Do you have any tattoos?

Replies

• RoyBeck
    RoyBeck Posts: 947 Member
    I have a tribal scorpion design on my right shoulder blade (6 hours it took!) and my DOB in Roman numerals on my left arm.
  • Katrina_vw91
    Katrina_vw91 Posts: 232 Member
    I have two, I have a 1/4 sleeve and one on my ankle, but wanting more.

I got them because I wanted my love for music to be engraved in my skin forever :) Something I am really passionate about.

Anyone that has tattoos will agree with me when I say they are addictive as hell...you can't just have one! I like the adrenaline of getting a tattoo too...partly why it makes it addictive I think!
  • BikerGirlElaine
    BikerGirlElaine Posts: 1,631 Member
    I have a bird that circles my navel.

And I have one big one that starts on my left shoulder and flows down & across my back, my right hip, curves around front, and goes down the side of my thigh. It's a peacock at the top and peacock feathers at the bottom and a lot of different vines, flowers, and animals in between.

I got them because they're pretty and I was just decorating my body. No big deep meanings here. I must be pretty shallow :laugh:
  • UnoDrea3732
    UnoDrea3732 Posts: 342 Member
    I have four tattoos...

"Carpe Diem" on the back on my neck. It reminds me to live in the now.

My left shoulder blade has hibiscus flowers with stars and my daughter's name (Amelia Marie).

My right shoulder blade has a pitbull which is my favorite breed of dog.

And last tattoo which is my worst is on my right arm and it is my name with some pink stars/swirls around it. My name was done horribly but I love the stars/swirls around it.

My NEXT tattoo will be a Koi fish for luck.
  • j0705
    j0705 Posts: 185
    i have 1 on my shoulder.. it needs more adding to it yet. its in my pics.

i have a scar from a scarey op re the big C. I was sick of people asking why i had the scar and always wanted tattoos. so my kids sorted for me as a mothers day gift. It represents my love for my family unit. The tattoo will grow as my family does :)

It hurt like hell , i wouldnt recommend having a 3 hr sitting for your first tattoo lol
  • CheeksBryant
    CheeksBryant Posts: 193 Member
    The shop I go to just offered a Halloween special where you pay for a gift cert of $200 but actually get one worth $250! Aaaaaand tattoo number 9, here I come! I had $200 in my tattoo fund (my fiance gives me tattoo cash for holidays that involve gifts) but the one I want is going to be about $250 so I was waiting til my next holiday but now I get to make my appt! It will be several months before I can get it, but, yay anyway!!!

This is what my husband always wants for gifts! So, I oblige with paying for it and accompanying him!
  • CheeksBryant
    CheeksBryant Posts: 193 Member
    I don't... yet. Am considering but can't decide what or where... and I might be too much of a baby.

My ankle wasn't bad at all, my back wasn't too bad except for one spot, an my foot oh dear hell it was more painful than having kids! However, it only took all of ten minutes. There is a pain scale pic on google that helps you realize the different location pain levels.
  • KokowithaK
    KokowithaK Posts: 88 Member
    I don't... yet. Am considering but can't decide what or where... and I might be too much of a baby.

My ankle wasn't bad at all, my back wasn't too bad except for one spot, an my foot oh dear hell it was more painful than having kids! However, it only took all of ten minutes. There is a pain scale pic on google that helps you realize the different location pain levels.

I got the back of my right ankle done awhile back (across the tendons) and it was the most painful for me! I actually cried and stopped within the first 5 minutes. What's worse is that it wasn't my first tattoo and it was being done at the shop that I worked at, so my coworkers were completely embarassed with my behavior haha.
  • kayla_who
    kayla_who Posts: 540 Member
    2012-05-04_182231_zps3675ae58.jpg

Pictureofme6_zps08237865.png

behappy_zpsb512555c.jpg

1sttattoo_zpsd553ef55.jpg
  • 2Heavy2Long
    2Heavy2Long Posts: 315 Member
    Nice tats
  • yes - 2 - "Grace" on the inside of my left wrist and an Iris on the inside of my right ankle - both of my sisters have the iris tattoo - we got them in memory of my mom on the 5th anniversary of her death...
  • POTELoewee
    POTELoewee Posts: 32 Member
    yes I have a triskelion on my lower back with tribal wings going out to my hips.
  • HarleyFatboyFan
    HarleyFatboyFan Posts: 344 Member
    Not yet
  • runs4zen
    runs4zen Posts: 769 Member
    The shop I go to just offered a Halloween special where you pay for a gift cert of $200 but actually get one worth $250! Aaaaaand tattoo number 9, here I come! I had $200 in my tattoo fund (my fiance gives me tattoo cash for holidays that involve gifts) but the one I want is going to be about $250 so I was waiting til my next holiday but now I get to make my appt! It will be several months before I can get it, but, yay anyway!!!

Watcha gettin'? I can't decide what to get for my second one...
  • SapphireBlossom
    SapphireBlossom Posts: 21 Member
    <
    my favorite one, its between my shoulder blades, its a decent size. I have 5 others (little ones)
  • sassypants0923
    sassypants0923 Posts: 7,188 Member
    Yep
  • Patzycakes
    Patzycakes Posts: 175 Member
    Nope.

>.>

Okay i might be lying.
  • rose228822
    rose228822 Posts: 186 Member
    several piercings but only 1 tattoo...an intricate chinese symbol on my shoulder blade:smile:
  • AshleyM71
    AshleyM71 Posts: 3,029 Member
    A ghecko is curled at my ankle bone.
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Yes.
    A little cartoon devil on my right ankle. Regret it now. I got it done when I was 18. Stone cold sober too.
    I wish I had got one somewhere a bit more discreet, not that I don't love people with tattoo's but you know...The looks! I got a devil because I always loved the little cute devil character & an aunt's friend got 1 when I was about 8 & I loved it. Nothing more significant behind it :frown: