WEEK 13 FINAL WEEK CHALLENGE

Replies

• scythswife
    scythswife Posts: 1,123 Member
    bd71c30980c11e8feb70dad3ad7100e8_zps9e812e20.jpg[/URL]

To bad I didn't see this last night
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    C'mon girls pull it together! YOU can do this!!!!!
  • pamcuster
    pamcuster Posts: 770 Member
    I can do this???

I **can** do this!

I **WILL** DO THIS!!!

THANKS!!!
  • Sheri869
    Sheri869 Posts: 1,195 Member
    bd71c30980c11e8feb70dad3ad7100e8_zps9e812e20.jpg[/URL]

To bad I didn't see this last night

I need to hang this on my fridge AND my pantry...I'm with you all....been a bad week for eating!!

I'm sticking with the New Year New You!! Gonna Happen

"I WILL DO THIS!!!

Keep going strong awesome girls!!
  • scythswife
    scythswife Posts: 1,123 Member
    I think I am changing my profile pic to the pic to start the new year. Pam I got my food logged. Going to have to add more later after I workout though. lol NO crap logged but I may add 1 brownie later, or half of one. I love my made from scratch ones maybe I can get my 3 yr old to share 1 with me so I don't eat as much.
  • jaajh
    jaajh Posts: 1,262 Member
    Seems like we are struggling a bit this week with all those festive treats. I am certainly needing to start to say no to my sweet tooth again now my appetite is back.

To Pam and all those others who have felt liked they "failed" over the last day or two, TODAY IS A NEW DAY (and tomorrow is a whole new year!) Here is my encouragement for us all:

FPR70ZP.jpg

KEEP GOING! The end of this challenge may be in sight, but a whole new year is just beginning :laugh: Let's all keep on trying!
  • pamcuster
    You guys are all a great help, support, and encouragement to me! It makes me think we really should have an on-going group for "Sheri's Former Challenge Members" for whoever is interested! I just love how interactive most of the participants here are (compared to most on my friend's list.) ...and that really seems to help me!

:heart:

:flowerforyou:
  • tabbydog
    tabbydog Posts: 4,925 Member
    I have been eating like crap too. BUT, we are not failures! This is one week out of the whole year! We have all busted our butts for nearly 13 weeks, and that includes the folks that had to drop for whatever reason, they are still here earning their points and doing their best! A day here and a day there does not make failure, it means we are human and have a life! :heart:

I ran for 56 minutes yesterday (Monday). 500 calories.

I brought my stuff to run at work today but it was too busy. If I have time I will do something quick when I get home tonight. If not, there are still 4 days left of this week, although it is going to be COLD. Glad I don't have any 120 minute workouts to do in this crap! I am NOT a treadmill girl!:laugh:

I hope everyone has a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR! See you in 2014!:drinker:
  • fang19423
    fang19423 Posts: 1,407 Member
    You guys are all a great help, support, and encouragement to me! It makes me think we really should have an on-going group for "Sheri's Former Challenge Members" for whoever is interested! I just love how interactive most of the participants here are (compared to most on my friend's list.) ...and that really seems to help me!

:heart:

:flowerforyou:

I hear you Pam - it is certainly a great group of people that take part in Sheri's challenges :bigsmile:

Keep up the good work everyone and my encouragement for today:

Do something today that your future self will thank you for ...
  • fang19423
    Tuesday:
    #1 Workout: C25K day1 week1 30 mins, walking 36 mins, HIIT 8 mins - Total 74 mins / 442 cals (1 day x 30 mins w/o's still to do)
    #2 Stretching: 5 mins done (1 days x 5 mins yet to do)
    #3 Reps: All required reps done but added another 65 today of mixed reps.
    #4Personal: Have not posted measurements yet.

SPREADSHEET UPDATED TO HERE
  • kmbhoya2000
    kmbhoya2000 Posts: 174 Member
    Good work everyone. Give yourselves a break, it's the holidays, it's a festive time & a time to enjoy things. I have been right there with you with all of the sweet s& junk that's been around. But, the New Year is starting & you can start now to get things back in order!

And, I am starting the New Year with bronchitis :( Oh well, I'm hoping we caught it quickly, this is the first lung infection sonce I've been on the chemo meds, so I'm hoping it's not terrible, I guess we will see...

Needless to say, I don't have anything to add today, hopefully some reps later... AND, I am happy to say, my husband and I will be doing the 30 day ab & leg challenge!

thank you all for giving such great motivation & inspiration!
  • fang19423
    Good work everyone. Give yourselves a break, it's the holidays, it's a festive time & a time to enjoy things. I have been right there with you with all of the sweet s& junk that's been around. But, the New Year is starting & you can start now to get things back in order!

And, I am starting the New Year with bronchitis :( Oh well, I'm hoping we caught it quickly, this is the first lung infection sonce I've been on the chemo meds, so I'm hoping it's not terrible, I guess we will see...

Needless to say, I don't have anything to add today, hopefully some reps later... AND, I am happy to say, my husband and I will be doing the 30 day ab & leg challenge!

thank you all for giving such great motivation & inspiration!

Hope you feel better soon, and hoping that 2014 is a happy and healthy year for you.
  • pamcuster
    Well, I managed to keep my food under control today...and get a lot of working out done! YAY!

Tuesday:

workout: 100 minutes (65 with Leslie; 35 on the rebounder)...529 calories :happy:
    stretch: 5 minutes
    reps: 100 core

And (surprise!) tomorrow's a NEW DAY just like today was! (That is *supposed* to be supportive and encouraging!) :wink:

Does anyone else here have a problem keeping your mindset right as far as fitness and weight loss? I mean, some days, I am all gung-ho, and other days, I absolutely could not care less. (Sorry, but I'm just leveling with you all!) I seem to be an all-or-nothing type...so I do *really* good or *really* bad. It's hard to make any real lasting progress that way! Can any of you relate? Does anybody have any great words of wisdom to magically make me consistent?!
  • vhuber
    @Pam, I think we ALL have weeks like that & I personally blame hormones. One week I'm positive/energetic & the next I really have to dig deep. But I will not fail because I will not quit!!! Way to have a POSITIVE day!!!!

My Tuesday was not so good. I felt drained all day but I made myself walk on the TM for 30 minutes and burned 230 cals.

If you go out tonite enjoy yourself but please be responsible!!!

May our 2014 be the year for achieving our goals and the joy of good health be our blessing!!! Happy New Year my beastly friends!
  • usernamekelly1
    usernamekelly1 Posts: 1,941 Member
    RfkmGY6.jpg
  • kmbhoya2000

Hope you feel better soon, and hoping that 2014 is a happy and healthy year for you.

Thank you! Happy New Year to you! I hope you have a wonderful year!
  • kmbhoya2000
    @ Pam, I used to do that, back & forth. After 20 years with this rheumatoid disease though, and having my 2 young boys, I realize it's worth the discomfort & 'pain' of the hard work to be healthy & feel better for the most part. I'm sorry I can't be more helpful...I just know I've gotten where I'm totally out of shape, & that hurts so much worse & then it's such a longer road back to getting in shape that I don't want to be there ever again!

That said, there are times where my body needs rest & I have to respect that & take a day...
  • jaajh
    jaajh Posts: 1,262 Member
    HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL!

I agree with Pam that all of you here are so encouraging and a great group of people to "hang out" with! Thanks for all your encouragements in 2013. Looking for to this carrying on in 2014!~

As for the good days/ bad days bit, yes Pam, I think we ALL go through that. My only "tip" is that I talk to myself (yes, I know, I just confirmed ALL your thoughts about me :laugh: ) I tell myself (out loud if I need to, but preferably not when anyone else is present :blushing: ) that I am worth it - worth taking care of my body, worth spending time exercising, worth more than the pleasure that biscuit or chocolate will give me (sometime have to shout a bit loud at that part!!!!) ... and I just refuse to give up! (You already know I am stubborn and determined, Pam :laugh: ) Yes, I do still "fail", or as someone above put it, have normal life moments when I am not so good! BUT one day or one bad meal will NOT make me give up. Keep seeing the positive in life and keep always telling yourself that YOU are worth it!

And on that note, let's all make 2014 the BEST year yet in terms of our overall health and general lifestyle. I am seriously missing being able to work out. Managed 5 minutes of stretching yesterday and today though :bigsmile: and 25 calf raises every day since Monday! It's those little steps that matter :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • pamcuster
    Glad you're on the mend, Ali!

Thank you all for the responses so far! I felt soooo down after a BAD day of eating...and that came right after I 'allowed' myself a WEEK of BAD eating around xmas. So, the scale was up, and I felt **horrible!**
    I do feel so much better (physically and mentally) when I'm eating right and exercising...for me, though, it's just too easy to fall back into the eat-whatever-I-want-and-be-lazy mode. (Unfortunately, that comes all too natural...) So I feel like I'll be fighting my own natural tendencies from now on...that's a rather daunting thought!

At any rate, it helps to have you guys here! It's not an over-statement to say that I love you all! :heart:
  • vhuber
    “Being challenged in life is inevitable, being defeated is optional.”
    ― Roger Crawford

I hope everyones 1st day of a NEW Year was AWESOME!!!

I was wanting to SWEAT today so I did what my stitches allowed & I did bust a sweat, not a drencher but it was ok!

Wednesday:
    #1. 62 minutes between the treadmill & the bike for 605 calories.
    #2. stretched for 10
    #3. 150 Reps (all UB)
    #4. posted another motivational. Will post my measurements tomorrow or Friday.