I can finally see a difference since lifting.

This is just a difference in 3 weeks. It was not the begining of my journey nor it's the end.
Just a snapshot of what is happening after I incorporated weights with my cardio and eating right. :)

0161bb16-2dd2-427a-ba07-6edeee5a6426_zpsdba1b3c1.jpg

*blush* sorry for the amateur editing...lol

ETA: Sorry for the toilet in the background!!!! lol

Replies

• Fit_Fox88
    Fit_Fox88 Posts: 410 Member
    Fantastic!! Great work, keep it up. I'll be starting tonight with the incorporation of weights into my routine so I like seeing others' results- it's definitely motivating. I'll have to remember to take before photos. :)
  • Poofy_Goodness
    Poofy_Goodness Posts: 229 Member
    Excellent! Show those weights who's boss!
  • 1_JR_1
    1_JR_1 Posts: 179
    Well done!!!

Keep up the great work. You seem to have a great thing going.
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    3 weeks? Awesome work.

PS: As long as you flushed, it's all good. :tongue:
  • armymom5
    armymom5 Posts: 115
    OP, curious what you are doing for lifting?
  • 3 weeks? Awesome work.

PS: As long as you flushed, it's all good. :tongue:

LOL
  • OP, curious what you are doing for lifting?

Ok, so when I say I am lifting lol by all means I don't mean huge weights at the gym, not yet anyway.

I am doing Chalean Johnson Chalean Extreme with dumbells. Upper body 10lbs and 15lbs pairs and lower body 25lbs pair. (so thats 50lbs with my squat sets and so on)

I will get to the gym to lift heavy weights but for me these are heavy right NOW! lol
  • Care76
    Care76 Posts: 556 Member
    I can't believe that is 3 weeks! You look great!
  • heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    Great work.

Was that a replacement workout to cardio workouts you were doing prior?

How did the calories eaten adjust from before to now?
  • Great work.

Was that a replacement workout to cardio workouts you were doing prior?

How did the calories eaten adjust from before to now?

Heybales,

Not a replacement to the cardio, I added weights 3 to 4x a week with a HIIT cardio workout and on the off weights day a 60 minute cardio. I am doing TDEE with a deficit.

I am eating much more and love it! Not hungry at all. :)
  • I can't believe that is 3 weeks! You look great!

Thanks Care! Yeah.... from the pics its 3 weeks. I was doing only cardio there and tweeking my calories but was always having issues. I added weights and bamm!
  • geekyjock76
    geekyjock76 Posts: 2,720 Member
    Awesome results!

Don't be ashamed of how much you're lifting at the moment.. As a beginner, the initial gains in neuromuscular adaptation will quickly allow you to become stronger in a relatively short period of time. Besides, you always want to take the time to ensure proper form before dramatically increasing load, volume and frequency.
  • Awesome results!

Don't be ashamed of how much you're lifting at the moment.. As a beginner, the initial gains in neuromuscular adaptation will quickly allow you to become stronger in a relatively short period of time. Besides, you always want to take the time to ensure proper form before dramatically increasing load, volume and frequency.

Thank you! :)
  • mrsamanda86
    mrsamanda86 Posts: 869 Member
    That is such a big difference! You look fantastic!
  • 87monkey
    87monkey Posts: 83 Member
    wow amazing! such an inspiration! :)
  • mrhonesty
    mrhonesty Posts: 274 Member
    You look great but the hearts are in the way! Lol don't tell the hubby what city I'm in!
  • misschoppo
    misschoppo Posts: 463 Member
    fantastic progress in a really short space of time, the difference is really significant & must make you feel super motivated to carry on...imagine what your pics will look like in another couple of months!! :D
  • shell6469
    shell6469 Posts: 54 Member
    Fantastic! What a difference... Good for you.. Spring and Summer are just around the corner, keep up the great work.
  • Hiker_Rob
    Hiker_Rob Posts: 5,547 Member
    Great work, very noticeable difference! You look great!
  • You are looking fantastic! Congrats on your progress thus far.

This was super motivating, thanks for sharing :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!