I confess- Single Peeps version

Replies

• lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    I am currently looking for ideas for a gift for a zombie christmas white elephant that we are having on the 7th. All gifts should be something you can use during a zombie attack. Yes I am bored at work.
    Chocolate zombie santa!
    Chocolate-Zombie-Santa.jpg
    chocolate because....it's food! and it gives you energy to survive the zombie attack! >_>
  • jesusHchris
    jesusHchris Posts: 1,405 Member
    72151.jpg
    + Bacardi

(For the zombie present)
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    I am currently looking for ideas for a gift for a zombie christmas white elephant that we are having on the 7th. All gifts should be something you can use during a zombie attack. Yes I am bored at work.

that sounds like so much fun!
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    I confess I'm making all sorts of yummies for thanksgiving and its just me and my kids ..... but they are so excited lol
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    I confess that today, I discovered free Kindle books from my library.

Yep! I'm gonna be very, very tired tomorrow.
  • Tube_socks
    Tube_socks Posts: 808 Member
  • Tube_socks
    Tube_socks Posts: 808 Member
    Happy Thanksgiving to my SP!!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    I confess that today, I discovered free Kindle books from my library.

Yep! I'm gonna be very, very tired tomorrow.

My sister told me about the free books the other day also.
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    I confess I teach my usual 3-9 today with no breaks (obviously, since I'm not in the US!). The cool thing is that they're providing a little Thanksgiving meal for us to celebrate :) My school has really embraced me and my culture/traditions, and had me create a little PowerPoint and activity for all of our classes to do throughout the week to teach them about Thanksgiving. They're going to do the same with Christmas. As an Orthodox country, they celebrate Christmas at New Year's time, not on the 25th, so I'll actually also be working on Christmas...
  • castadiva
    castadiva Posts: 2,016 Member
    Can someone tell me what a Christmas White Elephant is??? Very confused!
  • MissingMinnesota

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_elephant_gift_exchange
  • castadiva
    castadiva Posts: 2,016 Member

Thanks! Still not completely understanding the whys and wherefores, but I guess it's a sort of competitive version of Secret Santa...
  • jkandktmom
    jkandktmom Posts: 1,010 Member
    I confess... I'm bored at work and I have even been in the forums- yes THAT bored.

Next year I need to save enough vaca to have this day off.:yawn:
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,064 Member

Thanks! Still not completely understanding the whys and wherefores, but I guess it's a sort of competitive version of Secret Santa...

It's kinda dumb, I just like secret Santa.
  • MissingMinnesota
    I confess that my family has to get better on communication. My dad just goes "Oh when I am at Ruth's for Christmas ..." while talking to my sister. Me "Huh what? You are coming to my place for Chirstmas?"
  • lacroyx
    In one of the kickboxing classes I take there is a catchy dance song that the instructor has on her play list. I confess I finally found out today who it's sung by and I feel dirty for liking it.
  • MissingMinnesota
    In one of the kickboxing classes I take there is a catchy dance song that the instructor has on her play list. I confess I finally found out today who it's sung by and I feel dirty for liking it.

Miley Cyrus?
  • lacroyx

Miley Cyrus?
    No, it's a male artist. Well, some people question if he is really a guy.
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member

Miley Cyrus?

The Beebs?
  • lacroyx

Miley Cyrus?

The Beebs?
    *hangs head in shame*