Another pound gone!!??

Poison5119
Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
Does anyone here use an analog scale?

I just did, and the good news LOOKS like another pound gone. I stood real still, and I know my eyes are starting to go, but if I'm looking at it right, that needle is stuck straight on 166. I thought it was 165, but it's not. It's 166. But I'm delirously happy!

The scale at the gym is moronic. A couple of times I got on and weighed 168.2, got on AFTER the workout and 16 oz of water, and it read 169.5, so I"m not using THAT one anymore.

Woo hoo!!!

Replies

• Poison5119
    Does anyone here use an analog scale?

I just did, and the good news LOOKS like another pound gone. I stood real still, and I know my eyes are starting to go, but if I'm looking at it right, that needle is stuck straight on 166. I thought it was 165, but it's not. It's 166. But I'm delirously happy!

The scale at the gym is moronic. A couple of times I got on and weighed 168.2, got on AFTER the workout and 16 oz of water, and it read 169.5, so I"m not using THAT one anymore.

Woo hoo!!!
  • michlingle
    michlingle Posts: 797 Member
    I like your crab quote :bigsmile:
  • raincloud
    raincloud Posts: 405 Member
    Well, 16oz is a pound... So it might've been really close.
  • sftbutterflykiss
    sftbutterflykiss Posts: 223 Member
    go by one scale.. my friend angie use to go to curves and when she was weighed in.. she had shoes on.. and after she worked out.. but she would go by her home scale.. in the morning before food and no clothes on... and i lost 1 1/2 lbs.. this week!!:bigsmile:
  • Poison5119
    go by one scale.. my friend angie use to go to curves and when she was weighed in.. she had shoes on.. and after she worked out.. but she would go by her home scale.. in the morning before food and no clothes on... and i lost 1 1/2 lbs.. this week!!:bigsmile:

Cool! Good job! :happy:
  • if it helps, Its better to weigh yourself in the morning same time everytime you weigh yourself. Before you do anything. And try to use the same scale. Good Luck!

72790.png
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!