Pics of girls in glasses

13»

Replies

• BeccaBollons
    BeccaBollons Posts: 652 Member
    I peer over the top of my glasses because I am long sighted, so if I am reading then have to look far away, like the other side of the room then instead of taking them off I just look over the top.
    I don't really pose with my glasses for photos, but I do tend to wear them cos I like the way they look rather than out of necessity :)
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    200_s.gif

I don't know why I was looking over them. Probably because a friend asked me for a picture, so it was more of a "haha I'm being sneaky and sending you a pic of me peeing" look, more than an "I can't see my phone to send this damn pic!" look.

I still love you, Kel! :heart:

LOL...no, I wasn't calling anyone out Rach, just something I noticed when I was looking through posts today! :heart: you too!

:bigsmile:
  • singlefemalelawyer
    singlefemalelawyer Posts: 382 Member
    200_s.gif

I don't know why I was looking over them. Probably because a friend asked me for a picture, so it was more of a "haha I'm being sneaky and sending you a pic of me peeing" look, more than an "I can't see my phone to send this damn pic!" look.

I still love you, Kel! :heart:

LOL...no, I wasn't calling anyone out Rach, just something I noticed when I was looking through posts today! :heart: you too!

Well today was the "sexy librarian" picture theme so that's probably why you noticed more of them today. I did not participate as I look like a sexy librarian every day haha.
  • wjstoj
    wjstoj Posts: 884 Member
    it also appears that all women now wear dark, rectangular frames...not that I'm complaining - you all look GREAT
  • HellsKells
    HellsKells Posts: 671 Member
    oh...haha, you're probably right. Didn't realize that was going on today! The more I post in this thread, the more I realize how out of the loop I really am...lol
  • BeccaBollons
    BeccaBollons Posts: 652 Member
    it also appears that all women now wear dark, rectangular frames...not that I'm complaining - you all look GREAT

It is a nicer fashion than denim hotpants and footless tights! (Well definitely on me anyway!!)
  • wjstoj
    wjstoj Posts: 884 Member

It is a nicer fashion than denim hotpants and footless tights! (Well definitely on me anyway!!)
    Hey...whoa!! I didn't say that...I'm all in for denim hotpants too
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    I like it because when they are looking over the glasses and not through them, they may not be able to see how horrid I look. This makes me think I may have a chance.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    I like it because when they are looking over the glasses and not through them, they may not be able to see how horrid I look. This makes me think I may have a chance.

I :heart: the way you look.