4800 baby!

PedalHound
PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
So, loving my Polar F6 HRM and I really love that every Sunday it gives me a weekly summary! I've been around 3200 to 3500 burned in a week but my goal is to get to 5000. This past week was a hair under 4800 calories and I'm so stoked! I need to really bust my tail this week, although my bike needs repair which is my big calorie burn so it may just have to hold off until next week but I'm determined to get those big numbers!!

Replies

• PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    So, loving my Polar F6 HRM and I really love that every Sunday it gives me a weekly summary! I've been around 3200 to 3500 burned in a week but my goal is to get to 5000. This past week was a hair under 4800 calories and I'm so stoked! I need to really bust my tail this week, although my bike needs repair which is my big calorie burn so it may just have to hold off until next week but I'm determined to get those big numbers!!
  • Quenofcrazzy
    Quenofcrazzy Posts: 358
    WAY TO GO!!!

I want an F6!
  • natalie424
    natalie424 Posts: 320
    I just bought my Polar F6 last week... and LOVE IT! It is so nice to see what you accomplished over the week!
  • tanzmamma
    tanzmamma Posts: 368 Member
    OK I dont know what this is (I'm gonna google it lol).. but whatever it is it sounds like I want one LMAO
  • PrincessDesiray
    PrincessDesiray Posts: 104 Member
    GOOD JOB!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • ohthatbambi
    ohthatbambi Posts: 1,098 Member
    Yeah, I love that weekly report too!