SeanT T25 program

Have you seen it? Bought it? What is your experience?

Replies

• vynnette26
    vynnette26 Posts: 58 Member
    I did the Shaun T T25 this morning. I like it because its short on time and I feeling the burn.
  • sarahi2009
    sarahi2009 Posts: 285 Member
    Okay, I am trying to get this for hubby since he wants it for Xmas but I just wanted to get opinions and see what you al lthought. I have insanity but it was long and super hard to really find the time for him. So I thought a quick but efffective work out would be great. Do you find the meal plan easy to follow?
  • mmm_drop
    mmm_drop Posts: 1,126 Member
    I can't say enough good things about this program. I am on my last week of gamma phase and my results have been pretty incredible!
  • Get it! It is 25 min - 30 with cool down and a fit for all levels! It is also 5 days a week and I found that much easier to manage. If you want some support and motivation please let me know.!
  • chineyLuv
    chineyLuv Posts: 130 Member
    I'm in my 3rd week of Month 1. I do love it. I've completed the full Insanity program and T25 is just as hard, but in almost half the time. I don't follow the meal plans.
  • HPLW0705
    HPLW0705 Posts: 102
    I have it and love it! It's perfect for the person who is short on time, but still wants to get a good workout in. I've done up to week 3, had to stop due to pneumonia, but I was seeing great results. As soon as this cough goes away and finals are over, I will be starting it back up again!
  • sarahi2009
    Get it! It is 25 min - 30 with cool down and a fit for all levels! It is also 5 days a week and I found that much easier to manage. If you want some support and motivation please let me know.!

Yes, actually that would be great. Do you also follow the eating plan? Is too bad on your joints? I know insanity was insane on my joints...lol...I like that it is only 25 minutes because that is so easy to accomplish and he is not a big gym person so this would be perfect, I just didnt want for it to sit on the shelf...lol
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Love it. Almost finished with the second round of the first 2 phases, starting the third phase: Gamma, on the 16th. I know some people have lost a lot of weight, I didn't, I lost 1lb during the first round and so far 5lbs in the second, though I lost a lot of inches and have become leaner. I like that it is short and there is a modifier. I did not follow the meal plan, I ate 1600 calories, since I also did about 30 minutes of strength 2 - 3 days a week and did Turbo Fire on my "rest" day. It does recommend eating 1200 if you're only doing T25 and 1600 if you'll be doing other stuff along with the program.
  • sarahi2009
    I can't say enough good things about this program. I am on my last week of gamma phase and my results have been pretty incredible!

I know this is going to sound creepy but it's totally not intended that way. Do you have progress pics?
  • sarahi2009
    Love it. Almost finished with the second round of the first 2 phases, starting the third phase: Gamma, on the 16th. I know some people have lost a lot of weight, I didn't, I lost 1lb during the first round and so far 5lbs in the second, though I lost a lot of inches and have become leaner. I like that it is short and there is a modifier. I did not follow the meal plan, I ate 1600 calories, since I also did about 30 minutes of strength 2 - 3 days a week and did Turbo Fire on my "rest" day. It does recommend eating 1200 if you're only doing T25 and 1600 if you'll be doing other stuff along with the program.

Wow 1200 calories is really not enough I don't think...he would starve...is that following the plan or is it by choice?
  • LisaMfit4life
    LisaMfit4life Posts: 567 Member
    Currently doing the Gamma Phase and loving it. It's definitely worth the investment, and it's for every fitness level. Utilizing the modifier in the workouts is the best way to go if you are new to exercise or still aren't able to follow Shaun T. The results will still follow if you push play and watch your nutrition. Good luck!
  • heatherc369
    heatherc369 Posts: 1,555 Member
    I did it, and enjoyed it !! I just watched my cals , didnt follow the meal plan

I did Alpha, Beta and Gamma and lost like 16lbs and about 26 inches
  • sarahi2009
    So much positive feed back thank you! Do you all get bored at all doing it?
  • Ilb320
    Ilb320 Posts: 56 Member
    I don't get bored because it's a different workout every day and then you double up on Fridays. All the workouts are very different. It's great because it's not as intense as Insanity but you get a great burn in about half the time.
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Each workout is very different and you change exercises generally e dry 30 secs to a minute. It's the only programme I've done where I don't 'clock watch'. I DEFINITE recommend it. I do it with my partner. He is super fit and I'm not but its suitable for both of us as it shows low impact modifications.
  • rypstorm
    rypstorm Posts: 63 Member
    My results are posted on my profile, and I'm pretty happy with the results. The most recent of the three sets of photos is after the alpha phase of T25. I don't follow his eating guide because I get really grumpy on only 1600 cal/day. My diary is open too if you want to see what I eat. I try to shoot for 40/30/30 macros (carbs/protein/fat). I like that it's only 30min a day, which makes me more inclined to stick with it. Plus once you get to beta phase, there is Eye-Candy-Andy in the back right corner!
  • I also have nothing but great things to say about T25. You can't beat the short workout format and the accompanying nutrition plan is easy to understand and to follow (not always the case with beachbody products). I lost 23lbs in the 10 weeks of T25 and have lost a few more using T25 Gamma. my favorite workouts are speed 2.0, 3.0, the gamma pyramid.

I actually just set up a new Years T25 challenge group on here this morning, would be great if you and/or your husband would like to participate. Also, I have links on that page to my before and after shots. I hate to brag but the results were pretty amazing.
  • sarahi2009
    My results are posted on my profile, and I'm pretty happy with the results. The most recent of the three sets of photos is after the alpha phase of T25. I don't follow his eating guide because I get really grumpy on only 1600 cal/day. My diary is open too if you want to see what I eat. I try to shoot for 40/30/30 macros (carbs/protein/fat). I like that it's only 30min a day, which makes me more inclined to stick with it. Plus once you get to beta phase, there is Eye-Candy-Andy in the back right corner!

I saw the pics...wow, that is awesome...this is just with the program? That is what I was afraid of the restrictiveness of a diet...we try to eat as fresh as possible so I think that should be good coupled with the excercise. Thanks!
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    I'm in Week 8 of the program, now doing the Beta phase, and I am not doing the meal plan. I like that the workouts are short and I definitely sweat. I have not seen tremendous results, no weight loss yet, but I am starting to see some change in measurements now that weights are incorporated in some of the workouts. I don't think I am going to move on to Gamma right now. The workouts are fun, but I feel like they are more for athletic ability and definition, and I am looking for weight loss.

I would definitely do another round of the program after losing some weight. I will say that the workouts are murder on my calves, and that makes it hard to keep up with the crew. I find that frustrating because I want to work at their level, but keep having to move back down to the modified version of the moves. There is a lot of high impact/bouncing involved.

**I also wanted to add that I am NOT a Beachbody coach. One of the things I've noticed on this site is that when you ask about a BB product, you invariably get reviews about how awesome a product is but the respondent fails to mention that they are a BB coach and potentially stand to profit from more people using BB products. BB says that they are supposed to identify themselves when discussing the products as part of their terms, but unfortunately that doesn't always happen.
  • sarahi2009
    I also have nothing but great things to say about T25. You can't beat the short workout format and the accompanying nutrition plan is easy to understand and to follow (not always the case with beachbody products). I lost 23lbs in the 10 weeks of T25 and have lost a few more using T25 Gamma. my favorite workouts are speed 2.0, 3.0, the gamma pyramid.

I actually just set up a new Years T25 challenge group on here this morning, would be great if you and/or your husband would like to participate. Also, I have links on that page to my before and after shots. I hate to brag but the results were pretty amazing.

Thanks...what is it under? New Years T25?