WEDDING...the final result!!

Replies

• Thank you! :) It was a fun journey!! Worth it!
  • workout_ninja
    workout_ninja Posts: 524 Member
    bump to watch later
  • FitWarrior7
    FitWarrior7 Posts: 332 Member
    Awesome video, your videographer did a great job! And you look beautiful, as your groom mentioned. Makes me want to watch my wedding video again tonight. Thanks for the uplifting video for what probably would have been another boring day in corporate america.
  • Beautiful! I am new to fitness pal so that was awesome to see!!! :)
  • jessica182517
    jessica182517 Posts: 390 Member
    Wow!! That was beautiful :) You guys are so cute together, Congrats!!
  • determined2bfit13
    determined2bfit13 Posts: 91 Member
    Wow what a beautiful video! You looked amazing! Best of luck and Congratulations :)
    Thank you so much for sharing that (and making me cry at work LOL)
  • stacibuk
    stacibuk Posts: 276 Member
    Loved the video. Congrats!!
  • nolanerinbryon
    nolanerinbryon Posts: 80 Member
    When I opened the video link, I wasn't expecting to see a recording of your gorgeous day in a city we share. I live very close to where you filmed (Calhoun)! You and your husband make a beautiful couple and you look SO happy. Congratulations on your fitness/health goals - you look beautiful!!! Your videographer did an amazing job as well :)
  • Yay! A fellow Minnesotan! Thank you for your encouragement! :) Our videographer was definitely amazing!! They were really able to capture the day. :)
  • KeepGoingKylene
    KeepGoingKylene Posts: 432 Member
    Beautiful!!!!
    Thank you for sharing!
  • This made me cry! You looked GORGEOUS and the video was very well done! Congratulation's to the both of you! :)
  • dakotababy
    dakotababy Posts: 2,404 Member
    Wow. What an incredible video. Love how it was put together, whoever you got to do it did a very good job!
    Its also a nice keepsake for if you come on MFP to complain about your husband - you can just refer to the video! :D
  • Raw_Bean
    Raw_Bean Posts: 293 Member
    What an amazing wedding video of a beautiful day! You can see the love and connection between you two. The friends and family to share in your special day - you all are so very blessed. I have to say, the video made me teary too!

All the best!
  • Thank you all so much!! :) It was such a magical day!!!!
  • Mrs_Padgett
    Mrs_Padgett Posts: 191 Member
    That was beautiful!
  • workout_ninja
    workout_ninja Posts: 524 Member
    you looked absolutely stunning! Got a little misty eyed!!! Congratulations x
  • PositiveBody
    PositiveBody Posts: 43 Member
    So beautiful...I have a lump in my throat. Blessings.
  • jennygeo1
    jennygeo1 Posts: 133 Member
    So stunning and absolutely adorable! Well done and congratulations!
  • Loser_Girly
    Loser_Girly Posts: 9 Member
    aww that video is beautiful. What a cute couple! :)
  • marciebrian
    marciebrian Posts: 853 Member
    what an amazingly beautiful video and a treasure you and Justin will have for the rest of your lives. You were absolutely breathtaking. Mazel Tov ;-) have a happy wonderful life
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!