gender should try to achieve a certain look just to please someone else, IMO.

You'd think so... but then you have the post right above yours, where a man is (facetiously, but it still makes the point) deciding what mate to bestow his love, attention, and protection on by how hot she looks in a bikini. So, yeah. Not so much!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    IN!.... for skimming through posted answers to see if the one person on here who truly matters answered describing anything close to me.
  • nm212
    nm212 Posts: 570 Member
    Wow you guys are reading way too into this! I was just having some fun...Everyone has a unique preference of what they find attractive! DUH! We all know this...Beauty comes in different shapes and sizes. I was just having fun. It doesn't reflect my self-esteem. THANK YOU. Judgmental much? GEEZZZ