DOLPHINS TEAM PAGE

Replies

• vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Good Morning my team!!! It is Wednesday & time to "WORK IT" ! Let's get after it today!!!
  • tabbydog
    tabbydog Posts: 4,925 Member
    Tuesday:

1. 60 minutes running 564 calories
    2. No reps
    3. 20 minutes with my foam roller and stretching
    4. no alcohol
    5. stretched after my run

10 minutes HIIT
  • tabbydog
    How about some extra reps this week DOLPHINS!!! If you want some extra, Squats is the way to go!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQHxyFUANx-JwNJyCt1GQO-L6odMPq0qHAd6qzO4Lvns7oeSR6B
  • Justacoffeenut
    Justacoffeenut Posts: 3,808 Member
    Im still here. I will be so glad to get this month over with. Its been a rough couple weeks. Saturday afternoon morning my husbands grandfathers funeral. Then Saturday morning my friends mother who was also a friend of mine died. And to top it all of Saturday night my tooth broke and lost the back half of it. NOT a good day. Yesterday was my friends funeral. So sorry not been around much just really not in the mood to be upbuilding and encouraging. Sorry.

I have got my workouts in and such.

Sunday.
    #1 workout - 30 min / 129 calories
    #1b HIIT - 15 min
    #2 Stretch - 5 min
    #3 Reps 0
    #4EM - 10 minutes

Monday
    #1 workout 60 min / 412 cal
    #1b HIIT - 15 min
    #2 Stretch 10 min
    #3 Reps - 110
    #4 EM - 20 min

Tuesday
    #1 workout - 145 min / 702 calories
    #1b Hiit - 15 min
    #2 Stretch - 5 min
    #3 Reps - 0
    #4 - EM 60 min ( I helped at the funeral and the dinner after was on my feet and moving for 3 hours. Im sure that's a bit much and Sheri wont want all that counted at once. So hope an 1hr is ok to count will leave it up to her. And no my EM and Hiit is no amount the min and calories in my workout. Tuesday I just had to keep busy. I was up with before sun and didn't stop till long after it went down.)

Pts so far this week:
    Water - 3/3 days
    Salt 2/3 days
    Exercise 30/60
    Good 3/3
    Bad 3/3
    Communication 1/3
    Smack - 0/1

Last weeks pts
    Water 7/7
    Salt 6/7
    Exercise 60/60
    Good 7/7
    Bad 7/7
    Communication 5/7 I think I don't remember
    Smack 1/1

I haven't been weighing in daily like I normally do. Just so much going on and so stressed out. I have been working out and logging everything. But still the scale was not a pleasant experience this morning. Not sure if its the stress, the lack of sleep, or the stuff I have to use and take until my tooth gets fixed on the 30th I hope. Whatever it is it sure isn't helping my mood any.
  • hypallage
    hypallage Posts: 624 Member
    I've just got home & rung the police... Not sure if it was the right thing to do but passed a car driving way too slowly. I mean, 20mph in a 30 zone is fine. 25mph in a 60 is not. Add to that breaking every time a car comes past the other way and I am not sure that they should have been out on the roads....
  • vhuber
    How about some extra reps this week DOLPHINS!!! If you want some extra, Squats is the way to go!

That is because you are using one of the LARGEST muscles!!!
  • vhuber
    My WORK IT WEDNESDAY: looked like this.

WORKed 7 a.m. till 4:00 pm. On my feet damn near the whole time! Made 2 lunches for 160 people plus 2 batches of bread for them!
    #1. 30 min run on the treadmill = 352 cals (I now have completed the 90, 60, 45 & the 30 minutes requirements) weekly cals= 2669
    #2. 15 minute HIIT on the bike.
    #3. 5 minutes of stretching
    #4. 0 reps today (already completed required #)
    #5.42 minutes of unloading truck & putting stock away! I sure was not happy to see this guy after my already long day with very little sleep due to DH's panic disorder!:grumble: = 8 pts
    Had a LOW sugar day
    Did my good habit
    stretched my back.
    I will drink the rest of my water before bed. I did not even have time for that today!:noway:
    Good night team and DEVLe, sorry for what you have been through this week! ((HUGS))
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Sorry I'm not checking in as much as normal. I'm feeling much better but my husband has been home all week so we have been hanging out and doing a little Christmas shopping. I did HIIT on the treadmill the other day and guess what..... I can run 9 miles per hour!!! I kinda thought I might fall off the treadmill but I didn't:bigsmile: I normally stay between 5 and 6 so that was super exciting for me. I probably looked like a crazy person with the big grin on my face everytime I up'd my speed, lol.
  • tabbydog

If you mean my *kitten* then you are RIGHT!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • tabbydog
    My Wednesday:

1. 60 minutes boot camp 499 calories (I only have the 90 minute left to complete for the week. Probably on Saturday)
    2. 0
    3. Stretched 20 minutes
    4. no alcohol - goal met for the week
    5. Stretched after boot camp

10 minutes HIIT this morning.
  • vhuber
    My Wednesday:

1. 60 minutes boot camp 499 calories (I only have the 90 minute left to complete for the week. Probably on Saturday)
    2. 0
    3. Stretched 20 minutes

You can do it Jenn! You may check but I thought HIIT's were 15 minutes each this week!! Rock on little lady!!!!
  • vhuber

If you mean my *kitten* then you are RIGHT!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    NO Jenn that would be the quad's!!! :laugh: Although your @ss get's a great workout too!!!
  • vhuber
    We are on the final days of the week Dolphins, l hope you ALL have met Miss Sheri"s requirements! I have met all but will do something today! Was suppose to be on the road to the city today for Christmas shopping but with husbands panic disorder we are going back to his Dr. instead. I can't sleep when he can't sleep & he can't seem to focus so the duties have been on me! I am soooo tired & want to sleep through Christmas!!!
  • tabbydog
    My Wednesday:

2. 0
    3. Stretched 20 minutes

You can do it Jenn! You may check but I thought HIIT's were 15 minutes each this week!! Rock on little lady!!!!

the challenge says that the high intensity is 7 minutes, and I have been doing 10..... total time including warm up, cool down and 30 second easy interval was 20 minutes..... I did the same yesterday...... so total time 20 minutes for Tuesday and Wednesday.
  • tabbydog
    Verda, I do appreciate your checking up on me. I do get confused about these challenges sometimes!
  • vhuber
    Verda, I do appreciate your checking up on me. I do get confused about these challenges sometimes!
    Whew! I'm glad your on it cuz I want you in for the long haul!!!! have a great day!
  • vhuber
    Thursday:

#1. 45 min of speed walking on TM. = 306 cals
    #2. 15 min of HIIT on bike.
    #3. 5 min of stretching.
    #4. 25 FULL BODY reps
    #5. back & forth with laundry for 10 pts
    Taking the dogs for a 10 min stroll for 10 pts
    LOW sugar
    DID GOOD HABIT
    STRETCHED BACK
    I will be gone hours before the sun comes up tomorrow & not get home till hours after it goes down so I will post my weight now. (151) (why is it SOOOOOOO hard to lose weight but when just a look at food you can gain?):noway: :grumble: :cry: :sad:
  • barkingbetty
    barkingbetty Posts: 347 Member
    Hey Dolphins! Studies have shown that it's hard to lose weight if you skimp on sleep. Don't worry about logging those extra workouts this week - sleep is MUCH more important! :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: Go ahead - sleep late... turn in early... don't worry if you can't complete this week's challenge :ohwell: - a good night's sleep is MUCH more important :tongue:
    Love :heart: the SHARKS
  • Artemis726
    Artemis726 Posts: 587 Member
    Preview?imageID=2803973&generatorTypeID=&panels=&text0=ISEE&text1=dolphinsfloating&text2=&text3=
  • hypallage
    hypallage Posts: 624 Member
    Motivation is somewhat lacking...