MEN : What is your ideal body weight or shape on a woman?

Replies

• AshleyM71
    AshleyM71 Posts: 3,029 Member
    Whatever shape and weight she's confident at.... Confidence is what is sexy...

We'll said, Elka
  • aegira
    aegira Posts: 204
    I started my adventure for me and me alone (my arthritis insisted on coming along for the ride), during this adventure a guy I started dating told me "I've never really been into heavy women". My answer "Your loss coz If I'm not good enough for you after loosing 25kg then in your opinion I'll never be good enough...so piss off" :angry:

I'm now 34kg down (so close to my goal) and my adventure has shown me one thing...I was always awesome, now I'm awesome with curves
    Oops computer glitch:
    My point with this was that if women are happy within, then if there is a significant other on the cards for you, then he'll love you for you. I'm now with a guy who loves me and supports me...even if I have a cheat day :laugh:
  • elkahallick
    elkahallick Posts: 1,138 Member
    Whatever shape and weight she's confident at.... Confidence is what is sexy...

We'll said, Elka

Thanks... I absolutely mean that too... I don't care how pretty you are, a woman's body language says a lot, plus I don't want to be with a woman that is constently saying "do you think I am pretty?" "I feel so fat"... I think you get my point..
  • Whatever shape and weight she's confident at.... Confidence is what is sexy...

We'll said, Elka

Thanks... I absolutely mean that too... I don't care how pretty you are, a woman's body language says a lot, plus I don't want to be with a woman that is constently saying "do you think I am pretty?" "I feel so fat"... I think you get my point..

you get it!
  • Mr_Excitement
    Mr_Excitement Posts: 833 Member
    IDEAL?

850cdf9ac1c87088489f1f61ef20c486.jpeg

But that's pretty much a combination of intense training, great diet, and winning the genetic lottery. :D

But a good personality + basically attractive will outweigh the best looks in the world pretty quickly. A tummy is no big deal.
  • IDEAL?

But that's pretty much a combination of intense training, great diet, and winning the genetic lottery. :D

But a good personality + basically attractive will outweigh the best looks in the world pretty quickly. A tummy is no big deal.

LoL @ "basically attractive"!!
  • ThePlight
    ThePlight Posts: 3,593 Member
    IDEAL?

That part stuck out for me, too.
  • mathjulz
    mathjulz Posts: 5,514 Member
    I started my adventure for me and me alone (my arthritis insisted on coming along for the ride), during this adventure a guy I started dating told me "I've never really been into heavy women". My answer "Your loss coz If I'm not good enough for you after loosing 25kg then in your opinion I'll never be good enough...so piss off" :angry:

I'm now 34kg down (so close to my goal) and my adventure has shown me one thing...I was always awesome, now I'm awesome with curves
    Oops computer glitch:
    My point with this was that if women are happy within, then if there is a significant other on the cards for you, then he'll love you for you. I'm now with a guy who loves me and supports me...even if I have a cheat day :laugh:

Absolutely love this response!! More women need that attitude. (Or a very similar one: if I'm not good enough for you where I am right now, you'll never be good enough for me :wink:)
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    IDEAL?

He should define what that is exactly :)
  • mathjulz
    mathjulz Posts: 5,514 Member
    IDEAL?

That part stuck out for me, too.

Well, yes, but verbage aside I do like his point.

Amy Pond once said "You know how you meet someone and they are really beautiful, but after 5 minutes you realize they are as dull as a rock. But then there's someone and you're thinking 'okay, not bad,' and then you get to know them and the more time you spend with them, the more beautiful they become." Or something like that.
  • Mr_Excitement
    Mr_Excitement Posts: 833 Member
    IDEAL?

He should define what that is exactly :)

Hmm... I'm going to say a traditional "5". Your average, non-model woman. I don't think I can cite an example because Hollywood doesn't seem to have anything under a 7, lol.
  • The topic was shape not cognitive bias, affective forecasting, emotional intelligence, or any other cerebral content. With that said a woman with the body of the one up top without a well stratified character, rigorous conversational aptitude, humility, charm, loyalty, and an anguished litany of other qualities would hardly be "ideal" for me.....tchau'!
  • mank32
    mank32 Posts: 1,323 Member
    i'm built like a 12yo boy and i rate anywhere from 4-8 depending upon rater. what does that tell you??
  • IDEAL?

• I can totally put my hair up in a pony tail like that chic! Sweet! We're practically twins!
  • cynthiaj777
    cynthiaj777 Posts: 787 Member
    The answer is yes.

You sound like my boyfriend......except it is normally said like this "I believe the correct answer is yes." haha:laugh:
  • DoNotSpamMe73
    DoNotSpamMe73 Posts: 286 Member
    That's so cute. I have to admit my eldest sister is similar her first child Olivia the weight was lost within 3 months after and I have a nephew on the way. I'll see how this comes off, but it looks like her excess weight right now is actually the baby. After much discussion the boys name will be Alexander, but it could change suddenly when the parents meet him when he's born.
  • DoNotSpamMe73
    96b3376c9bed412b8e1ca18a90014ef5.jpg
    That's so cute. I have to admit my eldest sister is similar her first child Olivia the weight was lost within 3 months after and I have a nephew on the way. I'll see how this comes off, but it looks like her excess weight right now is actually the baby. After much discussion the boys name will be Alexander, but it could change suddenly when the parents meet him when he's born.
  • DoNotSpamMe73
    I hope this all comes back to "How tall are you" PM Weirdness.
    I've always wondered about random height questions. I don't get the question easily. 5ft 7 exactly/170cm...
  • DoNotSpamMe73
    I'll settle for nothing less than a super hot model loaded with so many daddy issues and subconscious needs for approval that she'll do almost anything to please me.

oh yeah... daddy issues. that goes without saying. nudge nudge. wink wink. say no more.

tumblr_lpbh73nPfg1qiwa09o1_400.gif
    You know Daddy issues can cause women to be constantly suspicious of men and/or avoid them altogether right? The only constant is stressed and fidgety.... and that isn't exclusive to those women.