Only Eggs - 1050Cal a day diet - Your Opinion!!

Replies

• TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Your goal is to lose how many pounds of muscle.....oops ...I mean fat?

Fast weight loss is always a recipe for fat+muscle loss.....not healthy, and not a good look.
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Hi guys well am here fr taking some opinions

Well leme start by tellin off that I have a target of 10kgs in next 73Days...I have to lose it anyhow...coz there is a marriage to attend and I waana log fab instead of fat in front of my relatives who havnt seen me fr past 2months wen I lost 10kgs already..

so here am I...I am plannin fr a diet wich consist 6eggs and 200gm of bread in a day ONLY...making it ~1050cal

Should I go fr it??...I have pulled it off before too but nt continuously. ...wat r uall opinion??..my BMR is ~2200...and my body needs roughly 2750cal a day....so I know I can pull off fr 45days if I wanna.jst wanna know u guys opinion about it...
    How many keys are you missing on your keyboard?

I think it's more of a PEBCAK type of issue
  • KeViN_v2pt0
    KeViN_v2pt0 Posts: 375 Member
    I can smell it now

tumblr_ml35ss13wE1s87uxuo1_500.gif
  • Velum_cado
    Velum_cado Posts: 1,608 Member
    That sounds awful.
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    You gonna wear a scale on you back with last weigh-in displayed, and a sign with starting weight, for all to see?

Or are you gonna be looked at?

Does it matter to you if everyone said, "wow, you lost a lot of weight", but you didn't lose any actual weight, only fat, from now until then?
    I'll tell you, even better to say "not really" and then they look confused trying to figure out why they are wrong and why you look the way you do.
    Then you tell them "lifting".

Lift heavy either 3 x full body weekly or 4 x split routine, with minor 1/2 lb week deficit so body has the best chance to make the most changes. Too much deficit and it won't have the raw materials to make those changes.
    Walk 1 hr between lifting days if 3 x weekly, 1/2 hr daily if split routine.

Those changes will use up the majority of food eaten, meaning you burn fat more often through the day during repair.

Fat will show up more than weight anyway.
    This is such awesome advice. :heart:
  • AmyP619
    AmyP619 Posts: 1,137 Member
    Totally. Sounds like a genius plan. Go for it.
  • rb16fitness
    rb16fitness Posts: 236 Member

Well leme start by tellin off that I have a target of 10kgs in next 73Days...I have to lose it anyhow...coz there is a marriage to attend and I waana log fab instead of fat in front of my relatives who havnt seen me fr past 2months wen I lost 10kgs already..

so here am I...I am plannin fr a diet wich consist 6eggs and 200gm of bread in a day ONLY...making it ~1050cal

Should I go fr it??...I have pulled it off before too but nt continuously. ...wat r uall opinion??..my BMR is ~2200...and my body needs roughly 2750cal a day....so I know I can pull off fr 45days if I wanna.jst wanna know u guys opinion about it...
    ^this^ :laugh:
  • CharlzO
    CharlzO Posts: 96 Member
    Short version, I did something similar after my dental surgery. It wasn't because I WANTED to, it was because there were only so many choices. Eggs are very quick and simple, and you can make them a variety of ways. However, you're also denying your body a variety of other nutrients I'm sure. And I wasn't doing JUST eggs. I also did light noodles, mashed potatoes, things like that. If you want to target 1k calories a day, there are a lot more various items you can go with to still do that.

And you never said if you were exercising along the way? Are you just cutting your calories drastically back and just doing nothing else? Are you going to do more working out / cardio / walking at least?

There are a lot better ways to achieve your goals than just saying "I'm eating nothing but eggs."
  • howardheilweil
    howardheilweil Posts: 603 Member

I think it's more of a PEBCAK type of issue
    It would seem so.
  • mortuseon
    mortuseon Posts: 579 Member
    You won't poo.
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    It sounds miserable and short on micronutrients to me.

^^^ yeah this...

my first thought about this diet was WHY???

Seriously, OP, are you into self-torture? Are you planning on eating like that for the rest of your life? If the answer to either of those questions is "no" then "no" is also the answer to the question "should I do this diet?"
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    No
  • wjstoj
    wjstoj Posts: 884 Member
    OP - would you like to buy a vowel ?
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    You gonna wear a scale on you back with last weigh-in displayed, and a sign with starting weight, for all to see?

Or are you gonna be looked at?

Does it matter to you if everyone said, "wow, you lost a lot of weight", but you didn't lose any actual weight, only fat, from now until then?
    I'll tell you, even better to say "not really" and then they look confused trying to figure out why they are wrong and why you look the way you do.
    Then you tell them "lifting".

Lift heavy either 3 x full body weekly or 4 x split routine, with minor 1/2 lb week deficit so body has the best chance to make the most changes. Too much deficit and it won't have the raw materials to make those changes.
    Walk 1 hr between lifting days if 3 x weekly, 1/2 hr daily if split routine.

Those changes will use up the majority of food eaten, meaning you burn fat more often through the day during repair.

Fat will show up more than weight anyway.
    This is such awesome advice. :heart:

I agree
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Clearly a Troll trying to drudge up some forum drama!
  • egrusy
    egrusy Posts: 196 Member
    In for bodily functions talk :drinker:
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Fullsterkur_woman Posts: 2,712 Member
    Please do not stand upwind of me if you do this.
  • sonuyos
    sonuyos Posts: 114 Member
    I expected this. ..well as I said I hav 73 days....so hw about if I go fr this with alternative days??....like first day I go fr this then second day I go fr my current 1600cal mean wich consits of chicken masala with roti or fish....then again on third day same egg and then fourth day bacj to it??
  • jeffd247
    jeffd247 Posts: 319 Member
    I would do it, but add a glass of Vodka to your routine.
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    I feel sorry for everyone attending the wedding, you sure will knock them off they're feet. :sick:
This discussion has been closed.