Just looking for suggestions...

Options
slp2007
slp2007 Posts: 8
edited June 2022 in Health and Weight Loss
I am a person who is always willing to try something at least once. So please let me know if you have any suggestions. Has something worked for you that maybe you can pass on? I already drink nothing but water so that cuts out all that nasty sugar and calories from other drinks. I do of course have some milk for calcium and stong bones, lol! Anyway, let me know your tricks that you have learned. Has anyone noticed any really good changes fast with the help of this website. Let me know. Thanks for all of your help.

Replies

• slp2007
    slp2007 Posts: 8
    Options
    I am a person who is always willing to try something at least once. So please let me know if you have any suggestions. Has something worked for you that maybe you can pass on? I already drink nothing but water so that cuts out all that nasty sugar and calories from other drinks. I do of course have some milk for calcium and stong bones, lol! Anyway, let me know your tricks that you have learned. Has anyone noticed any really good changes fast with the help of this website. Let me know. Thanks for all of your help.
  • apaden4
    apaden4 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    100 calorie packs for my sweet tooth! They have hostess cakes, chips ahoy, and other cookies. They are really good, satisfy my cravings and I never have more than one a day.
    Also the "south beach diet" makes these prepackaged dinners, that are "lunch wrap kits". They are SO good, and they all have 250 calories or less. Perfect for lunch!
    I wouldn't say I have noticed any really fast changes, but I have been using this site for 5 weeks now, and I have lost eight pounds. It's the longest I have ever been able to stick to a diet! I love this site! I really think it helps keeping a journal of the foods you eat. Hope some of this helps :)
    Good Luck!
This discussion has been closed.