I confess- Single Peeps version

Replies

• pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    I confess I just heard that George Zimmerman was arrested for assaulting his new girlfriend. I'm not in the least bit surprised that he assaulted someone else. But what I'm shocked by is that he has a new gf already!? Are there so few single men in the world that a murderer is an eligible bachelor now :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: (and regardless of where you stand on the racial issue or how fair the trial was, he DID kill a person, so he IS a murderer)!!??!!??!!??

*I assume everyone in the US, maybe even internationally know who he is. If not, here are the basics:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Zimmerman
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    I confess I just heard that George Zimmerman was arrested for assaulting his new girlfriend. I'm not in the least bit surprised that he assaulted someone else. But what I'm shocked by is that he has a new gf already!? Are there so few single men in the world that a murderer is an eligible bachelor now :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: (and regardless of where you stand on the racial issue or how fair the trial was, he DID kill a person, so he IS a murderer)!!??!!??!!??

*I assume everyone in the US, maybe even internationally know who he is. If not, here are the basics:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Zimmerman

I heard that to and was shaking my head. He needs to be locked up.
  • Follow_me
    Follow_me Posts: 6,120 Member
    "Are there so few single men in the world that a murderer is an eligible bachelor now?"

What the hell am I doing wrong? :-(
  • jkandktmom
    jkandktmom Posts: 1,010 Member
    I just got asked to be in a sugar baby relationship... I don't even know what that is!:noway:
  • Temporalia
    Temporalia Posts: 1,151 Member
    I just got asked to be in a sugar baby relationship... I don't even know what that is!:noway:

The sugar daddy wants a sugar baby, sweet! :laugh:
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member

Providing sexual and financial gratification to an older man?? I guess.....:laugh:
  • flimflamfloz
    flimflamfloz Posts: 1,980 Member
    I confess I just heard that George Zimmerman was arrested for assaulting his new girlfriend.
    I take she wasn't black then if he was arrested so quickly.

And yes, some people are attracted to problems like flies to *kitten* and then wonder why their life is a mess.
  • jkandktmom
    jkandktmom Posts: 1,010 Member

Providing sexual and financial gratification to an older man?? I guess.....:laugh:

I was actually curious enough to ask but he never wrote back. :laugh:
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    I found myself a wonderful boyfriend, and within a week FOUR former flames decide to pop up. :noway:
  • MissingMinnesota
    I am so bored at work that I am on a non-mandatory conference call just to kill time.
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    OMG my social anxiety is already kicking in. So far I have 10 people who are coming to my Thanksgiving party on Sunday. I've never had a large group of people at my place. Ever. I'm not counting family gatherings at my parents' place here (though those do make me freak out). Eeeeek! This is a big step for me!
  • farmers_daughter
    farmers_daughter Posts: 1,632 Member

I was actually curious enough to ask but he never wrote back. :laugh:
    Ha Ha as tempting as tempting as it may sound....he probably wouldn't have paid up anyways.... :) I joke becuase my ex is pulling crap like that right now. We were into a bit of dom stuff and he keeps texting me offering $100 cash for services..... I told him to put it on the tab of $3000 that he owes me. That shuts him up.
  • MissingMinnesota
    OMG my social anxiety is already kicking in. So far I have 10 people who are coming to my Thanksgiving party on Sunday. I've never had a large group of people at my place. Ever. I'm not counting family gatherings at my parents' place here (though those do make me freak out). Eeeeek! This is a big step for me!

Just remember that everything doesn't need to be perfect and accept help that is offered and everything will be fine. Also good wine makes up for anything.
  • bregalad5

Just remember that everything doesn't need to be perfect and accept help that is offered and everything will be fine. Also good wine makes up for anything.

Haha wine is the only alcohol that gives me a hangover. I also hate the taste of almost every wine I've ever tried. For me, it's good vodka makes up for anything :P
  • MissingMinnesota
    I am currently looking for ideas for a gift for a zombie christmas white elephant that we are having on the 7th. All gifts should be something you can use during a zombie attack. Yes I am bored at work.
  • jesusHchris
    jesusHchris Posts: 1,405 Member
    I am currently looking for ideas for a gift for a zombie christmas white elephant that we are having on the 7th. All gifts should be something you can use during a zombie attack. Yes I am bored at work.

Everybody always loves the white elephants that are booze. They always get traded for. So, booze.
  • bregalad5

Everybody always loves the white elephants that are booze. They always get traded for. So, booze.

As for the zombie attack usage, you can break the bottle and hit the zombies with it. So yes, booze.
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member

I was invited to an adult Christmas white elephant party. I'm looking forward to the shopping more than the party itself! :drinker:
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    sorry Ive been so AWOL loving the new job and very busy learning everything lol..... zombie gifts should include but are not limited to beef jerky, water , swiss army knives , BOB (bug out bags) twikies, weapons (depending on your group a nice machete does wonders lol)
  • MissingMinnesota
    sorry Ive been so AWOL loving the new job and very busy learning everything lol..... zombie gifts should include but are not limited to beef jerky, water , swiss army knives , BOB (bug out bags) twikies, weapons (depending on your group a nice machete does wonders lol)

Oh my group will have knives and machetes galore, the only thing holding this group back might be money. There is going to be no way I can top some of the ideas the guys will bring to the party.