What TV series got your undivided attention?

Replies

• Grumpsandwich
    Grumpsandwich Posts: 368 Member
    Sleepy Hollow and Grimm :D CANNOT miss them ( Although every episode of Sleepy Hollow im yelling at the tv because they havent given Ichabod new clothes yet! lol )
  • dmoses
    dmoses Posts: 786 Member
    Downton Abbey
    House of Lies
    Blacklist
    Sons of Anarchy
    The L Word
  • sriley7682
    sriley7682 Posts: 48 Member
    SCANDAL! Can't believe this hasn't really been mentioned.

As far as shows that are no longer on... I was all about Breaking Bad and Dexter. Still depressed that they are over!
  • sriley7682
    sriley7682 Posts: 48 Member
    SCANDAL! Can't believe this hasn't really been mentioned.

As far as shows that are no longer on... I was all about Breaking Bad and Dexter. Still depressed that they are over!

Also Downton Abbey! Forgot that one...
  • oc1timoco
    oc1timoco Posts: 272 Member
    Person of Interest
    Continuum
  • kr1stadee
    kr1stadee Posts: 1,774 Member
    Chicago Fire (but the fall finale was last week :sad: )

OOh and Under The Dome, when it was on. It's like a train wreck.. I just can't stop watching! lol
  • Mr_Cape219
    Mr_Cape219 Posts: 1,345 Member
    I use to love supernatural! But I got bored with it.

I think you're the first person I've seen to ever feel the same about Supernatural.

For some reason I couldn't stand the whole bit with the angels and stuff. I recently watched the first season over and I'm sitting here thinking 'Da*n this show was really a scary movie shortened to 45 minutes every episode.' Something about the first season, and how raw and terrifying the images were is what made it great!
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Right now, Big Bang Theory. I'm not much of a tv watcher, too captivated by Skryim still.

I do love me some Alton Brown though, so Good Eats is always a favorite. I can watch the same episode 100 times.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    I don't really watch TV right now. But in the past I was ADDICTED to Six Feet Under. To a ridiculous extent.

I loved Perfect Couples and Ringer, and both shows were canceled after a short time. Coupling (BBC), Ab Fab, Flight of the Conchords, Eastbound and Down...

Confession time: I also used to watch Teen Mom (1 and 2) obsessively, total guilty pleasure. I've lost track of it now though with the new girls.
  • AusAshMommy
    AusAshMommy Posts: 845 Member
    Sleepy Hollow and Grimm :D CANNOT miss them ( Although every episode of Sleepy Hollow im yelling at the tv because they havent given Ichabod new clothes yet! lol )

They aren't going to, might get his cleaned, but as I read on Entertainment Weekly's website the clothes are sort of a security blanket for him, a link to his history
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    True Blood, The Newsroom, Falling Skies, and GIRLS
  • sprale
    sprale Posts: 117 Member
    Agents of Shield
    Dollhouse
    Firefly
    Babylon 5
    Father Ted
    The 4400
    The Mr. Van *kitten* Show
    Heroes

And lately, Charmed on Netflix.

(I can't believe the forum bleeped out Mr. Van *kitten*'s first name!)
  • mrsjones2point0
    mrsjones2point0 Posts: 332 Member
    Grey's Anatomy. . . from day one!

Revenge and Once Upon a Time

Really looking forward to getting in to Sleepyp Hollow and The Blacklist - I have them all DVR'd to watch.
  • dawningr
    dawningr Posts: 387 Member
    True Blood
    Nashville
    Downton Abbey
    The Tudors
  • lknjohnson
    lknjohnson Posts: 351 Member
    I use to love supernatural! But I got bored with it.

I think you're the first person I've seen to ever feel the same about Supernatural.

For some reason I couldn't stand the whole bit with the angels and stuff. I recently watched the first season over and I'm sitting here thinking 'Da*n this show was really a scary movie shortened to 45 minutes every episode.' Something about the first season, and how raw and terrifying the images were is what made it great!

I actually loved this show till the original writers stopped and new writers wrote season 6,7 and 8.
    Still watching it, but not as excited anymore as i used to be, just wanna see how it ends, same with LOST, it lost my attention for the show, but already put so much time in it, that i needed to watch it till the end

Oh so they did get new writers. I knew something was different about it. Not the same to me.
  • lknjohnson
    lknjohnson Posts: 351 Member

They aren't going to, might get his cleaned, but as I read on Entertainment Weekly's website the clothes are sort of a security blanket for him, a link to his history

lol Would be nice to see him in some street clothes. HAHA. I hate they are on winter break. the next new episode isn't until January.
  • Slaintegrl
    Slaintegrl Posts: 239 Member
    CSI
    CSI:NY
    Law & Order SVU
    Criminal Minds
    Bones
    Dollhouse
    Downton Abbey
    Battlestar Galactica
  • sevencallmemom
    sevencallmemom Posts: 505 Member
    LOST
    Doctor Who
    Sherlock
    Elementary
    Duck Dynasty
    Torchwood
    House

Downtown Abbey would be on there, but I've seen the first few episodes of season 4 and I'm just over it. I guess I was only watching for Matthew. :/
  • Derpes
    Derpes Posts: 2,033 Member
    "Louie" starring Louis CK is awesome.
  • Current - Bones

Previous - Friends, Jericho, A-Team, MacGyver,