Stronger, Better, Faster, Challenge...July 27

yoginimary
yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
I can't believe I'm up this early, and I don't have to be anywhere! Husband woke up early and went for a bike ride. I like to have my coffee first.

Yesterday, I walked about 7 miles. I put hills in for more calorie burn. Today I'll probably do a mixture of elliptical and walking. We're having my favorite pizza tonight, so lots of exercise on the menu today.

I know I should enjoy the present, but every year about this time I start looking forward to fall. I also start dreaming about vacations in the Pacific Northwest or the Northeast. 2.5 more months of extreme heat.

Have a great workout!

Mary

Replies

• yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
    I can't believe I'm up this early, and I don't have to be anywhere! Husband woke up early and went for a bike ride. I like to have my coffee first.

Yesterday, I walked about 7 miles. I put hills in for more calorie burn. Today I'll probably do a mixture of elliptical and walking. We're having my favorite pizza tonight, so lots of exercise on the menu today.

I know I should enjoy the present, but every year about this time I start looking forward to fall. I also start dreaming about vacations in the Pacific Northwest or the Northeast. 2.5 more months of extreme heat.

Have a great workout!

Mary
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Today is dance class. . .if the weather holds out, I'll walk at least one way.

I'm sore from my training session yesterday. Also, on the way home from it I accidentally ordered a caffeinated latte, therefore burned 300 more calories cleaning for nearly 3 hours. (It's been a while. . .)

Happy moving to all!:flowerforyou:
  • natalie424
    natalie424 Posts: 320
    Good Morning...

Today's plan:
    --BL Cardio + Sculpting DVD---->Done!... but I thought it would NEVER end... I'm sore from yesterday!
    --drink extra water
    --walk after dinner

Have a great Sunday! :)
  • JulieB21
    JulieB21 Posts: 492
    No structured exercise for me today. I vacuumed the pool and went for a bike ride. Back to Turbo Jam tomorrow though!