I confess- Single Peeps version

Replies

• bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    In one of the kickboxing classes I take there is a catchy dance song that the instructor has on her play list. I confess I finally found out today who it's sung by and I feel dirty for liking it.

Miley Cyrus?
    No, it's a male artist. Well, some people question if he is really a guy.

The Beebs?
    *hangs head in shame*

:noway: I just lost respect for you
  • OperationSuperKAT
    OperationSuperKAT Posts: 886 Member
    Opera scenes performance tomorrowwwww!!!!! Still have to finish my paper though, so I'm hoping that I get some sleep tonight :yawn:

And....my eight AM Research and Writing class was CANCELLED!!!! I might be convinced of a higher authority right about now....
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    OMG my social anxiety is already kicking in. So far I have 10 people who are coming to my Thanksgiving party on Sunday. I've never had a large group of people at my place. Ever. I'm not counting family gatherings at my parents' place here (though those do make me freak out). Eeeeek! This is a big step for me!

Hey Bre, how did this go??
  • bregalad5
    OMG my social anxiety is already kicking in. So far I have 10 people who are coming to my Thanksgiving party on Sunday. I've never had a large group of people at my place. Ever. I'm not counting family gatherings at my parents' place here (though those do make me freak out). Eeeeek! This is a big step for me!

Hey Bre, how did this go??

It went really well. Had about 14 people here.
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    I am officially cast free, I only have to have a brace on but no running or jumping until mid Feb.
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    I am officially cast free, I only have to have a brace on but no running or jumping until mid Feb.

Awesome!! :drinker:
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    A couple of months ago I broke things off with a really nice guy because there just wasn't any spark for me.

Today I got dumped for the same reason.
  • jesusHchris
    jesusHchris Posts: 1,405 Member
    A couple of months ago I broke things off with a really nice guy because there just wasn't any spark for me.

Today I got dumped for the same reason.

That's the worst, especially when it's unexpected. Someone told me recently that it's super rare that two people who are at the same point in their lives meet, and even more rare that they click. The timing thing seems to be what screws up the almost-perfect ones.
  • XmanMike
    XmanMike Posts: 183 Member
    I confess that I have a decent looking black "car" that's fun but there's a very nice looking white "car" that I really, really want...
  • JanieJack

yay!
  • jesusHchris
    jesusHchris Posts: 1,405 Member
    I confess that I have a decent looking black "car" that's fun but there's a very nice looking white "car" that I really, really want...

Sounds like it's at least worth a test drive.
  • JanieJack

No one likes being a gap filler. Let the black car find another driver whether or not you end up with the white one
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member

No one likes being a gap filler. Let the black car find another driver whether or not you end up with the white one

There are plenty of cars out there that like to have their gap filled. Use your best judgment.
  • JanieJack
    I confess that I'm finding my OWN insecurities cause more damage to my relationship than anything else.
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    I confess that I'm finding my OWN insecurities cause more damage to my relationship than anything else.

Yep! I know the feeling. Steve said it's the least thing he liked about me. But how to get over them? I actually think it's the hardest thing to conquer. Perhaps therapy would help?
  • MissingMinnesota

Yep! I know the feeling. Steve said it's the least thing he liked about me. But how to get over them? I actually think it's the hardest thing to conquer. Perhaps therapy would help?

People's insecurities are more of a turn off then what they are actually insecure about.
  • bregalad5
    Yawn, giving tests is so boring... sit there and watch the students write them. *sleep*
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member

People's insecurities are more of a turn off then what they are actually insecure about.

Interesting point Ruth, I agree!
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    I confess so my job made me wear heels today cause I'm supposed to look professional and apperantly my sneaker weren't doing it lol. Problem is I'm 5'9 to begin with so now I'm about 6 ft tall lol.. I feel like the jolly green giant
  • MissingMinnesota
    I confess so my job made me wear heels today cause I'm supposed to look professional and apperantly my sneaker weren't doing it lol. Problem is I'm 5'9 to begin with so now I'm about 6 ft tall lol.. I feel like the jolly green giant

Just remember that all us shorties will be looking up to you for insperiation. :)