Have you met a fellow MFPer?

Replies

• She_Hulk
    She_Hulk Posts: 277
    Yes!
  • CharleePear
    CharleePear Posts: 1,948 Member
    I would love to, I haven't but I think it would be great encouragement, then again I live in NZ and there seems to be a lack of kiwis.
  • Titanuim
    Titanuim Posts: 337 Member
    Sure. I have visited one of the people on my FL, even though we live on opposite sides of the country. We became friends via a completely different forum many years ago and have caught up in person many times over years. She is as awesome in rl as she is online, so why not.

I would be happy to meet most of the people on my friends list in person! Well those whose newsfeeds I haven't hidden due to overly needy posts.
  • MM_1982
    MM_1982 Posts: 374
    Certainly did. Went to the beach, grabbed dinner, and had a nice night.
  • Summer_Lunatic
    Summer_Lunatic Posts: 543 Member
    I've met five in person. Not because anyone was flirting, just becasue we happened to be in the same place for some reason or another. Everyone I've met in person was fun to hang out with.
  • Altruista75
    Altruista75 Posts: 409 Member
    Yes and to me it was worth every second that we got to spend together. :love:
  • dylan_a_fit
    dylan_a_fit Posts: 488 Member
    Yes and to me it was worth every second that we got to spend together. :love:
    so sex was on the agenda huh.

laughing at the post content to Profile pic correlation
  • latenitelucy
    latenitelucy Posts: 1,314 Member
    I've met one and had an awesome time. Supposed to meet another this week. And I have a 3rd that lives in my area. We keep saying we are gonna have lunch, but haven't yet.
  • sanderdejonge
    sanderdejonge Posts: 415 Member
    No. In fact I've never even seen any Dutch here .. lol
  • 1_JR_1
    1_JR_1 Posts: 179
    About a dozen..... and they wereall AMAZIIIIIIIIIIING!!!!!
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Lots and they have all been awesome!
  • Where's the flirting??
  • get10fit2013
    get10fit2013 Posts: 87 Member
    Not yet, but I am going to hopefully be meeting up with one of my friends next month when I'm on vacation. Another of my friends mentioned doing a girls weekend next year. All of the others live so far away, but I think meeting a few of the ones I talk to the most would be so fun.
  • 1PatientBear
    1PatientBear Posts: 2,089 Member
    Yup. I've met a few and have plans to meet a few more. Had a great time with everyone that I have met and I would love to meet every single person on my FL.
  • heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    That sounds pretty fun. Hypothetically.
  • CharleePear
    CharleePear Posts: 1,948 Member
    No. In fact I've never even seen any Dutch here .. lol

Yeah it seems like its MyfitnessAmerican lol
  • leftyjace
    leftyjace Posts: 304 Member
    That sounds pretty fun. Hypothetically.

lol - nice
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Not met any one yet & if I do it will be on a pure friends basis.
  • 2Heavy2Long
    2Heavy2Long Posts: 315 Member
    No, but have a few friends that joined mfp
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    I've meet a few, but not for romantic purposes..just to shoot the sh1t and have fun. Good times were most def had! :drinker:

I'm planning a vacation to visit my hometown (NY) in a few months and have plans to meet up with a few more friends. If it were possible I'd love to meet everyone on my list, I'm pretty Blessed to have some amazing, fun, funny, smart, inspiring, sexy and hot as fawk peeps on there.