New Friends

Replies

• t_welch11
    t_welch11 Posts: 52 Member
    Same here :) Feel free to add me
  • U can add me!!!
  • robin388
    robin388 Posts: 25 Member
    I am always looking for support. It's hard to not overeat when you live in a family of overweight food pushers. Just looking for people to remind me to stay focused on my goal which is first and foremost to be healthy! :heart:

You can add me :)
  • Midnight1210
    Midnight1210 Posts: 134 Member
    Friend request sent! I'm always looking for active, supportive friends to help keep me on track so anyone can add me. :bigsmile:
  • add me ! I will be your buddy! we all need motivation!
  • I am addicted to cheese and a few others, FR me via telling me your favorite Aerosmith tune :bigsmile:
  • rxman13
    rxman13 Posts: 348 Member
    feel free to add me
  • Hi, im new to this site and im looking for support in helping me loose weight. Im also here to give support! Its very difficult for me to keep on track as I get discouraged easily. If I dont see the number go down on the scale each week, I sorta want to give up. I know its taken years to look the way I do, but id be happy to loose 40lbs....in the end I want to loose more, but ill start there first. So if your up in supporting me, want support...we can help one another!
    Im currently using herbalife shakes, but am considering going back to my adkins shakes. Im looking for any advice to help me get these lbs off! I also have a thyroid issue, which I feel is making this way more difficult!
  • ShelleyTurgeon
    ShelleyTurgeon Posts: 95 Member
    Keep em coming guys.. I love the support everyone gives .... and I will give it back! Lets do this!!
  • Not cheesy, just honest! Everyone needs support, feel free to add me. I've got a lot of weight to lose and could do with support
  • ShelleyTurgeon
    ShelleyTurgeon Posts: 95 Member
    I'm loving all my new friends... keep em coming :)
  • I agree support and motivation are the key. Nothing is too cheesy when you have a goal and want people to help you out, whether directly know them or not. Please feel free to add me. I wish you success with your goals.:smile:
  • Hey guys!! :) I'm looking for new friends too. new to myfrtnesspal, let's motivate and support each other through this journey to health. wooooo! :)
  • theprez92
    theprez92 Posts: 12 Member
    Feel free to add me, I'm on MFP every single day maybe I can help you or anyone else out
    Personal Trainer + Experienced Weightlifter/Bodybuilder
  • ConnieRoxx789
    ConnieRoxx789 Posts: 5 Member
    Definitely NOT CHEESY!! You can add me! Matter of fact, anyone reading this can add me lol. I have NO friends on here and could really use the support. Weight loss is hard enough by yourself...
  • bdubbers
    bdubbers Posts: 6 Member
    Anyone feel free to add me too! Seems like most of my friends list is MIA
  • i have the same problem house full of people but not really any support
  • neveragain84
    neveragain84 Posts: 534 Member
    Added you! :-)
  • veggiebuckeye
    veggiebuckeye Posts: 115 Member
    I am all about positive energy. Anyone can feel free to add me.
  • kagevf
    kagevf Posts: 509 Member
    cheese is good in moderation.
    support and motivation is good in abundance.
    let me help you and keep you pushing.
    never quit even when it hurts.

anyone in this post that needs a lil more push, add me up. lets all take that journey. the journey to fit on those jeans and eat anything you want without regrets.

no excuses!