5'3, 182 to 154

I have been struggling lately...Feeling defeated because this has been such a slow journey for me. I never realized how much weight i had gained. I always thought i was "average"....Looking back, Im just glad that i got on the road to getting healthy. I Started at 182 after 2 kids, im down to 154, but ive seen 148. My goal is to get to 140 and re-evaluate. I want to be around a size 6-8 so we will see when I get there. At this rate, I lose about 1lb per month. I have pcos, I work full time, Im married, I have a 2 & 4 yr old daughter. Ive done a lot of lifting heavy, some distance running and some sprints, some at home dvds (I love TURBOFIRE)....and everything in between.

175 in the before and 155 in the after.

90b12bd1-de6a-4a32-aa1e-cc8e3c6083d1_zpsfc1d5dc3.jpg

Replies

• Wow, fantastic! Very inspiring!!
  • viglet
    viglet Posts: 299 Member
    You look smoking!!!! Slow and steady is my motto!
  • geecee77
    geecee77 Posts: 149 Member
    You look fab - shows me what I need to do! :happy:
  • MGinAK
    MGinAK Posts: 240 Member
    You look great...healthy and fit!
  • RachelRuns9
    RachelRuns9 Posts: 585 Member
    congrats!!!! :)
  • katimama
    katimama Posts: 191 Member
    awesome job!!!!
  • KateCarrot
    KateCarrot Posts: 13 Member
    You look great! Way to go! :)
  • MissySpring
    MissySpring Posts: 442 Member
    You look wonderful, congratulations! Your hard work and persistence have definitely paid off.
  • AddieOverhaul
    AddieOverhaul Posts: 734 Member
    You've done great! Nothing wrong with slow and steady - it's taken me over two years to lose 40 pounds!
  • MLitke12
    MLitke12 Posts: 15 Member
    You look great! I am on a slow journey down too. I started at 215 and am at 185 almost 2 yrs later. I sure hope slow and steady keeps it off for good!

Can I ask what your calorie intake is?
  • You go girl!!! I am 5"5 and was up to 188 .. down to 184! I have no kids so whats my excuse LOL Good job!!! It will come off slowly and we can keep it off!
  • emi1yawolfe
    emi1yawolfe Posts: 4 Member
    Jealous! :-) I am 5'4" 153 pounds and you look way thinner. You must be packing some serious muscle. Great progress!
  • hinzee4
    hinzee4 Posts: 155 Member
    What a difference!! You look awesome!!! Keep it going!!!
  • Great progress! You look amazing
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!