12 week Program with before during and after pics!

dixon5000
dixon5000 Posts: 111 Member
I start 28 July on a strict 12 week program. Wish me luck!!!!! I used to bodybuild a few years a go, but slowly got away from it. I would range from 205-250 in weight. Well, I still work out to this day, but I somewhat stopped cardioing and eating right. Well, its time to get on track again. My goal is 205 from 238. I will start posting pictures every week in my profile so you can see the progress. I have to say this is a great sight and with hard work and a good support system, I will achieve my goal. First picture Monday with weigh in.

Replies

• dixon5000
    I start 28 July on a strict 12 week program. Wish me luck!!!!! I used to bodybuild a few years a go, but slowly got away from it. I would range from 205-250 in weight. Well, I still work out to this day, but I somewhat stopped cardioing and eating right. Well, its time to get on track again. My goal is 205 from 238. I will start posting pictures every week in my profile so you can see the progress. I have to say this is a great sight and with hard work and a good support system, I will achieve my goal. First picture Monday with weigh in.
  • kristie874
    kristie874 Posts: 774 Member
    Good luck! You can do it! :)
  • dixon5000
    Thanks... I will try and provide some notes along with the pictures.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    I know you will do well. Guys get the benefit of faster results. My son and I started at the same time and he is 25 lbs lighter to my 12. I am am happy with his healthier eating either way.

Anyway it is all about our health and living longer (and wanting too!)

Good Luck!!! Run forest, run!
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    good Luck! you can do it!

Though I must say that beach photo is pretty hot!!!:happy:
  • dixon5000
    To funny, thats me currently. Wait until the 12th week!!!! I hope more people will approve then.
  • tamifanny
    tamifanny Posts: 113
    Yes I agree....your Beach Photo already looks to good for a "Before" photo.:love: That's not fair ...guys can always get away with a few pounds than us women :sick:

That's a great idea of a "week to week" photo shoot to help stimulate the ole will power. And I was just trying to figure out how to make one of those Virtual Models when you had to come up with an even better idea. Go figure.

Best of Luck to you:bigsmile:
  • dixon5000
    Thanks, Trust me I need to lose weight.
  • kechiemc
    kechiemc Posts: 1,355 Member
    You look great now!

You can do it:drinker:
    -Kechie.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!