10omsy9.jpg
2qvrxbp.jpg
2ey84qv.jpg
iz6w6b.jpg

Replies

• Sheri869
    Sheri869 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Measurement Form Link:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ibaLSzs83zMWhhIOEmfhhHQlHE8Nkoeblcb_Xs2Vsn8/viewform

Good Luck All!!! Keep Up the Great Work!!! You guys Are ALL Winners for Making it this far!!
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    WOW! How time flies when we're having FUN!!!!! Thank you once again Sheri! Your the BEST!!!!
  • scythswife
    scythswife Posts: 1,123 Member
    Mine

Sunday

60 minutes
    325 calories
    55 lower body reps

KMBhoyha

Sunday:
    55 minutes riding & grooming my horse
    317 calories
    5 minutes stretching

SU
  • tabbydog
    tabbydog Posts: 4,925 Member
    Thank you for this challenge, and thank you Verda for the invite! I can't believe that not only did I NOT GAIN through the holidays, but I lost a total of 14 pounds since mid September. (I am participating in a separate challenge with local friends through Facebook which started then). You all inspire me with your perseverance! Thank you and Happy New Year to each of you! You all rock!!

P.S. I have made my initial goal of 135 pounds. 5 more pounds to my ultimate goal!
  • tabbydog
    I spent several hours clearing ice and snow in anticipation of the deep freeze coming. No idea of calories, but I will get 3 other workouts this week. I did spend a lot of time stretching my poor beat up back today.
  • vhuber
    I spent several hours clearing ice and snow in anticipation of the deep freeze coming. No idea of calories, but I will get 3 other workouts this week. I did spend a lot of time stretching my poor beat up back today.
    Gosh Jenn if you did not have your HRM on check MFP for calorie burn. Use it cuz like I said laborous work burns MORE calories than jogging! YOU have done an AWESOME job, soooo proud of ya!!!!
  • vhuber
    Sunday

#1. 41 minutes on the bike for 406 calories
    #2. 5 minutes of stretching.
    #3. 300 Reps ( 50 Core, 100 LB & 150 UB)
  • scythswife
    SU

I have really enjoyed this challenge. Down side I have been yoyoing all year and this challenge was no different. I enjoyed it and look forward to finishing out this challenge.
  • fang19423
    fang19423 Posts: 1,407 Member
    I am so happy to have made it to the final week, I did not think I would, and I am extra happy that there are 4 sharks in the final week. Good luck all, may the best beast win as Verde posted recently on the shark page.

My encouragement for today is:

"It doesn't matter how many times you fall down, the only way to fail is to stop trying ... "

I really needed to remind myself of this today as I really did not feel like working out, but so glad I did. Details below:

Sunday
    Zero

Monday:
    #1 Workout: Leslie Sansone walk your belly flat 3 mile walk & circuit training 64 mins / 657 cals (2 days x 30 mins w/o's still to do)
    #2 Stretching: 5 mins done (2 days x 5 mins yet to do)
    #3 Reps: Core 110, Cardio 110, UB/LB 230 Total 450 (All required reps done)
    #4Personal: Have not posted measurements yet.

SPREADSHEET IS UPDATED TO HERE
  • vhuber
    "This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever; in its place is something that you have left behind...let it be something good."
    ~ Unknown
  • jaajh
    jaajh Posts: 1,262 Member
    Like Mary, I am delighted to see 4 sharks still in this! GO SHARKS!

But also BIG congratulations to ALL of the remaining contenders! You have done amazingly well to get this far. WELL DONE! So sorry that I had to get sick and drop, but I'll be doing #2 and #4 at least this week along with you :bigsmile: Sheri - do we also still note regular points for this week, or is that part of the challenge over now?

Here is a favourite quote of mine, for your encouragement:

Success is not a race, be patient.
    Success leads to success.
    Success is always a work in progress.
    Success doesn't come to you--you go to it.
    Success is a journey, not a destination. Focus on the process.
    Some people dream about success... while others wake up and work hard at it.
    Success is achieved and maintained by those who try-and keep trying.
    Everyday is a good day to SUCCEED!
    If at first you don't succeed-try, try again

As has been said by others: MAY THE BEST BEAST WIN!
  • tabbydog
    Gosh Jenn if you did not have your HRM on check MFP for calorie burn. Use it cuz like I said laborous work burns MORE calories than jogging! YOU have done an AWESOME job, soooo proud of ya!!!!

Sadly this is part of my daily life in winter. :sad: I never log shoveling as exercise. In fact, I was wondering to myself how people actually manage to have heart attacks shoveling snow. My stupid back gives out long before my heart ever would! :grumble:
  • kmbhoya2000
    kmbhoya2000 Posts: 174 Member
    Great job everyone!! Thank you so much Sheri & moderators!! You have all worked so hard to make this possible for us! And thank you everyone for the motivation!

Sunday:
    55 minutes riding & grooming my horse
    317 calories
    5 minutes stretching

Monday:
    45 minutes bike & elliptical
    352 calories
    5 minutes stretching
    75 UB reps
    130 core reps
    50 LB reps
  • kmbhoya2000
    kmbhoya2000 Posts: 174 Member
    "The STRUGGLE you're in TODAY is developing the STRENGTH you need for TOMORROW"
  • usernamekelly1
    usernamekelly1 Posts: 1,941 Member
    Logged to here!
  • tabbydog
    Motivational-quotes.jpg
  • vhuber
    MONDAY:

#1. 47 minutes on bike = 450 calories (Got my husband to workout with me 2 nights in a row!:drinker: )
    #2. 10 minutes of stretching
    #3. 350 REPS ( 100 Cardio, 50 Core & 200 UB)
    #4. posted motivational saying.

Ya all better watch out for those BEASTY DOLPHINS!!!!!:wink:
  • vhuber
    "This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever; in its place is something that you have left behind...let it be something good."
    ~ Unknown

I had a good day, NO regrets!!!! I hope you did too!!
  • pamcuster
    pamcuster Posts: 770 Member
    Nothing for me on Sunday...

Monday:

workout: 30 min circuit with Jillian...216 calories
    stretch: 5 min
    reps: 150 (100 UB/LB and 50 cardio)

And, hey, is there a prize for who can eat the most junk/calories in a day???
    Don't know whether to :laugh: or :cry: !!!
  • scythswife

And, hey, is there a prize for who can eat the most junk/calories in a day???
    Don't know whether to :laugh: or :cry: !!!

I am with you. I ate so much crap yesterday that I just stopped logging it all.

Everything is up to date to here.