WE ARE HOT!!

I just wanted to say that I try to visualize myself daily of what I will look like after I have lost my weight because I have photos of me looking HOT at my wedding day (from 10 years ago). I wanted to say that WE ARE HOT and after all this true sacrifice (good eating, exercising), we will look HOTTER!! :heart:

CHEERS TO ALL MY MFP friends!! :drinker:

Hope that gets you all motivated!! Woohooo...

Replies

• Mangoaddict
    Mangoaddict Posts: 1,236 Member
    I just wanted to say that I try to visualize myself daily of what I will look like after I have lost my weight because I have photos of me looking HOT at my wedding day (from 10 years ago). I wanted to say that WE ARE HOT and after all this true sacrifice (good eating, exercising), we will look HOTTER!! :heart:

CHEERS TO ALL MY MFP friends!! :drinker:

Hope that gets you all motivated!! Woohooo...
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    I posted this in another thread, but there is a website where you can actually have a picture of yourself digitally enhanced to show you at your goal weight...probably not necessary for people who have pictures of themselves in smaller bodies from the past, but for people like me who have been heavy all our lives, it's a GREAT motivation...

here's the website:

http://www.enchantingpics.com/sexy_pictures/weight_loss_pictures.htm

And my before and after pictures are posted in my profile if anyone wants to see :)
  • nannie834
    nannie834 Posts: 4
    hey hottie...
    Just read your latest little note... how do I get to see your after pic? and how do I see if anyone has talked to me??/
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Hey Shel, I emailed you with answers to your questions LOL...glad to see you using the message board!