WOO HOO!!!

I'm down 5 pounds! :tongue: And even better than that...I've lost 6 1/2 inches off of my fluffy self!! YAY!!:bigsmile: I still haven't wanted to try on any of my smaller sized clothes-for fear they may be discouraging-but I may have to since we're going out of town and I can't exactly wear my tanks and shorts camping in Oregon...I'm scared...wish me luck!

Replies

• I'm down 5 pounds! :tongue: And even better than that...I've lost 6 1/2 inches off of my fluffy self!! YAY!!:bigsmile: I still haven't wanted to try on any of my smaller sized clothes-for fear they may be discouraging-but I may have to since we're going out of town and I can't exactly wear my tanks and shorts camping in Oregon...I'm scared...wish me luck!
  • Benson
    Benson Posts: 444
    Congrats to you! I just love love love that little person in your pics!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Congratulations on those first 5 pounds gone and good luck to you on wearing the smaller clothes. What an adorable little tyke in your pic. Have fun on your camping trip. :flowerforyou:

Betty
  • Thanks! yep-he's the reason I'm here...:grumble: But seriously-I'd be big all over again to have him! :heart:
  • melgirl1120
    melgirl1120 Posts: 51 Member
    Congratulations!!:flowerforyou:
    Good Luck trying on those smaller clothes, I bet they will fit!!!:bigsmile:
  • rogers8702
    rogers8702 Posts: 533 Member
    congrats!!! :flowerforyou: enjoy your camping trip and smaller clothes
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    congrats and have fun on your trip!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!