150 lbs in one year, my story so far.. with pics

Replies

• askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    Holy WOW!!!! Amazing job, congratulations on your continued success and improved healthy. :drinker:
  • jax71868
    jax71868 Posts: 15 Member
    Congratulations!! What an inspiring story.
  • missomgitsica
    missomgitsica Posts: 496 Member
    Congrats, that's awesome!! Well done.
  • BranMuffin86
    BranMuffin86 Posts: 314 Member
    FANTASTIC!!! Your story is definitely one for the books!! Congrats!!
  • Deven, your story brought tears to my eyes. You give new meaning to the word "awesome." Thank you for the hope and the good example.
  • karllundy
    karllundy Posts: 1,490 Member
    Fantastic!! Way to kick *kitten* for yourself! Good luck with the goals for 2014 and enjoy the 199 when it happens...I cried on the scale as only one year earlier I would have never dreamed my weight could start with a "1". Go out and get it!!
  • Deven, all I can say is, "Wow! Good. For. You!" You deserve all of your success. Thank you for inspiring me. Onward and upward!
  • jessica182517
    jessica182517 Posts: 390 Member
    Thats AMAZING!! Great Job! :)
  • purple180
    purple180 Posts: 130 Member
    Congrats! Amazing story, I am so proud of you. You look amazing and I am sure you feel just as FABULOUS. Job well done. :-)
  • mom2boxerdogs
    mom2boxerdogs Posts: 22 Member
    Amazing stories like yours is why I won't give up. My metabolism is broken, but I keep trying anyway. You are beautiful!
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Dude! That is sick! You're an incredible success story. I'd be honored if you would add me as a MFP friend. KEEP KICKING *kitten*!!!

Love this!!! I'm getting bro love chills. That is not a sarcastic comment, either lol.

Also, way to be awesome and take CONTROL of a daunting health/body situation, OP!!! You rock!!
  • Hodgie12345
    Hodgie12345 Posts: 51 Member
    Excellent and a vision to everyone about life. Well done. Merry Christmas. Hodgie x
  • shred_me_up
    shred_me_up Posts: 267 Member
    Very well written story and so inspirational, congratulations on your results and for getting your life back in your hands - you are amazing.
  • KendraElmendorf
    KendraElmendorf Posts: 837 Member
    What a wonderful, inspirational story. I am so glad for you! you look amazing! This is such an incredible success story, I think everyone should read it!
  • RachelX04
    RachelX04 Posts: 1,123 Member
    awesome work, your doing amazing. well done
  • sbaldino29
    sbaldino29 Posts: 38 Member
    You are truly inspiring! Congratulations on your hard work... keep it up :smile:
  • mhopp71
    mhopp71 Posts: 46 Member
    Praise the Lord for your victory! I too have beaten addiction. Mine was to meth, coke, and tons of beer. Don't miss it a bit. Congrats and GREAT WORK!!!
  • _Resolve_
    _Resolve_ Posts: 735 Member
    Im blown away by all the responses. Thank you all very much, i never thought my story would speak to so many people.
  • Andrea1877
    Andrea1877 Posts: 17 Member
    A BIG Congratulations to you... quitting smoking and your determination to get healthy is so inspiring! I'm in awe of you and all your hard work :) Thanks for sharing with us !!
  • btwinkles
    btwinkles Posts: 54 Member
    Your story is awesome!!! What you did took a lot of courage!! Go you!!! Congrats!!:smokin:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!