13 months - 129lbs lost - with loads of pictures!

Replies

• jam1010
    jam1010 Posts: 183 Member
    You are prettier now. You look like Bela Padilla (actress from Philippines)
  • Vex3521
    Vex3521 Posts: 385 Member
    You look simply Amazing! I just keep going back and watching you look more confident and happy in each picture. Really REALLY Well done!!
  • RosaliaBee
    RosaliaBee Posts: 146 Member
    Gah, not meant as an attack on your father but I actually felt my heart sink when reading his response to you telling him you wanted to lose weight:

"You've failed before, will this time be any different?"

Why do so many people believe it's necessary that you are certain of success before even trying? What about "try, try again"?
    Why do so many people feel the need to remind you of past failures if you've decided to try again? It's so common!
  • Texasparis
    Texasparis Posts: 14 Member
    We'll done on your amazing loss! What an achievement! You were pretty before, gorgeous smile lovely skin but you are absolutely stunning underneath the excess weight! Here's me always struggling to lose this last 10 lbs! This should spur me on to get my act together and use MFP properly!
  • arbata9
    arbata9 Posts: 61 Member
    Wonderful progress, very inspiring!
  • Just wow! Great job!
  • SkinnyMarni3
    SkinnyMarni3 Posts: 73 Member
    wow! really inspirational! You look gorgeous!
  • ElectricDragon
    ElectricDragon Posts: 60 Member
    Wow! Fantastic!
  • nehmon
    nehmon Posts: 50 Member
    like your dad i only have praise for you :-)
    Congrats on the weight loss and keep the good work. I enjoyed reading your Posting.
    Thnak you for sharing
  • tessiebear40
    tessiebear40 Posts: 39 Member
    Wow. You look amazing and so pretty. What an achievement. Thanks for sharing :flowerforyou:
  • leelo2003
    leelo2003 Posts: 30 Member
    wow thats so fantastic you look amazing well done on your great transformation
  • Daisy80
    Daisy80 Posts: 755 Member
    What kind of results did you get with T25? You look great! Well done!
  • lorarte
    lorarte Posts: 56 Member
    Wow, what a fantastic transformation. You look amazing and I just love that smile. Really inspirational and thanks so much for sharing. My son is taking a picture of me each week to diary my weight and shape changes, I haven't looked at any of them them but I am tracking inches as well as weight.
    Thanks also for the practical tips, things like smaller portions (it's easy to start piling up that plate and pretending that everyone eats that much lol), having something snack-size rather than go overboard, it all helps others! :-)
    Well done on your weight loss and keep up the amazing work.
  • CubicalF13
    CubicalF13 Posts: 263 Member
    Amazing! Well done. ;)
  • i m speachless.........excellent ......
  • FirecrackerJess
    FirecrackerJess Posts: 276 Member
    Wow, just wow, AWESOME job.
  • martymum
    martymum Posts: 413 Member
    you look so happy now...well done on all your hard work...a true inspiration!
  • Stunner. :heart:
  • Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    Incredible - thank you for sharing.
  • Simonino
    Simonino Posts: 75 Member
    omg! you are such an example of determination and dedication! Amazing transformation! Congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!