DOLPHINS TEAM PAGE

Replies

• Justacoffeenut
    Justacoffeenut Posts: 3,808 Member
    Well Dolphins. Sorry rather late posting. Had wanted to post Sunday my points for last week. But we has a level 9 on the tor:con scale. SO I spent the time gathering supplies. We did have to leave and go somewhere else for safety. We didn't have a tornado touch down but we still did sustain damage do to the high straight line winds. Power and internet at last returned yesterday. I have been busy with clean up and still not done. But will try to catch up now.

Points for last week:
    Sodium - (7/7)
    Water (7/7)
    Smack - 1
    Communication (6/7)
    Good habit (7/7)
    Bad Habit (7/7)
    Exercise pts - 60/60

Mile goal: I looked and I got two different distances from Kissimmee to Orlando Florida. So I am going for at least the farthest one of 22.8 miles. That is my minimum. The other distance I am trying for is 267 which is the from where I used to live to where I live now. I will be honest I haven't really looked at the week clearly. So not sure what the picking a milage is about. But will give it a go. I may not be on to much this week. Just a lot to take care of cause of this mess we had on Sunday. It was very intense and very stressful day.

Sunday:
    Walked 5 miles - actual walking
    another 3 miles per the chart
    Fruit & veg: 3
    Stretch: 10 min
    Core Reps: 0
    Water 1/7
    Smack 0
    Communication - 1/7 on the wall couldn't get to the group
    Good habit 1/7
    Bad habit 1/7
    Exercise 10/60

Monday:
    Walked: 2 miles
    Chart miles: 3 miles
    Core reps: 300 / set ups 100
    fruit and veg: 3
    stretch 10 min
    water 2/7
    smack 0
    communication 2/7
    Good habit 2/7
    bad 2/7
    Exercise 20/60

Well think that is it. If I am missing something please someone PM me. Hope you all are well. I am sure you all are kicking butt. Take care everyone.
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Wow, that's scary Devle! I'm sure glad we don't get storms like that here in Oregon. I wish you all the best with your clean up and hope you don't have to deal with that kind of mess again anytime soon.

Sheri, I actually love the beach in any weather. I have just as much fun watching the waves crash on the fowl days as I do playing in the sand on sunny days.
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Thank you Sheri for the heads up on the other core reps!!!! I did miss that!:noway:

TUESDAY: (I was VERY low on energy today!)

1. A BEAUTIFUL Montana day so I took the fur faces for a 4 mile walk! Made sure I wore orange so the hunters would see me!
    2. 125 Core Reps.Did most of these out on the country road while out walking! An airplane flew over & I was thinking if they could see me were probably wondering if the orange clad figure thrashing around on the ground needed medical assistance!:laugh:
    3. Did the 10 min of stretching.
    4. 5 F&V's
    5.Did my back stretches
    6. LOW sugar
    7. Did my new good habit.
  • Sheri869
    Sheri869 Posts: 1,195 Member
    @verda :laugh: you had me cracking up at the picture in my mind of the vision in orange!!! You should get bonus points for looking silly WHILE getting the Work DONE!!! WTG!!!!!

And that low energy must be in the air! It took everything I had to get through Zumba....I was having a really hard time getting into it and the instructor was playing some lower key music....didn't help....so pushing myself to do kickboxing after was HUGE!! But I did a 1/2 hour....was glad I did...but came home just out of it! The drive home was so hard to even stay awake! Hopefully tomorrow will be better for us all!!

@April...enjoy that super cold beach! I agree though it is pretty anytime!! Oregon coast is Beautiful!!!

@D....hang in there! I hope you get everything dealt with you need to without too much extra stress on yourself! I know you take care of a million people....don't forget to find a little time for yourself! Gotta take care of you to take care of everyone else!! Hope everything has calmed down for you without too much damage to your area. :heart: my heart goes out to you! :flowerforyou:
    Super proud of you to manage to stick with the challenge with all else going on! You Rock!

AS DO ALL YOU AWESOME DOLPHINS!! Let's Keep Killing this week!!!! Power Through Like Only You Guys Can!!!!
  • vhuber
    WORK IT WEDNESDAY with LOTS of MILES DOLPHINS!!!
  • tabbydog
    tabbydog Posts: 4,925 Member
    My Tuesday:

1. 58 Minutes running for 5.45 miles and 575 calories burned
    2. 38 burpees, 100 crunches, 100 Bicycles (total 238 reps today, I got my 400 abs + 100 full situps yesterday)
    3. total of 20 minutes stretching, morning and evening
    4. no alcohol
    5. stretched after my run

Boot camp tonight!

Bring it DOLPHINS! :drinker:
  • tabbydog
    Get ready to SMILE because you are all AWESOME this week!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR9GBtYMuCi66SzsdZ3TB_A0zUFhEWW79nuPgc4tmFSIpUmf8xQNQ
  • kvonjohn
    kvonjohn Posts: 569 Member
    shark1_zps31b94b43.jpg
  • Aprilstar480
    Miles: 7.25 (Club Dance)
    Reps:0
    Stretch: 5

Distance traveled towards the Beach~ 22 / 61
  • vhuber
    My WORK IT WEDNESDAY:

1. 9 miles on bike to = 3 miles + 3 miles on treadmill = 6 miles
    2. 225 CORE REPS (did these morning, noon & night whenever I found time or thought of it!)
    3. Yes I stretched for 10 min
    4. 5 F&V's
    5.did my back stretches
    6. Was NOT good on LOW sugar today!:grumble: (lost some points there!)
    7. Did my new good habit for 10 minutes.
  • tabbydog
    Wednesday report:

1. boot camp, = 6 miles, 504 calories
    2. 40 burpees in the morning
    3. 10 minutes stretching in the morning
    4. No alcohol
    5. Stretched after boot camp

Boot camp we do a LOT of core exercises. I could not do an ab rep today if I wanted to, in fact I can barely stay upright. LOL Good thing I got my reps + extra already this week.. A run later. After today I should have my miles for the week. All of them done on my feet except for boot camp.

My distance for the week is a marathon, which I hope to complete an actual one this spring. I only need 4.41 more miles!
  • vhuber
    WTG Jenn!!!!

Did EVERYbody read Sheri's post that the week is extended to Sat.? I guess that is good for the slackers!:wink:
  • tabbydog
    Oh, Verda, I missed that! Yay! I should be able to get even more miles this week! :drinker:

Edited to add: Although Saturday is usually my rest day, and I save Sundays in case we have some requirement of a two hour workout. And Sunday will be WAY too cold for walking. Will have to be running. Hmmmm...... decisions, decisions. LOL
  • Aprilstar480
    Really, We get an extra day!? That's SUPER!!! I just did all of my core reps while watching X-Factor though. Does anyone watch that show? Sometimes I think the judges don't really hear their contestants. I'm so happy they finally sent home Rachael. I mean she was okay but that's it. There was nothing spectacular about her. Anyway..... I'm off to the gym. Have an AWESOME Thursday....Go Dolphins:bigsmile:
  • tabbydog
    Lets get out there and get some extra miles AND extra reps this week! The reps are EASY! You can get them all done in a couple of short sessions. GO! :drinker:
  • hypallage
    hypallage Posts: 624 Member
    Busy busy busy week... hence being quite quiet.

Wednesday:
    20 min weights - 2 miles
    40 min circuits - 4.8 miles
    Reps - 250 core reps
    Stretching - 10 mins

Thursday
    100 mins playing skittles - 5 miles
    0 reps
    no stretching
  • hypallage
    hypallage Posts: 624 Member
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTUB5eZsLVvTwabz5MCim28xyV4LxfwHZjhdrD-n-oJkiwErQIrow
  • Justacoffeenut
    Hello Dolphins, I apologize for being so MIA this week. Been very busy with clean up on top of everything else. I honestly feel I am doing 100 different directions at once. I am getting my workouts in and will try to update here. Sadly the demo we need to do wont get done this week so all those miles for the week I would of got I wont be getting. Yet at the same time I am glad for the bit of a break.

Tuesday

Walked: 2 miles
    Chart miles: 5 miles (including clean up of down limbs)
    Core reps: 0
    stretch 10 min
    water 3/7
    smack 0
    communication 3/7
    Good habit 3/7
    bad 3/7
    Exercise 30/60
  • Justacoffeenut
    Wednesday

Walked: 4 miles
    Chart miles: 2 miles
    Core reps: 0
    stretch 10 min
    water 4/7
    smack 0
    communication 3/7
    Good habit 4/7
    bad 4/7
    Exercise 40/60

I think I have everything listed. And posted mine.