Pass, Hug, Spank, Dance, Marry or Date

Replies

• grulka
    grulka Posts: 50
    @ Lucia - Tap, spank, massage, entangle, sweat...what am I forgetting?

Not sure. Still something missing
  • @ Lucia - Tap, spank, massage, entangle, sweat...what am I forgetting?

Not sure. Still something missing

tease, kiss, hold, lick, please...how is that?
  • Pretty sure those aren't options in this thread ^^^ why don't you guys go flirt in private chat before I get sick.
  • romanaXOX
    romanaXOX Posts: 400 Member
    :flowerforyou: :drinker:
    Pretty sure those aren't options in this thread ^^^ why don't you guys go flirt in private chat before I get sick.
  • Dance
  • grulka
    grulka Posts: 50
    Pretty sure those aren't options in this thread ^^^ why don't you guys go flirt in private chat before I get sick.

:flowerforyou:
  • dance
  • Groovyca2022
    Groovyca2022 Posts: 21,378 Member
    spank
  • LaurenEileen74
    LaurenEileen74 Posts: 142 Member
    spank ;)
  • Sp@nk
  • Byrdsong1920
    Byrdsong1920 Posts: 335 Member
    @Iwill: Man in uniform? Definitely hug ...while dancing and spank after the party is over! Just sayin! Then Go to Vegas and Marry
  • @Iwill: Man in uniform? Definitely hug ...while dancing and spank after the party is over! Just sayin! Then Go to Vegas and Marry

Do I have a say in it? LOL just kidding ...I think my wife might be pissed but I will be ok with it haha...and for you...dance, spank , and marry as well!
  • Papalov100
    Papalov100 Posts: 1,593 Member
    Dance Spank
  • tomwatso
    tomwatso Posts: 1,304 Member
    Hug
  • Hand shake
  • Papalov100
    Papalov100 Posts: 1,593 Member
    Dance and Hug
  • tmpecus78
    tmpecus78 Posts: 1,206 Member
    spank
  • Byrdsong1920
    @Iwill: Man in uniform? Definitely hug ...while dancing and spank after the party is over! Just sayin! Then Go to Vegas and Marry

Do I have a say in it? LOL just kidding ...I think my wife might be pissed but I will be ok with it haha...and for you...dance, spank , and marry as well!

Well Merry Christmas to her! Thanks dear!! But you did ask for it, posting on here!! lol
  • Byrdsong1920
    well, I spank @tmp daily already! So a hug today!
  • @Iwill: Man in uniform? Definitely hug ...while dancing and spank after the party is over! Just sayin! Then Go to Vegas and Marry

Well Merry Christmas to her! Thanks dear!! But you did ask for it, posting on here!! lol

haha I know i'm just kidding ;)