If you could go back to college...

I have a random question, I am a college student in my Junior Year. If you could do college all over again, what would you do differently?

Replies

• Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    go to Bama. Roll tide!
  • Slacker16
    Slacker16 Posts: 1,184 Member
    I would attend lectures every now and then.
  • RN514
    RN514 Posts: 1,107 Member
    go to Bama. Roll tide!

I think I may love you. Roll tide!!!!!!!
  • GadgetGuy2
    GadgetGuy2 Posts: 291 Member
    Study as hard as I can, instead of coasting along, having fun at parties.

I dream of going back to college after I retire.
  • Erin_goBrahScience
    Erin_goBrahScience Posts: 1,215 Member
    I would have studied harder, saved more of the money I was banking as a bartender, drank less and surprisingly had more sex. Also I should have ended my then relationship six months sooner than I did.
  • KindredSouls
    KindredSouls Posts: 188 Member
    tumblr_m154u5BDrB1rru8lso1_500_large.gif
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    I'd do it all join a sorority (regret that I was too shy), get more involved in intramural sports, party every weekend, study my azz off on the weekdays including Friday afternoon. Be more out going, sleep less, move more, study more, and just have more fun and learn more than I did the first time.

Oh and 95% of doing well in a class is just showing up, so if you have to show up hung over do it record the lecture! You dont need to sleep when you are in your 20's.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    I would probably have studied something far more "specific" and career-targeted...maybe accounting or dental hygiene.

I don't think I'd do anything differently re: social life. I had a blast, even though I was a commuter student the entire 4 years and only hung out with my away-from-campus friends and SO.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    I would probably have studied something far more "specific" and career-targeted...maybe accounting or dental hygiene.

Yup completely agree you can always pursue your passions later on.
  • Majored in something different....like photography or art.
  • walleyclan1
    walleyclan1 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Would have taken more like 13/14 credits each semester instead of 18/19 and had more fun!