SHARKS TEAM PAGE

Replies

• barkingbetty
    barkingbetty Posts: 347 Member
    Also, my Sunday workout time was 45 minutes. Can someone please change that on the chart for me
    Thanks! :wink:
  • pamcuster
    pamcuster Posts: 770 Member
    Got it, Melissa!
  • pamcuster
    Friday AM...

65 minutes with Leslie...361 calories
    8 minutes of stretching

crappy weigh-in!

Sorry I flunked this week...I hope y'all love me anyway!

:flowerforyou:

my computer won't let me input stuff on the chart right now!!! :explode:
  • kvonjohn
    kvonjohn Posts: 569 Member
    Thanks @Melissa. And to all of u for your support. We leave this afternoon and the funeral is tomorrow morning. I will be sure to pack lots of excedrin ????

Friday
    44 min, 326 cals Zumba
    8 min stretching done
    100 reps
  • barkingbetty
    I did not lose this week, and gained .8. I'm really not surprised :laugh:

Here are my Friday morning results:

Workout: 60 minutes (stationary bike and calisthenics) This will count as my 4th day workout :bigsmile:
    Calories: 414
    Stretch time: 5 minutes (already completed 3 days @ 8 min)
    Reps: 200 (major catch up here!) 50 crunches, 50 wall push ups, 50 bicep curls and 50 tricep extensions w/ 5 lb. wts.
    Personal: I posted tips to the main page on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday

Here is some inspiration for those of us who aren't losing weight as quickly as we want. I'm sure we have all heard this before, but it helps to have a reminder now and then.:heart:

"When you lose weight quickly, you lose muscle. As a consequence of muscle loss, your body will become less toned, a condition that is often described as “skinny fat”. If you choose to lose weight at a slower rate, you will achieve a leaner and firmer figure."
    From www.fitday.com

Thanks! Have a great day! :flowerforyou:
  • fang19423
    fang19423 Posts: 1,407 Member
    Thursday
    #1 Workout:
    a) 120 mins (walking outside of miles requirement) / 369 cals
    c) Have exceeded 210 minutes and at least 4 days exercise (did 5) so I get 20 bonus points

Friday
    Nothing :blushing:
  • fang19423
    SPREADSHEET UPDATED TO HERE
  • pamcuster
    How's this for support? -

No matter how bad you did this week, you did better than me!

And, it's not looking up yet...I finally decided not to even log my food today. Lunch wasn't horrible, but would have been difficult to log, and we're going to Carrabba's (Italian) for supper. I looked up their nutrition info online to try to make an informed meal choice ahead-of-time...my conclusion was that's it's not possible to eat good there! Calories, fat, and sodium are all atrocious!
    Bottom line, my taste buds are happy, but the rest of me feels like garbage!
  • jaajh
    jaajh Posts: 1,262 Member
    Shark pals I need those prayers again. Really sick. Husband brought me to hospital yesterday morning. Spending my second night in here tonight. Seems I have dengue fever. I feel awful. Seems I am going to be out of action for at least 2 weeks. So glad someone brought me an internet key so you don't just think I have gone AWOL on you. This has to be the worst time to get ill! Can someone tell Sheri she might as well eliminate me. I will try to keep recording points but exercising won't be possible too soon. Struggle to walk to the bathroom. Need to go. Head throbbing.

A shark has to win this! GO SHARKS!
  • barkingbetty
    Oh no Ali! I am so sorry to hear that you are so sick. Please take care of yourself and get better soon. I hope that they will take good care of you at the hospital, and I will keep you in my prayers. :flowerforyou:
  • pamcuster
    Bless your heart, Ali...I will pray for you too!

:heart:
  • pamcuster
    Happy Sunday, SharkBuddies!

I say we give the challenge our all this week in honor of ALI!!!

I hope you all have a great week!

and for last week's points...55 :sad:
  • kvonjohn
    Oh no Ali. So sorry to hear about your illness. Praying for your complete and speedy recovery.????
  • fang19423
    Shark pals I need those prayers again. Really sick. Husband brought me to hospital yesterday morning. Spending my second night in here tonight. Seems I have dengue fever. I feel awful. Seems I am going to be out of action for at least 2 weeks. So glad someone brought me an internet key so you don't just think I have gone AWOL on you. This has to be the worst time to get ill! Can someone tell Sheri she might as well eliminate me. I will try to keep recording points but exercising won't be possible too soon. Struggle to walk to the bathroom. Need to go. Head throbbing.

A shark has to win this! GO SHARKS!

Oh no Ali, so sorry to hear you are unwell. Please do take care of yourself and take the doctors orders onboard. Wishing and praying for your speedy recovery. :heart:
  • fang19423
    Firstly, I want to agree with Pam and say that we should give this weeks challenge all we can in honour of Ali :heart: … she is a true team player, so let’s not let her down. :drinker:

Sharks, you did wonderful again this week and 3 of us finished in the top 8. Yay! :bigsmile:

Summary of this weeks challenge;
    #1 Workout: this week we need to do 20/30/90/120 (the 90 min & 120 min may be spit up as necessary and on at least one day get family or friends involved for at least 30 mins in some sort of exercise.)

#2 Goal Stretch: 3-5 mins x 3 days

#3 AB Squat Challenge: Sheri has posted a pic with a 30 day ab squat challenge and we are required to do day 11, 12, 25, 29 & 30 over the course of Mon – Fri. The breakdown is as follows:
    Day 11 – 40 s/ups, 50 crunches & 65 squats
    Day 12 – 45 s/ups, 60 crunches & 70 squats
    Day 25 – 15 s/ups, 60 crunches, 65 squats
    Day 29 – 30 s/ups, 90 crunches & 95 squats
    Day 30 – 40 s/ups, 100 crunches & 100 squats.

#4 Personal challenge
    Part 1 – Lots of temptations are around this week, so plan and stick to your plan – socialize more and eat less! If you fail do the penance you stated earlier in the challenge burpees or whatever within that 24 hour period.

Part 2 – Look in the mirror and share something physical that you are proud of, can be anything including improvements over the challenge. Post at least 2 – 3 each.

As usual Sheri has done an amazing job on another wonderful challenge. :bigsmile:

Good luck Sharks!!!! :heart: (I'm so proud to on this wonderful team of team players)
  • pamcuster
    Really reaching for encouragement today...

THIS TOO SHALL PASS!!!

(Brutally-honest hubby told me this morning that I *do* look a little "poochy!")
  • kvonjohn
    Really reaching for encouragement today...

THIS TOO SHALL PASS!!!

(Brutally-honest hubby told me this morning that I *do* look a little "poochy!")

I probably would have told my husband his eye was gonna look a little "poofy". Sometimes they just dont realize what they are saying or how they're saying it. ????
  • fang19423
    Monday
    #1 Workout: 90 mins walking / 276 cals (20/30/120 still to go)
    #2 Goal Stretch: 5 mins done (2 days still to go)
    #3 AB Squat Challenge: Day 11 – 40 s/ups, 50 crunches & 65 squats done. ( Day 12, 25, 29 & 30 still to go)
    #4 Personal challenge
    Part 1: stayed on plan.
    Part 2 – still to do.

LOL Pam & Kristie - think i would be tempted to give a 'poofy' eye too :bigsmile:
  • kvonjohn
    Monday
    #1 Workout: 30 mins walking (with Mom and sister)/ 115 cals (20/60/120 still to go)
    #2 Goal Stretch: 5 mins done (2 days still to go)
    #3 AB Squat Challenge: Day 11 – 40 s/ups, 50 crunches & 65 squats done. ( Day 12, 25, 29 & 30 still to go)
    #4 Personal challenge
    Part 1: My plan is going to be to stay within my maintenance calories. Still have a few things left to log for today. I'll report back later.
    Part 2 – still to do.
  • pamcuster
    Well, in all fairness to Brian, *I* was the one complaining about being so fat this past week. Between HUGE calorie intakes, massive amounts of sodium, and less water than usual, I am just bloated up like a blowfish...so, technically, he was just agreeing with me! ...just thought I'd give you a little context; didn't want to misrepresent him! But....he has *always* been 'picky' (ie, fussy) about my weight...but he *has* been bragging on me lately (I mean, before this trip!)

And here is 'support' for today...kinda just a 'funny!' -
    Exercise would be so much more rewarding if calories screamed while you burned them!

I posted about my food for this week and a sorta positive physical thing over on the main thread...