What TV series got your undivided attention?

Replies

• Doctor Who, Sherlock, Downton Abbey, etc etc. Where are my BBC watchers??? :D:D
  • AusAshMommy
    AusAshMommy Posts: 845 Member
    Sleepy Hollow and Grimm :D CANNOT miss them ( Although every episode of Sleepy Hollow im yelling at the tv because they havent given Ichabod new clothes yet! lol )

They aren't going to, might get his cleaned, but as I read on Entertainment Weekly's website the clothes are sort of a security blanket for him, a link to his history

lol Would be nice to see him in some street clothes. HAHA. I hate they are on winter break. the next new episode isn't until January.

It would be, but as they've said then he wouldn't seem so much out of place in modern times - his clothes remind us viewers and those around him that he's a man out of his own time...if that makes sense
  • Mr_Cape219
    Mr_Cape219 Posts: 1,345 Member
    I use to love supernatural! But I got bored with it.

I think you're the first person I've seen to ever feel the same about Supernatural.

For some reason I couldn't stand the whole bit with the angels and stuff. I recently watched the first season over and I'm sitting here thinking 'Da*n this show was really a scary movie shortened to 45 minutes every episode.' Something about the first season, and how raw and terrifying the images were is what made it great!

I actually loved this show till the original writers stopped and new writers wrote season 6,7 and 8.
    Still watching it, but not as excited anymore as i used to be, just wanna see how it ends, same with LOST, it lost my attention for the show, but already put so much time in it, that i needed to watch it till the end

Oh so they did get new writers. I knew something was different about it. Not the same to me.

lol, so its basically a "might as well" attitude towards the show now? I'll probably watch the last season, just to see what happens. How many times have Winchesters died? 6? 7?
  • goalss4nika
    goalss4nika Posts: 529 Member
    OWN Network! Anything on there especially Iyanla, fix my life is soooo good!
  • sevencallmemom
    sevencallmemom Posts: 505 Member
    Doctor Who, Sherlock, Downton Abbey, etc etc. Where are my BBC watchers??? :D:D

After yrs of watching online, we got satellite hooked up just for BBC. Lol Couldn't miss the Doctor Who 50th! ;)
  • We were hooked on the Mentalist. Don't know if we are sold on the new outtake they have taken on it since they killed off 'Red John.' The TV series we own and watch all the time is Boston Legal. For newer shows, the Middle and Last Man Standing are 'must watch' in our house.
  • TiffanyW1014
    TiffanyW1014 Posts: 614 Member
    Scandal isn't on anyones list? Seriously?
    Just started watching on Netflix last weekend and I;m almost done with season 2.

I also love SOA
  • EMTFreakGirl
    EMTFreakGirl Posts: 597 Member
    black list is so good. i can;t wait until it starts again
    YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • EMTFreakGirl
    EMTFreakGirl Posts: 597 Member
    Scandal isn't on anyones list? Seriously?
    Just started watching on Netflix last weekend and I;m almost done with season 2.

I also love SOA
    Scandal is also a FAV!!!! And Chicago Fire! Love the true crime shows, too.
  • Doctor Who, Sherlock, Downton Abbey, etc etc. Where are my BBC watchers??? :D:D

After yrs of watching online, we got satellite hooked up just for BBC. Lol Couldn't miss the Doctor Who 50th! ;)

OMG Louisville, where I live, had a special 3D showing of "Day of the Doctor". IT WAS AMAZING. So excited for the new season. But terrified too lol.

I LOVED Torchwood. Good show too, duh.
  • Grey's Anatomy, American Horror Story, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and Breaking Bad!
  • SamZ10
    SamZ10 Posts: 49 Member
    Who has time for T.V? LOL!
    I LOVE the Walking Dead but that is probably the only TV I have watched in a couple years.. unless you count Disney, which I don't ;)
  • salladeve
    salladeve Posts: 1,053 Member
    Sons of Anarchy for one very specific reason

jax-teller-shirtless-promo_zps6ed3501b.jpg
  • Orange is the New Black - loved it!
  • feadzy
    feadzy Posts: 22
    I can't wait for the new season of sherlock! Soon ♥
  • jazi719
    jazi719 Posts: 150 Member
    Breaking Bad was so darn good.. I miss it. I am now watching Revenge and was told to get into Dexter, I usually catch up on Netflix.

Oh and The Following!!! New season in January, yay!
  • elleloch
    elleloch Posts: 739 Member
    TWD. Do not speak to me during TWD. I will cut you.
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Seinfeld
    Breaking Bad
    The Mentalist
  • Erin_goBrahScience
    Erin_goBrahScience Posts: 1,215 Member
    Old School:

Buffy
    Arrested Development
    The Office
    Damages
    Nip/Tuck

More Recent:

30 Rock
    Parks and Rec
    Sherlock
    Luther
    Breaking Bad
    Walking Dead
    Orange is the New Black
    Bob's Burgers
    Archer
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    I use to love supernatural! But I got bored with it.

I think you're the first person I've seen to ever feel the same about Supernatural.
    I got bored of it being all sexed up. Moved on.