What TV series got your undivided attention?

lknjohnson
lknjohnson Posts: 351 Member
I am hooked on Sleepy Hollow right now and I just started watching Breaking Bad. Finally got all fo the seasons so I can watch them. And I am catching up on my Modern Family. Didn't realize how good it was until they start playing the reruns. So Now I have to get all the seasons to catch up. I am going to try to watch Almost human.Anyone watch that show?

Replies

• Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Game of Thrones (From A song of fire and ice).
    The walking dead.
  • thxo
    thxo Posts: 107 Member
    I haven't watched any of those shows! I watched the first few episodes of Breaking bad but it never stuck. A few days ago I started watching American Horror Story and ended up watching all of the episodes in 2 days... oopsie. Super creepy but good if you're into scary!
  • RozayJones
    RozayJones Posts: 409 Member
    I am not one to watch tv....my add kicks in lol but I watched Brother's and Sister's from beginning to end over a weekend, don't think I ever got out of bed lol
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
    Beavis and Butthead
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    black list is so good. i can;t wait until it starts again
  • TX_Rhon
    TX_Rhon Posts: 1,549 Member
    Beavis and Butthead

^^^Classic!!

Blacklist!!
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Game of Thrones
    Mad Men
    How I Met Your Mother
    Big Band Theory

Those are my current can't-miss shows.
  • laserturkey
    laserturkey Posts: 1,680 Member
    Person of Interest
    Alphas (too bad it was cancelled)
    Sons of Anarchy
    The Blacklist
    Elementary
    Justified

and more. . . .
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Love "Sleepy Hollow," but this season, the only shows for which I never had to "catch-up" were my Sunday night shows: "Once Upon a Time" and "The Walking Dead."
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    The only TV show I watched when it was on without missing a single episode was Arrested Development. I binge watched all the previous seasons over a week span before the new season was released a few months ago. I leave it on as background noise if I am working on a project and don't feel like music.
  • Naomi0504
    Naomi0504 Posts: 964 Member
    Dexter, Walking Dead, True Blood, The Shield, Rescue Me, Grey's Anatomy, Dateline :smile:
  • twixlepennie
    twixlepennie Posts: 1,074 Member
    There has only been one tv show that I watched every single episode and that was Lost, a few years ago. I don't even have a tv hooked up right now, just not my thing.
  • Really locked into "Almost Human" on Fox. Also love Elementary.
  • AusAshMommy
    AusAshMommy Posts: 845 Member
    Sleepy Hollow
    Once Upon a Time - though this one is waning as this season drags on...
    Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D
    Revolution
  • Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Game of Thrones (From A song of fire and ice).
    The walking dead.

This and Revolution atm, really like the setting of that serie

For series in the past i vote for LOST season 1 - 5 after that it got off track imo

After season 2 it was unwatchable
  • b7bbs
    b7bbs Posts: 158 Member
    The Carrie Diaries and Don't Trust the B**** in Apartment 23, are two shows that I recently started watching, and really enjoy.
  • lknjohnson
    lknjohnson Posts: 351 Member
    I haven't watched any of those shows! I watched the first few episodes of Breaking bad but it never stuck. A few days ago I started watching American Horror Story and ended up watching all of the episodes in 2 days... oopsie. Super creepy but good if you're into scary!

American Horror story is another thing I need to watch. I like to get a little scared sometimes. lol
  • Mr_Cape219
    Mr_Cape219 Posts: 1,345 Member
    Recently I found 'Fringe' on Netflix. I find its filling the void of 'X-Files' pretty nicely.

The show that I just can't get enough of is 'Bob's Burgers'. I would pay to see a feature film of that ish.