Insanity results ( 9 weeks )

Replies

• devariojay
    devariojay Posts: 87 Member
    great job. Insanity is no joke
  • Gearjammer71
    Gearjammer71 Posts: 151 Member
    How long did it take you to feel "fit" enough to survive Insanity? I can't get through it and I thought I was in decent shape. :(

I don't think even yet I'm fit ENOUGH to get through it , im jus determined to get out of this body I feel so controlled by ;) I've always felt I was in someone else's body , and decided I would change it :) I pace myself and push myself through .....I never turn it off even when I say this is fricken ridiculous I take a deep breathe a sip of water and back at it :)

That both inspires me and makes me feel shame. I started the fit test last week, with a mildly sprained ankle. I quit and put it off until my ankle heals. That was crap! I can run on my ankle, so that was just an excuse that I sold myself because it was hard. I should slap myself.
  • nikky31
    nikky31 Posts: 63 Member
    m great job girly!!! :D good luck on p90x! tell me how it goes! I wanted to do it after I finish insanity :) you look amazing!
  • Congrats!!! You look absolutely amazing!!! Keep up the good work!
  • KristaWeiss
    KristaWeiss Posts: 233 Member
    HUGE results!!! So proud of you!
  • All4Tris
    All4Tris Posts: 215 Member
    Nice progress!
  • jamiesillimandunn
    jamiesillimandunn Posts: 270 Member
    Thanks everyone , certainly was not easy :) so happy y'all see the changes as I did :)
  • Anna_Joys_Journey
    Anna_Joys_Journey Posts: 253 Member
    Awesome job! I just started week 2. Hoping to have great results too!
  • tam6van
    tam6van Posts: 1,089 Member
    Amazing results! You must be very proud. Good girl:)
  • jonilynn70
    jonilynn70 Posts: 145 Member
    Awesome inspiration. Thank you so much and congratulations!!!
    How long did it take you to feel "fit" enough to survive Insanity? I can't get through it and I thought I was in decent shape. :(

I don't think even yet I'm fit ENOUGH to get through it , im jus determined to get out of this body I feel so controlled by ;) I've always felt I was in someone else's body , and decided I would change it :) I pace myself and push myself through .....I never turn it off even when I say this is fricken ridiculous I take a deep breathe a sip of water and back at it :)
  • ChristinaOrtiz23
    ChristinaOrtiz23 Posts: 1,546 Member
    wow!!! a whole new you!!!!!!!!!!
  • You look great, awesome work
  • WOW, you look amazing I am starting insanity tomorrow :)
  • bumblebreezy91
    bumblebreezy91 Posts: 520 Member
    Amazing work!
  • jamiesillimandunn
    jamiesillimandunn Posts: 270 Member
    Tagging myself here , since it got lost somehow
  • P3droS15
    P3droS15 Posts: 10
    WOW! Great work and great transformation!
  • elghee123
    elghee123 Posts: 489 Member
    wow!
  • AWESOME work!!! Congrats!
  • geer8806
    geer8806 Posts: 1 Member
    How many calories did you eat?
  • japfume
    japfume Posts: 11 Member
    way to go!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!