Looking for Critical Friends

I'm looking for friends who don't just say good work no matter what my diary says. Who tell me when I should be doing something different and when I'm doing something wrong.

Replies

• I could use a little of that myself - alcohol is my weakness. I allow myself one night a week and bet I have stuck to that almost zero times. I'm in! Request coming...
  • feel free to add me i can def be critical and am not afraid to say when u can do better....i do expect the same back
  • chineyLuv
    chineyLuv Posts: 130 Member
    I could use a little of that myself - alcohol is my weakness. I allow myself one night a week and bet I have stuck to that almost zero times. I'm in! Request coming...

THIS!!! Add me! I love me some alcohol...
  • dynellthomas12
    dynellthomas12 Posts: 16 Member
    I'm in! I'm very much in need of the same!
  • I'll be happy to give suggestions, if that is what you'd like. Feel free to add me. Also, it may be good to ask your current friends for advice. Most people are willing to give suggestions if you ask, but they may not be comfortable doing that proactively.
  • MountainLaurel787
    MountainLaurel787 Posts: 45 Member
    I just joined a few minutes ago and I could use the same. I agree with other posters...the alcohol will be difficult. ;)
  • amcsouth
    amcsouth Posts: 283 Member
    I'll be happy to give suggestions, if that is what you'd like. Feel free to add me. Also, it may be good to ask your current friends for advice. Most people are willing to give suggestions if you ask, but they may not be comfortable doing that proactively.

^^ This! :)
  • rswalls
    rswalls Posts: 157 Member
    I could use the same...anyone feel free to add me
  • mwalle09
    mwalle09 Posts: 305 Member
    I could use the same thing, definitely need a kick in the butt!
  • t_welch11
    t_welch11 Posts: 52 Member
    Same here I just started back on MFP and lost all the progress I previously made. Need ideas for better snack/meals without sacrificing taste (if possible?) I know I can do better on what I eat, just looking for direction.
  • AllOnMeWOL
    AllOnMeWOL Posts: 26 Member
    I'm in the same boat anyone also willing to help keep me accountable add me also