I need weight lifting friends for motivation :-)

Options
Hi, All!

After a years of unsuccessful dieting I finally started to understand and love weights.

I used to jump on the scales a few times a day and got hooked up on the number. Got upset, because I wouldn't lose any lbs and binge :-(
Now I haven't weighed myself for a couple of weeks. I do measure Body Fat and Muscle Mass at the gym. My trainer does what is called Body Mass Analysis and I'm happy with that :-)

After reading all your success stories I want to be one of you but I need help and motivation on how and where to start.

I'd like to look at your food diaries and get an ideas on how to eat. My food diary is open.

I have an access to the gym.

Please can you add me as a friend? Thank you.

Replies

• Catman50
    Catman50 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like ...

Im still working on my nutrition etc trying to figure out whats working etc but im happy to share my food dairy etc with you.

Hello!! Now get lifting !! :D
  • theopenforum
    theopenforum Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    done..add me....LETS DO THIS!!!!!
  • Jeaniece1
    Jeaniece1 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Done! Happy to help.
  • Dr_Gains
    Dr_Gains Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I am a big bundle of motivation!! add me :D
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Love to lift!! U can add me
  • elliexxgeorge
    Options
    Oh, wow! Look at you all! All ripped and all that! My news feed will be full of motivation ????????????thank you all ????
  • ckopeny1
    ckopeny1 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I just started lifting and strength training about 4 weeks ago(was only running before), am LOVING it! Add me if you would like, always looking for friends with the same interest :)
  • morkiemama
    morkiemama Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    I am not as awesome as most in this thread, but I started lifting this year. :) I would love to support you in your lifting efforts! :D
  • TheFangsKittie
    TheFangsKittie Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I lift, was following NROL4W but got an intercostals injury so had to stop for a little while (I reccommend not getting one - sore!!!!) add me if you like. I have open diary for my friends too.
  • Live4theLift
    Options
    Im always up for new friends feel free to add
  • jbgolf52
    jbgolf52 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Add me as well, seeing what others eat gives me new meal ideas.
  • Elektrolyfe
    Elektrolyfe Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I don't even lift, but you can add :P
  • AverageUkDude
    AverageUkDude Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    feel free to add :)
  • kelsanderson78
    kelsanderson78 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm keen to be friends too, I'll send you a request.
  • Jude7781
    Options
    I'd love to see what advice and experiences you all have with lifting weights. I've been lifting off and on for most of my adult life but have recently started lifting heavy four times a week. Please add me!
  • TheSaoirseTree
    TheSaoirseTree Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Add me too!
  • moya_rargh
    moya_rargh Posts: 1,473 Member
    Options
    Ditto - weightlifters please add me. I need training motivation and advice, guys! :)
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    I lift, but I haven't faithfully tracked food in ages. I've only tracked on days my wife wants something that's not overly protein-filled for dinner - just to make sure I get in enough the rest of the day.

Add me if you want, but my food diary - until sometime after the new year, when I go on a cut - is fairly nonexistent at this point in time.
  • VincitQuiSeVincit
    VincitQuiSeVincit Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Go ahead and add me! I lift and do HIIT.
    I also eat a balance of carbs/fats/protien and my diary is always open.
    Although, you're going to have to disregard this week--- kitchen remodeling and no prepped meals, oops?