SHARKS TEAM PAGE

1495051525355»

Replies

• jaajh
    jaajh Posts: 1,262 Member
    Here are my points for last week - week 11 (finally!)

Water: 35
    Sodium: 35
    Exercise: 25 (First half of the week was OK!!)
    Good habit: yes (just!) : 25
    Bad habit: yes : 25
    Encouragements: 5 (missed a couple of days :blushing: )
    Smack talk - yes, smack/encouragement to all teams - 5 points

Total: 155 (I will take that! Better than I had thought! This week's in NOT so impressive though :ohwell: )

Have put these on the chart.

You all seem to have had a great week! WELL DONE SHARKS!

I am glad this year is almost over. A new year begins in a few days time, and I am ready for a new beginning. The past few weeks have been so hard on all sorts of levels. Someone sent me this quote and I am copying it here to encourage us all:

utTeNnN.jpg
  • jaajh
    Here are my points for last week - week 11 (finally!)

Water: 35
    Sodium: 35
    Exercise: 25 (First half of the week was OK!!)
    Good habit: yes (just!) : 25
    Bad habit: yes : 25
    Encouragements: 5 (missed a couple of days :blushing: )
    Smack talk - yes, smack/encouragement to all teams - 5 points

Total: 155 (I will take that! Better than I had thought! This week's in NOT so impressive though.

Fuzzy brain still! I went into hospital on the Friday last week, not Sat (as I had calculated) so only did 4/7 days of good habit. So should be -10 there and not 25 points. Will take the 35 off mt total. Total week 11 points now 120. Will change on chart.
  • jaajh
    And my encouragement for today:

"You have failed only when you quit trying. Until then, you're still in the act of progression. So, never quit trying and you'll never be a failure."---Tommy Kelley

No Shark is a failure! So proud of the way this team is mastering this challenge! Let's keep going and end this year well :bigsmile:

Update on me: I am feeling so much better. Thanks for all your prayers! Fevers have now totally gone and most of the aches. I am troubled with a bad migraine every morning (lasts about 6 hours) but in general once that is finally over, I do OK. Very lacking in energy, but I have a wonderful family cooking and looking after me. The doctor tells me the migraines will continue for a few more days and that is normal :sad: but hopeful that once the new year comes I will be over that, and able to get back to normal a bit. Exercise still out for me. I dream of being able to walk for 5 minutes at the moment!!! (Those days of 60 minute plus workouts seem a lifetime away :laugh: ) However, I KNOW I will get back to that. Had first day of normal eating yesterday, so there is definitely progress :happy:

Much love to you all :heart:
  • fang19423
    fang19423 Posts: 1,407 Member
    Ali, you are an inspiration ... even with feeling unwell, you are shouting encouragement ... love you too :flowerforyou: Keep minding yourself until you are well my friend.

Wow Sharks Wow .... AMAZING WORK ... 4 sharks in the final week - that's more than any other team, but are you surprised? :laugh:

Anyway, all our stats will be posted on the main page, but I will just post my points for the week - not great, I am afraid as I was just about able to post my stats due to time restrictions and was not successful on my ironing on at least 5 days this week, and no smack chat and very little encouragement for my wonderful team ... sorry :blushing:

Points for last week : water 7, sodium 7, good habit -10, bad habit 25, smack talk 0, encouragement 2, exercise 30 = Total: 61
    (put on spreadsheet)
  • fang19423
    This is what I posted on main page today for my encouragement :

"It doesn't matter how many times you fall down, the only way to fail is to stop trying ... "

I really needed to remind myself of this today as I really did not feel like working out, but so glad I did.
  • jaajh
    YEAH! Well done Kristie, Mary, Pam and Melissa!!! FOUR sharks in the last week is AMAZING :bigsmile: :heart: :love: I so hope a shark wins this!! GIVE IT ALL YOU HAVE GOT for this final week girls :happy:

Here are my points for last week:

Water: every day = 35 points
    Under sodium: every day = 35 points
    Exercise: 0 points :cry:
    Encouragement: only managed last 4 days = 4 points
    Bad habit: every day (wasn't up to the computer much so this one was easy :laugh: ) = 25 points
    Good habit: no way I could face sorting cupboards :noway: So - 10 points here :sad:
    Smack talk (more of encouragement!) on Wolverines page = 5 points

Total = 94 points

ADDED TO CHART

And this is the encouragement I just posted on the main page:

Success is not a race, be patient.
    Success leads to success.
    Success is always a work in progress.
    Success doesn't come to you--you go to it.
    Success is a journey, not a destination. Focus on the process.
    Some people dream about success... while others wake up and work hard at it.
    Success is achieved and maintained by those who try-and keep trying.
    Everyday is a good day to SUCCEED!
    If at first you don't succeed-try, try again

I intend to try at least 5 minutes of stretching on 3 days this week and the #4 part of the challenge. Nice to feel I can do something! And I never thought I'd ever get excited about the idea of maybe being able to do 5 minutes of stretching :laugh:

Love to you all! :heart:
  • jaajh
    Just had to post something on here for any sharks still checking in!

SHARKS ARE AWESOME!

So proud of each and every one of you! Just look at those final results!!!! :bigsmile: :heart: :love: :happy:

In the main challenge, we had sharks in 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th place! (Shame a Dolphin got that number one spot, but Verda is a worthy champion :bigsmile: )

The measurements - WAY TO GO MARY!!!! Impressive! :bigsmile: And again, sharks were 1st, 3rd, 4th and 5th!

We rocked those points too! (So glad I got all those max. points weeks in earlier on, as my last 2 weeks were far from impressive! By that time though I had a nice lead :laugh: ) So sharks again were 1st, 2nd, 5th, 7th and 10th.

We TOTALLY DOMINATED!

So proud to be part of this team! And as I said on the final results page, not only did we rock the challenge, YOU are officially the best, most encouraging group of people I could wish for! I loved coming on here in these past few weeks. Even when I was feeling SO awful, you made me smile. THANK YOU! And make sure you all come back for the next challenge! :bigsmile:
  • fang19423
    ^^^^^ second this - SHARKS ROCK :)