Justacoffeenut Posts: 3,808 Member
    16grgx.jpg

vfbe46.png
  • tabbydog
    tabbydog Posts: 4,925 Member
    16grgx.jpg

vfbe46.png

This is awesome!!

We did something similar to this last night in boot camp. 4 minutes plank at the end of class, change as you need to to keep planking. I went back and forth from regular to left and right side about a dozen times in the 4 minutes. :laugh: We had been doing pushups for most of the rest of the class. Amazing how much of a workout you can get in with NO EQUIPMENT. :tongue:
  • tabbydog

This is double awesome! If you click the exercise it gives you a youtube video of how to do it! Thank you for sharing!
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    WTG Jenn!!!!

Did EVERYbody read Sheri's post that the week is extended to Sat.? I guess that is good for the slackers!:wink:
    Here is Sheri's post:ELIMINATION CHALLENGERS - Slight change this week and next....Because of the holidays...etc....You have an extra day this week to completed the challenge and the miles (points week will remain the same) - TALK to your team leaders - if they need your #'s ealier to get them posted than you need to make arrangements with them/me to work that out...you now have until Saturday morning (instead of Friday - I'll be putting up the challenge for next week probably late Saturday night (middle of the night for most of you) but it will be largely focused on the holiday so shouldn't be a huge deal you getting it late....for those a day ahead....just do a workout Sunday if that's your normal day to workout - I will work with you if there are issues with it going up later than normal. Weigh In can be Friday or Saturday morning for anyone who wants the extra day OR if you want to stay on schedule....sorry if this messes anyone up....and for some...you may really appreciate the extra day! ;-) Hope you guys are having an AWESOME Week!!!
  • Justacoffeenut
    Miles: 7.25 (Club Dance)
    Reps:0
    Stretch: 5

Distance traveled towards the Beach~ 22 / 61

What day is this? I went to load the spreadsheet. Thought this may be wednesday since that was the day it was turned in. Noticed on wednesday milage put in for you of 3.75. So not sure what day this is for really. Maybe figure it out as I keep going. But may want to check to make sure your information is correct. Thanks
  • vhuber
    THURSDAY: I hope you all had warmer temps than I & got out & moved your butt's! I on the other hand had to put my miles in on the treadmill!!! Good job for moving it!!!
    1. 4.5 miles on the TM (total for the week=30)
    2. 100 core reps (total for the week= 550)
    3. Did my 10 min of stretches
    4. had 3 veggies!
    4. I passed my distance goal (25 to work) & the 28 Sheri challenged us to do!
    5. did back stretches
    6. LOW sugar
    7. did alot of my new good habit
  • tabbydog
    My Thursday report:

1. 4.74 Miles running, 58 minutes, 545 calories (total miles for the week thus far is 26.53, only 6 of those converted, so I have run my marathon this week. Still hoping to get a few more miles in on Saturday.
    2. 0 reps, my body is SORE from boot camp on Wednesday night. 30 minutes of ab work and jump squats followed by burpees endlessly... :noway: :laugh:
    3. Lots of stretching and foam rolling my poor legs.....
    4. No alcohol - met my minimum for the week
    5. Stretching after my run.

edited to add my weigh in: 137.5
  • Artemis726
    Artemis726 Posts: 587 Member
    Friday is always pizza night in our house! I make a homemade crust, and add sauce and light cheese. Delicious and pretty healthy! But- you shouldn't go through all that trouble! Have you seen the new stuffed crust pizza at Pizza Hut? MMM! Nom-nom!

Pizza_Hut_pepperoni_pizza.bmp
  • Justacoffeenut
    Thursday

Walked: 2
    Chart miles: 4.5
    Core reps: 550
    fruit and veg: 3
    stretch 10 min
    water 5/7
    smack 1
    communication 4/7
    Good habit 5/7
    bad 5/7
    Exercise 50/60

Posted my Thursday
  • Justacoffeenut
    OK the chart week always messes me up. And even more so this time with all the clean up Ive been doing do to the storm on Sunday and pre for that. So I'm listing my week so far here. And Sheri you are more then welcome to make changes as needed to this mess. This is just a clarification of my miles only. I didn't know if some of this would count or even how to count it. I didn't even know how to log alot of this on MFP so I didn't. But I kept a record in my journal so I do know what I did each day.

Sunday:
    Walked 5 miles - actual walking
    another 3 miles per the chart

I walked a total of 5 miles that day. Separate from that I did the following: Strapping down and securing outside items (this included heavy lifting and moving of large items)- 60 min
    Packing the car - 20 min. And then 30 min of clean up out side when we returned home that night. (Included lifting heavy items that didn't strap down cause thought they wouldn't blow away. Note to self strap down everything next time VERY well.)

Monday:
    Walked: 2 miles
    Chart miles: 3 miles

On top of the two miles I walked I also did: 30 min of cutting up wood. Another 60 of general clean up around the yard.
    (Including lighter items we found of ours in the field around our home that broke loose from being tied down). And over 60 min of light house work. But I would only count 30 min of that typically. And 45 min of water physical therapy

Tuesday:
    Walked: 2 miles
    Chart miles: 5 miles (including clean up of down limbs)

On top of walking the 2 miles. I did 30 min of stacking wood. over 60 min of vigorous house work (moving furniture and cleaning behind and under and all that) but I would only count 30 min of light typically.

Wednesday:
    Walked: 4 miles
    Chart miles: 2 miles

On top of walking/jogging the 4 miles I did the following: An hr of general housework again typically I would only count 30 min of this. Another 120 minutes of clean up outside. (Including stacking more wood. General clean up of small limbs and rest of items that were displaced by the winds. Also clean up of the roofing work that was done by husband on Tuesday and FInished today.

Thursday:
    Walked: 2
    Chart miles: 4.5

On top of the 2 miles walked. And hr at water physical therapy. Over an hr of general housework with some heavy lifting and moving of furniture (typically only would count 30 light). Another 90 minutes outside finishing up the roof clean up and then cleaning up outside at folks place from the storm. (they told me they could wait get our place water tight first. They really didn't have to much done at their place thankfully). And lastly 25 min of circuit type workout.

Well that's my week so far. Since we have the extra day going to see what I can blow out today. I just want to rest and not move every muscle is yelling at me. But going to put forth my best effort. I can rest when I'm dead. :smile:
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member

What day is this? I went to load the spreadsheet. Thought this may be wednesday since that was the day it was turned in. Noticed on wednesday milage put in for you of 3.75. So not sure what day this is for really. Maybe figure it out as I keep going. But may want to check to make sure your information is correct. Thanks

I'm sorry, That was Tuesday. I've been entering my info myself but I wanted to post here so that people that don't check the chart can see where our team stands and you can double check my stats. I will stop updating on the spreadsheet if you want. I just got use to tracking that way since that's how I did it as a Gecko. Just let me know if I'm causing problems. I posted my weigh-in this morning also because I work until 1am and probably won't be awake early enough to meet the 10am deadline tomorrow morning. Good Luck Dolphn's! Hope you all have a great weekend!
  • kvonjohn
    kvonjohn Posts: 569 Member
    baby_zpsa9db0742.gif
  • Justacoffeenut

I'm sorry, That was Tuesday. I've been entering my info myself but I wanted to post here so that people that don't check the chart can see where our team stands and you can double check my stats. I will stop updating on the spreadsheet if you want. I just got use to tracking that way since that's how I did it as a Gecko. Just let me know if I'm causing problems. I posted my weigh-in this morning also because I work until 1am and probably won't be awake early enough to meet the 10am deadline tomorrow morning. Good Luck Dolphn's! Hope you all have a great weekend!

NO that's fine as far as I am concerned. Just I help out as well when I can posting. And was trying to help catch up, didn't know you were posting. I just wasn't sure what day that information was for. I'm sure Sheri and the other ones who post will agree keep posting. Just maybe post on here when you list that you did so the others don't worry about it. Thanks. :flowerforyou:
  • Justacoffeenut
    s329zm.jpg
  • vhuber
    FRIDAY!!! How's it going team???? We are almost there! I have not looked at chart but I'm sure you had a great week! GOOD JOB!

1. 6 miles ( I NEEDED to do my T25 workouts for my other challenge group so I did 2 back to back 25 minute sessions. these are high intensity & the conversion chart says 25 min equals 3 miles). Total miles for the week = 36
    2. I did another 100 core reps. Total for the week = 650 with 100+ of those being Full Body)
    3. did more than 10 minutes of stretching.
    4. so far 3 fruits!
    5.did my back stretches
    6. so far LOW sugar
    7. did my new good habit!
  • tabbydog
    Here's a nice way to wake up in the morning! Little stretching, little core!

9d45ea82c130ee2e4f37d84862ad269d.jpg
  • Justacoffeenut
    Thursday Calories: 519 forgot to post this above.

Friday

Walked: 5 miles
    Chart miles: 1.5
    Calories: 695
    Core reps:
    stretch 10 min
    water 6/7
    smack 1
    communication 6/7
    Good habit 6/7
    bad 6/7
    Exercise 60/60

Incase I don't get to do anything in the morning before cut off. I have all my stuff listed on the chart I think. Unless Sheri has some milage changes to make. Todays was pretty straight forward so I know that there isn't an issue with todays conversions. Didn't get as much in today as I wanted but just running out of steam.

Sheri any questions on my activities this week. Ask away. I assure nothing was light activity.

Have a super weekend everyone.
  • hypallage
    hypallage Posts: 624 Member
    Hello.
    Weigh in 174. A very slight increase but to be honest I'm not surprised. I haven't been eating very well this week.

Friday figures
    Workout 40 mins weights for 4 miles
    Reps: 130
    Stretching 10 mins
  • Justacoffeenut
    Saturday

Walked: 5 miles
    Chart miles: 1.5
    Calories: 695
    Core reps: 100
    stretch 10 min

Sodium 6/7 - days isn't over yet so not sure
    water 7/7
    smack 1
    communication 7/7
    Good habit 7/7
    bad 7/7
    Exercise 60/60 already meet the max.
  • vhuber
    GOOD MORNING DOLPHINS!!!! Today is the day to WEIGH!!! I hope you did well!!
    I am down 1/2 a pound! I ate too many "bad" carbs & WILL do better this week! (150.5#) My size 7 jeans fit really nice though!:wink:

I see my Thursday data is not entered!
    Saturday:
    1. 3 miles on dreadmill
    2. 100 FULL BODY sit ups (:noway: )
    3. 10 min of stretching
    4. 3 Veggies in my omelet!
    I MISS my REST day!!!:cry::cry: