Justacoffeenut Posts: 3,808 Member
    Friday
    Workout: 215( 685/120)
    Calories: 739
    Reps: 100 (615/500)
    Flex: 8 (6/4)

Bonus:
    Water 64oz+
    Thanksgiving workout: 50 min walk took two family members along.
    Personal:
    #1 - 2 out of 2
    #2 listed Pay it Forward.

Slight gain but guess not surprising.

Saturday
    35 min
    150 calories
    Reps 50
    Flex 8
  • Justacoffeenut
    Sorry been rather quiet this week. Insane week of course but was a bad week cause we know 3 people who are not doing well. Two with in the family. Sadly one of them lost their fight on Wednesday night.

Hope everyone had a great week and weekend. Take care my fellow dolphins.
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Sorry been rather quiet this week. Insane week of course but was a bad week cause we know 3 people who are not doing well. Two with in the family. Sadly one of them lost their fight on Wednesday night.

Hope everyone had a great week and weekend. Take care my fellow dolphins.
    I'm sorry to hear that! Hugs!!!!
  • vhuber
    I do not know who posted my info onto the spreadsheet but it has me doubled on minutes for exercise and stretching on Friday!! Just being honest!:wink:
  • hypallage
    hypallage Posts: 624 Member
    vhuber - I've corrected it.

I've also entered my data - think my post earlier in the week had been missed.

Devle - sorry to hear about your friends and family. Sending my prayers.

Sheri - your burns that you have been posting this week are amazing - well done.
  • tabbydog
    tabbydog Posts: 4,925 Member
    Sorry I didn't get my Friday numbers in yet. Not on here much because the wifi at home doesn't seem to be working.

Friday:
    1. 45 minutes running for 431 calories
    2. 120 reps on my wobble board
    3. No stretching
    5. Stretched after my run

Weight: 137
  • Justacoffeenut
    I do not know who posted my info onto the spreadsheet but it has me doubled on minutes for exercise and stretching on Friday!! Just being honest!:wink:

Without going back and looking if you worked out on a Saturday friday and Saturday info would of been posted on Friday combined since no space for Saturday morning (as per last week). If you didn't list what day you were reporting it it can get confusing as to what day it is.
  • vhuber
    Does anyone know what is going on? It is afternoon & nothing is posted for this week's challenge. I do not know if it is HIIT's, calorie counting, miles, reps or maybe ALL the above! Just wanted to know BEFORE I walked without my HRM (hate wearing that cuz I can get a blister) and then Sheri may say she wants HIIT instead of minutes, miles or calories!
  • vhuber
    Forgot to say: Sheri IS going to get serious & start booting out people so WE the DOLPHINS will NEED to get SERIOUS this week!!!
    Let's do it Dolphins!!!!
  • Justacoffeenut
    This weeks challenge: just a quick recap for full details see main topic

#1 workout - 60/60/90/90 the 90s can be broken up into at least 20 min workouts and has to be vigorous level for you.

#2 4 15 min HIIT workouts with at least a 2.5 min warm up and cool down and 60 second high intensity mixed with 30 second recover in between

#3 100 new reps working UB LB and Core she gave example on main topic.

#4 Flex stretching goal 5 min x 2 on 4 days

#5 give up a staple for you and give yourself a punishment if you give in even a little

Some rep ideas:
    http://www.strengthstack52.com/periodic-table-of-bodyweight-exercises/
  • vhuber
    Good! we do not have to count calorie burn! I did not wear my hrm today, hate that thing!
    This is what I did today!

#1. 60 minutes on bike. I have this bronchial cough going on so running is just a thought for now!
    #2. Since EVERYthing that makes me breathe hard makes me cough till I wet my pants I chose to do speed intervals on the bike with the 2.5 min of W/U, 60 seconds of intense, 30 seconds of slower, and the 2.5 min of C/D for the 15 minutes told.
    #3. I did 25 pushups with a clap in between. TOUGH & they made me COUGH too!!!
    #4. Stretched this morning for 5 and again tonite for 5
    #5. I choose to NOT eat bready type food this week or I choose to do 15 UGLY BURPEES!
  • Sheri869
    Sheri869 Posts: 1,195 Member
    @Sorry All....saw your post Verda....I have been SO tied up since my mom and Grandma have been visiting...did Thanksgiving dinner and then did a surprise birthday dinner cuz her birthday is Dec 3rd....they just left this evening. I feel like I've been entertaining, cooking and shoving in workouts...plus my son was out for this weekend visiting too...so I just have NOT been on the computer....I'm SO sorry I left you all hanging!!!

@D....I just read your post....I'm So Sorry for all that it sounds like you are dealing with and going through...remember we are here for you to talk to if you need to let go! Hang in there! My prayers are with you and your family....Must me extra hard dealing with loss around the holidays...:flowerforyou:

And I'm pretty sure hypallage (sue)...you carried most of the burden of posting...I can't even tell you how much I appreciate that!!! I should be much more of a help this week as holiday is over and the family just left....I'm even ALMOST semi on top of things at work.... ;-)
    AND HUGE CONGRATS to you on an AWESOME LOSS This Week!!! Thanks For Putting Us Dolphins At the TOP!!! YOU KILLED IT LAST WEEK!! GREAT JOB!!!
    (oh and thanks for the support on my #'s this week....but it was just to head off all the eating....I guess I should be glad I did it...wouldn't even want to know what I would have gained if I hadn't! :sad: )

Welllll my awesome Dolphin buds....I put up a NO NONSENSE Challenge this week...but I KNOW we can rise to it and Kill It!!! Lets show 'em how it's done!!

Hoping to be much more involved this week! I missed you guys last week!! By my sad #'s alone...I Know How Much I Need You!!!
  • vhuber
    YAY to hypallage (Sue) for being a big time LOSER!!! You kicked last week! WTG!!!

DOLPHINS, it is MASTER your MONDAY!!! Only YOU can do this!!! Let er rip!!!!
  • hypallage
    hypallage Posts: 624 Member
    Cheers all :drinker:

Well, I have had a good weekend; pretty much had a weekend off. Discovered hot buttered rum... was lush. Quite glad the week is starting today not yesterday!

I resisted a mince pie today - I hate burpees far more than I like mince pies!

Have a great week everyone...
    tumblr_lrbctzDNW51r1qtp2o1_4001-300x300.jpg?9f177a
  • Justacoffeenut
    Daily motivation:

34rwq6e.jpg

Have a great one everyone
  • Justacoffeenut
    Sunday Dec 1
    #1 workout - 90 min

#2 15 min HIIT- Alternating speed between walking and running

#3 50 core (teasers)

#4 10 min of flex/stretching 5 in afternoon and 5 before bed

#5 english muffins - 10 min of HIIT is my punishment.
  • tabbydog
    tabbydog Posts: 4,925 Member
    My points for last week:

1. 25 on water
    2. 20 on no sodium
    3. 45 on workouts
    4. 35 good habit
    5. -10 bad habit
    6. 4 points supporting my team
    7. no points for trash talk

Total: 119
  • Justacoffeenut
    My points for last week:

1. water 7/7 days
    2. sodium 6/7 days
    3. workouts 60/60
    4. good habit 7/7
    5. bad habit 7/7
    6. 7 points supporting my team
    7. no points for trash talk
    8. did personal trait x2
    9 did pay it forward

I think this is all right was a bad week
  • vhuber
    My points for last week. Although she said good & bad won't count for the week!
    1. water 7/7 days
    2. sodium 7/7 days
    3. workouts 55/60
    4. good habit 7/7
    5. bad habit 6/7
    6. 7 points supporting my team
    7. smack talk 5?
    8. did personal trait x2
    9 did pay it forward
    I did 60 minutes of fitness by myself on turkey day!

Mastered my Monday even though I am NOT feeling well.
    1. 90 minutes on bike (this is about all I can do with this bronchial cough!)
    2. 1 set of HIIT (thought I'd cough up a lung on this!)
    3. Did another set of 25 of clapping pushup's & 25 one leg deadlifts. (50 reps)
    4. Stretched 2 X for 5 minutes
    5. Burpees did not win today!:drinker:

I sure hope my DOLPHINS had a great Monday! I have to ask, how many are left on our team?
  • vhuber
    Take Time for Tuesday! Do what we got to do & ALL the other things too!
    Have an AWESOME day Dolphins!