Fake your pregnancy and lock him in....

Replies

• TinyTeTe
    TinyTeTe Posts: 22 Member
    This does happen. I don't know if it happens to "trap" a man, but I have seen it done to score abortion money.
  • TattooedNici
    TattooedNici Posts: 2,141 Member
    right. because ALL guys who knock a chick up stick around.

Jennifer-Lawrence-ok-thumbs-up.gif

I got you for 18 years! You know it works!

And on her 18th birthday he found out it wasn't his! :laugh:

I immediately thought of this!
  • TattooedNici
    Call me out if I'm wrong, but don't the tests expire after a certain amount of time? I know the cheapo ones we used at the clinic did. Just a thought.
  • TattooedNici
    I can't stand people that do this .-.
    SO wrong.....

I agree with you 100%!
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    right. because ALL guys who knock a chick up stick around.

Jennifer-Lawrence-ok-thumbs-up.gif

I got you for 18 years! You know it works!

yeah but im in this for YOU...not the baby. in fact, i was kinda hoping the pregnancy was fake...

Eff that baby.... Lets just leave at Walmart and go bang sexy *kitten*!

IN for baby abandoning/walmart parking lot banging

This is why I love you guys. You both know how to party the fun way!

Oh! I've been doing it wrong. My single life makes total sense now. Can I leave my kids with your kid so I can search for someone to jump in the parking lot?
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Oh dear. WTF? I have always found it so hilarious how women on television fake pregnancies with baby bump padding and somehow keep their men from touching their bellies for months and/or attending doctor's appointments. This scenario is not realistic.

NO, but you know what is realistic? Fake boughten on craigslist pee'd on stick, then have all the secks b/c already pregnant and then within weeks actually preggers.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    That's why I'd suggest always getting a paternity test because you never know if the chick is actually preggers or the kid is really yours!!!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    That's why I'd suggest always getting a paternity test because you never know if the chick is actually preggers or the kid is really yours!!!

'cepn when the kid actually does pop out and it looks exactly like daddy.
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Oh dear. WTF? I have always found it so hilarious how women on television fake pregnancies with baby bump padding and somehow keep their men from touching their bellies for months and/or attending doctor's appointments. This scenario is not realistic.

ive never understood that either...it seems it would be hard to fake a pregnancy there are some pretty obvious changes that go on in your body. Poor guy gets the fake pregnancy but non of the benefits like the fabulous booty expansion or the boobie expansion.

they must be great liars
    um...it takes a few weeks for symptoms to show up...plenty of time to get him hitched or actually get pregnant.
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Seems like a good way to get punched in the stomach.

Just saying.
    how is this even funny?
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    I ain't saying she's a gold digger...

(ETA: Once upon a time, in high school, a girl I had broken up with a few days before lied and said she was pregnant. =\ )
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Seems like a good way to get punched in the stomach.

Just saying.
    how is this even funny?

oh because um...

it's NOT!
  • anro86
    anro86 Posts: 790 Member
    I have a drawer like....

200_s2_zps9f9f345e.gif
  • MyChocolateDiet
    I ain't saying she's a gold digger...

(ETA: Once upon a time, in high school, a girl I had broken up with a few days before lied and said she was pregnant. =\ )

that must have been traumatic...:flowerforyou: :frown:
  • I ain't saying she's a gold digger...

that must have been traumatic...:flowerforyou: :frown:
    sorry about that, man.
  • tottie06
    tottie06 Posts: 259 Member
    That **** works... I got my hubby that way. I also plan on getting husband number two that way but I plan to use a surrogate. BoooYAH!

LMAO
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    The Wedding Singer covered this scenario succinctly...

Mother: I think it's time to fake a pregnancy.
    Drew Barrymore's character: I'm exiting the car.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member

ive never understood that either...it seems it would be hard to fake a pregnancy there are some pretty obvious changes that go on in your body. Poor guy gets the fake pregnancy but non of the benefits like the fabulous booty expansion or the boobie expansion.

they must be great liars
    um...it takes a few weeks for symptoms to show up...plenty of time to get him hitched or actually get pregnant.

guess my pregnancy has been different it was pretty obvious there was a change immediately between the puking, the cold I got, the fatigue, and the sensitive tatas. Not saying one couldn't fake it just seems like a complicated lie to me...but desperation
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Thanks all for blowing my gig...I was selling 'P' sticks guaranteed to be 'Negative'. Since this story has broken out, I have not been able to sell a single stick. Thanks, just thanks:angry:
  • Number_44
    Number_44 Posts: 97 Member
    I don't want other people to have traces of my urine.

Because if they did, that would easily help them achieve world domination right?