MEN : What is your ideal body weight or shape on a woman?

Replies

• dnsrmr
    dnsrmr Posts: 99 Member
    Oh boy this is getting good, just like a soap opera. :drinker:
  • SteveStedge1
    SteveStedge1 Posts: 149 Member
    God people have no balls here and refuse to answer the question. It was asked, I will answer.

Overwhelmingly men prefer hourglass shaped women.

If you have a body shape other than that its not like you can change your shape other than being the fittest you that you wish to/want to/care to be.

Every guy likes different things.

As far as "flat stomach" some definition is incredibly sexy...but a 6 pack? I prefer a soft woman, not a hard one.
    Plus I wouldnt want to live with someone who spends hours a day working out and obsesses over everything she eats. That is unattractive.

But I already have a woman so my opinion is basically irrelevant.

Be the best you you can be. Its like guys who worry about their height or penis size. Guess what..ya cant change those things. If you spend your life worrying about things you cant change...that is a very unattractive personality.

Women..you know what looks good. You know when you feel good.

You don't need a man to tell you that.
  • bmatsumoto
    bmatsumoto Posts: 11 Member
    I kind of dig them all, I've definitely dated them all - fit works though, just because we're already on the same page--
  • loving this insight into the male mind! (obviously a psych major :wink: )
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Honest answer is there is no answer.
    There is so much involved in what a guy can be attracted to in a lady and at a glance it can appear to be opposites.
    One time it may be a person that is petite and another time she is full figured.

Maybe it was the petite ones smile and shyness and maybe it was the full figured ones eyes and laugh or vice versa.
    Every man is going to have their own body shape definition of attractive just the same as ladies do.
  • CrusherKun
    CrusherKun Posts: 353 Member
    All women are required to be > or = to Kate Beckinsale to be considered attractive by me...

You must be at least this hot to ride:

4620987550_a0e64704f2.jpg

Christina Hendricks in Firefly......OH GAWD YES!
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    All women are required to be > or = to Kate Beckinsale to be considered attractive by me...

You must be at least this hot to ride:

4620987550_a0e64704f2.jpg

Christina Hendricks in Firefly......OH GAWD YES!

I keep forgetting how pretty she was back then.
  • ThePlight
    ThePlight Posts: 3,593 Member
    ideal body weight: That "sweet spot" in anorexia where you're thin but not so thing that if I touch you, you break

idea shape: when you wear that really short dress, I could tell exactly how many dances your dad missed.

:laugh:

I'm confused why so many women are concerned about what MEN want in a body shape/size/etc. Get to a point where you are confident, and the right guy will think you're perfect as you are. Jeezus.
    I agree. HOWEVER, it is still fun to know what others think. Even if it changes nothing :P
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    It is threads like these that make it easy to weed out gene pool pollutants.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Interesting read for sure! :wink:
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    They like the kind with vaginas and boobs. And sometimes even those things are negotiable. Especially in certain districts of Bangkok.
  • AshleyM71
    AshleyM71 Posts: 3,029 Member
    Personally. I'm glad that men like Christina Hendricks's body type!
  • ThePlight
    ThePlight Posts: 3,593 Member
    They like the kind with vaginas and boobs. And sometimes even those things are negotiable. Especially in certain districts of Bangkok.
    XD
    Haha, yes. My friend would know ALLLLL about this.
  • elkahallick
    elkahallick Posts: 1,138 Member
    Whatever shape and weight she's confident at.... Confidence is was sexy...
  • elkahallick
    elkahallick Posts: 1,138 Member
    Whatever shape and weight she's confident at.... Confidence is what is sexy...
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    i was going to say, isn't a woman who's comfortable in her own skin the sexiest? Meaning if a woman feels great and feels at ease...and comfortable (no matter what body type)....because then that ease is going to translate into things that can only work out well for the man! :laugh: :wink:
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    My ex was obsessed with my big stomach, but yeah it's confidence. If you know youre sex on legs then it doesn't matter.
  • VeganLexi
    VeganLexi Posts: 960 Member

You wish!!
  • Cold_Steel
    Cold_Steel Posts: 897 Member
    Hey hey hey

Lets not try to make men sound bad like vaginas and boobs are the most important things we find attractive in a woman...

We like small mouths too...

KIDDING

I KID

But seriously...

My ideal body weight or shape in a woman ?

I have dated a variety and have been attracted to a variety...

Yep based on the range of experience I have a wide range of preferences... I have dated extremely petite and small women to voluptuous / larger woman ... I prefer the right attitude, the ability to hold a conversation and funny aka MY WIFE

Eyes are important too, but usually eyes are attractive when the person who has them knows how to use them.
  • A flat stomach does have a certain enchantment about it. Eg, this very thing but curvy El Salvodorean girl was trying to get at me the other day. Tiny waist, hips, moderate booty, porcelain skin, Not an ounce of evident athletic tissue....mid rif top on a concave bellybutton was mmmmmmmmmmph....So, in isolation, a flat stomach can of itself be a hot thing. My lil sister is a bikini/figure competitor. She looks amaaaaaaaazing in gym clothes and booty shorts BUT HORRIBLE in pants! Her quads are jacked and her booty is like two bowling balls underskin: NO HIPS....and shes conscious of it. She has one of those "the less clothes the better bodies"....wheres a skinnyfat girl with a crazy hip to waist differential can still look "curvy" in clothes but when they come off your like "where the hell are the legs, calves, and hamstrings at?!"...."What do you prefer": a balanced, hand carved phsyique to genetic limit of its owner....ive seen asian girls with pro level legs and never trained a day in their life.....but NO BOOTY at all....i prefer THOSE legs in a miniskirt BUT NOT in a boycut thong, Period! DO the best with your genetics..."whats your favorite part of a woman?" "show me the woman and Ill show you the part".....next question please!