30 day shred January Challenge

Replies

• dorva
    dorva Posts: 5
    Have started 30 day shred countless times but this time I'm gonna give it my 100%. Thanks for starting this group, am sure we'll get through it with each others help. Best wishes to all :)
  • I would love to try this! I am going to Miami in February and want to lose 10 pounds before hitting the beach!
  • Kerilynnda
    Kerilynnda Posts: 129 Member
    I am in!! I also tried this before and only got about a week into it. This time is going to be different! :)
  • devilwhiterose
    devilwhiterose Posts: 1,157 Member
    I started it last night (I did it randomly throughout the year last year), I love it! Feel free to add me if you want.
  • Mellie289
    Mellie289 Posts: 1,191 Member
    Please add me! I've been looking on here the last couple days to see if anyone is starting a group. I love Jillian's workouts and did this before but I'm starting over again with 30 DS after 6 months of cancer treatment. New Year's is a fresh start for me.
  • i am 100 percent in count me in add me when are you going to start challenge?
  • Eeedyott2
    Eeedyott2 Posts: 3 Member
    Please add me to this group. I've tried doing this program on my own before but I only get a few days/weeks in before I taper off....
  • yes I'm starting it too! Jan 1-30th!!!!!!!! I want to lose 17 lbs.
    Thank you,
    Melissa in Massachusetts
  • I meant to say please add me!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • t_welch11
    t_welch11 Posts: 52 Member
    Would love to do this challenge :)
  • Melissa132129
    Melissa132129 Posts: 205 Member
    I'd like to be added to the group. I have done the 30 day shred twice now and it's weird but I always stop with 4 or 5 days left. This time I would like to actually complete it. But both times I have done it I did see awesome results ; )
  • rswalls
    rswalls Posts: 157 Member
    I'm in...I bought the dvd at least 6 months ago and haven't opened it yet :-(
  • raegrove
    raegrove Posts: 37 Member
    I'm in! I also tried it the end of November, but hard to get a good workout in with a 4 year old and 8 month old. My goal day is February 11th (my 30th birthday) and I only have 1.6 impossible to lose lbs left to loose. this should get met here!
  • hml86
    hml86 Posts: 225 Member
    I would like to join this challenge. I'm currently on Day 2 with the DVD. I def have a love/hate relationship with Jillian. I love the results but hate the soreness. Lol This is my 4th round with the DVD, it def works & gave me amazing results every time. Everyone please feel free to add me! Now let's get shredded!!
  • ponycyndi
    ponycyndi Posts: 858 Member
    What the heck....I'm in. I ordered my dvd last night, so it will be here on Friday. I'm already at my goal weight, but feeling flabby in mymidsection and thighs.

Off to take before pics and measurements.
  • Hungry_Annie
    Hungry_Annie Posts: 807 Member
    Im gonna give it another go. I made it to day 17 last year and had amazing results but hurt my knee and never started back up.
    I'm gonna start on the 2nd
  • suzmquz
    suzmquz Posts: 2 Member
    I'd love to join. :smile: I just did this work out about an hour ago, but the one with weights. I also did a pure barre video.
  • wen001bro
    wen001bro Posts: 131 Member
    Please add me! I started today and I even got a digital copy so I can do it while it travel for work. I'm feeling pretty yucky these days and need to make some changes.
  • scoobydoo76
    scoobydoo76 Posts: 4 Member
    Can I join to please?

Have made it half way through before and started again several times but lose motivation.

I need someone to hold me accountable, I also find if I do before and after pics it helps with motivation.

Thanks
  • DitchThis
    DitchThis Posts: 24 Member
    I'd like to be added.

Anyone doing 30DS on the xbox one or just me?