DOLPHINS TEAM PAGE

Replies

• hypallage
    hypallage Posts: 624 Member
    warning_beware_of_the_dolphins_t_shirt-r0af2ffb612fd44a1902983a64d0828c9_804gs_324.jpg
  • hypallage
    I think everything is posted to here. I'm pretty sure I have messed up the EM point though, please check & let me know how many points/!

Thanks
  • Justacoffeenut
    Justacoffeenut Posts: 3,808 Member
    Recap plus what is new

Sunday.
    #1 workout - 30 min / 129 calories
    #1b HIIT - 15 min
    #2 Stretch - 5 min
    #3 Reps 0
    #4EM - 10 minutes

Monday
    #1 workout 60 min / 412 cal
    #1b HIIT - 15 min
    #2 Stretch 10 min
    #3 Reps - 110
    #4 EM - 20 min

Tuesday
    #1 workout - 145 min / 702 calories
    #1b Hiit - 15 min
    #2 Stretch - 5 min
    #3 Reps - 0
    #4 - EM 60 min ( Sheri said 1 hr was fair)

Wednesday
    #1 workout 99 min/ 509 calories
    1b HIIT - 15 min
    #2 Stretch - 5 min
    #3 Reps - 50
    #4 EM - 10 min

Thursday
    #1 workout 66 min / 267 calories
    1b HIIT - 15 min
    #2 Stretch - 5 min
    #3 Reps - 50
    #4 EM - 15 min

Friday
    #1 workout 124 min / 748 calories
    1b HIIT 15 min
    #2 Stretch 5 min
    #3 Reps 150
    #4 EM - 60 min - Did a lap around the mall before shopping and also around the other 4 stores I went to today. I think I should of got a metal. Its dangerous out there. :-)

Pts so far this week:
    Water - 6/6 days
    Salt 5/6 days
    Exercise 60/60
    Good 6/6
    Bad 6/6
    Communication 2/3
    Smack - 0/1

Getting a blizzard tonight. May have to message in my weigh in tomorrow. Sorry not around alot this week. Everyone keep up the great job.
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Hello my Dolphin family! I hope you had a great Friday!

1. 41 min on bike = 475 cals
    2. 0 HIIT
    3. 5 min of stretching.
    4. 25 sit ups
    5. I power shopped for 2 hrs ( you tell me what I get for points), walked 5 min to the clinic= 5, then when I got home tonite I spent 10 minutes bringing it ALL in the house = 10 pts.
    Did back stretches, LOW on sugar, & did my new good habit!
  • hypallage
    A slight increase this week :( 170.4. Not surprising really as we had our Christmas meal on Thursday evening.
    Just about to go out to do my 90 mins walking! With some rather less than willing participants!!
  • hypallage
    Well, 150 mins done 597 calories. Wasn't a particularly fast walk though!!
  • Justacoffeenut
    Sat
    #1 workout 60 min / 372 calories
    1b HIIT 15 min
    #2 Stretch 5 min
    #3 Reps 50
    #4 EM - 15 min -

Pts so far this week:
    Water - 7/7 days
    Salt 5/6 days
    Exercise 60/60
    Good 7/7
    Bad 7/7
    Communication 3/7
    Smack - 1/1

Slight gain over last week. But dropped compared to wait it was. To much food at the two funerals and stress eating. Have a great weekend everyone and stay safe.
  • vhuber
    It is Sat.& time to face th music!

My weight is 151.
    I am RESTING today. I did get in 25 FULL BODY situps on Thursday. I did list them but it is not on spreadsheet.
    I'm sorry Dolphins. I feel I failed this week, with my husbands panic disorder in full bloom it makes me a mess & I felt out of sorts or just not with it this week. I can't make ANY promises next week will be any better but I do know fitness RELIEVES stress! Have a great weekend!
  • hypallage
    Vhuber - you have not failed!!
    You got all of the workouts done, you've supported everyone else. That is a success!
  • tabbydog
    tabbydog Posts: 4,925 Member
    Thursday was a rest day

Friday
    1. 56 minutes running, 6 minutes walking, 30 minutes yoga. Total 90 minutes. 670 calories. Met the requirement
    2. 50 v-sit pulses, 50 full sit ups, 50 biceps curls, 50 triceps extensions, 50 squats. Requirement met
    3. 15 minutes with my foam roller
    4. Alcohol habit met
    5. Yoga in place of my post run stretch

10 minutes HIIT

Saturday:
    1. 55 minutes running 567 calories
    2. 0
    3. Will stretch later
    4. Goal met for the week
    5. Stretching after my run

10 minutes HIIT
  • vhuber
    I am about to go to bed & I wanted to see if my data was on spreadsheet. The sit ups for Thursday are not on & neither is Fridays data. I also was hoping next weeks challenge was up so I can get it done before church & my travel back to the city.
  • Justacoffeenut
    Well off to bed. Been a crazy day and going to be a early morning tomorrow. Sorry haven't been any help with the spreadsheet this week. Haven't even had time to look at it. I'm sure you guys got it. Any questions pm me please. I check again tomorrow morning on my 2 hr drive.

Hope all have a super rest of the weekend.
  • Justacoffeenut
    Couldn't sleep so decided to have a peak. Thanks Sheri for you hard work. Great job Vhuber! I look forward to hear ones helpful ideas. Hope ones hit on the ones I'm having problems with.

???? sorry our two dolphins are out. Hope you both still stay with us ( of course Sheri I know you will on the administrative but that not what I mean)

Come on DOLPHINS let's continue to give it our all. Question who still is 'in' the challenge bit? I know I'm surprised I made it thru that week. I figured the weight gain would of knocked me right out. Almost didn't even report it. Glad I did.

Thanks again
  • hypallage
    Vhuber - WELL DONE!! You put us on the board this week - especially good with all you've had going on. You are consistently amazing :flowerforyou:
  • Justacoffeenut
    Morning dolphins, it Sunday let's make it a super one. Come on we can do this. Bring on the coffee and bring on the day :drinker:
  • pamcuster
    pamcuster Posts: 770 Member
    :smooched:

There's my 'smack' to you guys this week!

Have a GREAT week!
  • vhuber
    :smooched:

There's my 'smack' to you guys this week!

Have a GREAT week!
    I like these smacks!!!
  • vhuber
    I know Sheri will be with us till the end but I hope AprilStar will be too!!

I was surprised to see me in the top. It was such a crappy week! This week will be too & I will explain why later in the week.
    Sheri I must say that this week looks easy! I really expected DIET challenges this week.

I got after it today cuz my week will be where on days I will not be able to workout!

Sunday:
    2 miles of speed walking on TM first thing this morning! then did
    34 minutes of High Intensity fitness = 470 cals
    60 minutes walking at 4.5 on the TM = 467 cals ( My hrm went wacko so I looked it up on a past walk, it was showing 837 :laugh: :
    TOTAL Minutes = 94 TOTAL Cals = 937
    250 REPS ( 200 UB & 50 Core)
    8 min of stretching.
    PLUS I got my shopping done!

Let's kick their @SS this week Dolphins!!!
  • jaajh
    jaajh Posts: 1,262 Member
    LOL! Pam had exactly the same idea as me! It seems harsh to smack talk ANYONE who has got this far in this challenge. (And Sheri has gone beyond her usual high standards in the past couple of weeks!) So WELL DONE to those Dolphins still in this. :flowerforyou: Have a fabulous week! :heart:

But just to keep this in the nature of a smack post: SHARKS RULE ! :bigsmile:
  • vhuber
    Ok DOLPHINS it's MOVE IT MONDAY!!!!

I'm about to get on the hotels TM (once again, did it last night!) & later will get on the plane!
    Have a awesome day team!!