Are you logging your calories on Christmas Day?

Well are you? Or are you just going to write it off?

Replies

• lindsayvernon
    lindsayvernon Posts: 56 Member
    I'll be logging. I might not be having my dinner that night, but when I do on the 28th and I'll be logging that as well. I'm getting in extra activity leading up to christmas to make sure that if I indulge that I am able to do so and not feel bad afterwards.
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    I log everyday, it takes about 5-10 minutes so why not?
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    nope! having christmas day and boxing day off logging while i eat EVERYTHING and then i will be straight back on it!
  • prdavies1949
    prdavies1949 Posts: 326 Member
    Yes, but I am going to lie through my teeth.:bigsmile:
  • _Zardoz_
    _Zardoz_ Posts: 3,987 Member
    Why wouldn't I? it's just a day like any other one as with other days I want to know what calories I consume and burn I may or may not go over my targets but at least I know what has happened
  • Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    Yes. Everything. I've already pre logged quite a bit of it :smile: :drinker:
  • stt43
    stt43 Posts: 487
    Nope. I plan on eating everything, so logging will take too much time, and will be pointless as I will definitely be going over my calories. Plus, if I log it I will feel guilty, and it isn't worth feeling bad just for enjoying food for one day.
  • playitagainsam
    playitagainsam Posts: 84 Member
    Not really. I will be logging some on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Years Eve and New Years Day, but those 4 days, I do not expect the logging to be the most accurate. Not really concerned about it either. It's just a few days...and it's the holidays...as long as I get in some sort of workout on those days, I'm not too concerned.
  • RiverMelSong
    RiverMelSong Posts: 456 Member
    Nope, I'm just going to enjoy myself guilt free! :happy:
  • krystina_letitia9
    krystina_letitia9 Posts: 697 Member
    Nope! I don't log on holidays :) I just try to be mindful. So I won't be logging the 24th or 25th and I'll enjoy the hell out of it :drinker:
  • blizzardsmom
    blizzardsmom Posts: 63 Member
    No, I won't have access to a computer. Merry Christmas everyone. Have a safe and Merry Christmas
  • beattie1
    beattie1 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Oh yes! I'll be logging! I'm going to copy 25th December 2012 using the quick tools (as I itemised everything I ate last year) and adjust that if anything is different. I expect to be about 2800 calories over on that day :-))) Yummy!!
  • eldamiano
    eldamiano Posts: 2,667 Member
    No I wont.

I mean if I consume 10,000 calories on Christmas Day, it wont make the slightest bit of difference as the calorie-busting elves and fairies come out on Christmas Day meaning you can eat what you want. So apparently, if you are wondering on a cold January day why you have a few extra pounds on your belly, blame them.

Oh I wish it could be Christmas every day....
  • hmaddpear
    hmaddpear Posts: 610 Member
    I'll be logging. I'm curious as to whether I can hit 5,500kcal in the one day (enough to put on a lb of fat, if I don't actually do any exercise.)
  • jmatthews78
    jmatthews78 Posts: 14 Member
    Yes. It's all about averages - not just daily results.
  • ElizabethFuller
    ElizabethFuller Posts: 352 Member
    Yes. It'll be a BIG number though!
  • TimothyWHughes
    TimothyWHughes Posts: 20 Member
    Ho ho NO!
  • Dovekat
    Dovekat Posts: 263 Member
    Sure why not it's just another day, if I stuff it in my face I log it, unless I don't have PC access. I am expecting to go over ( a lot) but it's just one day (maybe two) it won't magically balloon me back up 44lbs, maybe 6 or 7 for a few days (water weight) but I won't know anything about that because I don't own a bathroom scale :bigsmile:
  • chelstakencharge
    chelstakencharge Posts: 1,021 Member
    Of course!
  • beaches222
    beaches222 Posts: 437 Member
    No I don't think I am I logged at Thanksgiving so I am giving myself Christmas. However I am going to do a boot camp workout the morning of Christmas. I did the workout thing the morning of Thanksgiving and it didn't seem to hurt the scale. I am going to try to stay portion control but I am just going to enjoy Christmas with my family. I am giving myself that. Merry Christmas! :)