If you could spend the day with anyone.....

Replies

• xojox
    xojox Posts: 187 Member
    :blushing: sounds corny, but it is true, i'd like to spend the day with some of my mfp pals!!!!!

i will never meet most, but they've changed my life and attitude in ways i can't even describe on here :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • Easy. I want one more day with my late husband

:flowerforyou: :heart:

Thank you. I'm afraid my eyes just leaked and I didn't see that coming.

My eyes teared for you {{{hugs}}}}

Too sad. Going to have to have emotional munchies now.
  • Male: Sigurd Viking Warrior Hero

Female: The Volva's who's pouch is on display at Uppsala

I would go with Allfather Odin to see if I could get me a Hammer.
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Hmmm.....

Men:
    Tim Burton
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Stephen King
    Sid Vicious
    Alexander McQueen

Women:
    Helena Bonham Carter
    Drew Barrymore
    Rose Mcgowan
    Janis Joplin
    Brittany Murphy
  • AsaThorsWoman
    AsaThorsWoman Posts: 2,303 Member
    [/quote]

I would go with Allfather Odin to see if I could get me a Hammer.
    [/quote]

The hammer came from the dwarves :)
  • ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    I'd like to get Lucifer's side of the story...

and maybe grill the "Virgin" Mary for a few hours. :smile:

• I would go with Allfather Odin to see if I could get me a Hammer.
    [/quote]

The hammer came from the dwarves :)
    [/quote]

You are correct the Ovaldi's sons.
  • Dreamgirl97
    Dreamgirl97 Posts: 106 Member
    Men- My dad (just one more day, a chance to say good bye)

Women-Maya Angelou, I adore her.
  • KeriD
    KeriD Posts: 324
    Easy. I want one more day with my late husband

n748650082_5779566_4823.jpg?t=1288991582

grad.jpg?t=1288991506
    Simply Beautiful.....{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}} :heart: :heart: :heart:

Without a doubt my beautiful amazing dad is who I would want to spend the day with!
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Man: George Clooney

Woman: Jennifer Aniston
  • StacySkinny
    StacySkinny Posts: 984 Member
    Man - It's a toss up between Buddha and Jesus
    Woman - It's a toss up between Joan of Arc and Mother Teresa

By the way, after reading many of the responses me thinks some of you are choosing with your hormones and not your heads. lol :P Great topic and posts by the way, it really makes one think. :)
  • man: bret michaels

woman: sharon osborne
  • Memah
    Memah Posts: 129
    Woman: my mom -- Oh, how I've missed her these last fifteen years. She was my best bud. :heart:

Man: Jesus
  • Alyshe
    Alyshe Posts: 509 Member
    Thats a good Q. They're are many great people to choose from. You did say the meaning one. But it's so hard to chose just one. I'm going to break the rules like others but I will start by saying my number one.

The top men I would love to get to know
    1. Jesus..... ( For those of you that have but Jesus. I thinks thats wonderful. I have to say thought I feel that if we are saved then we already know Jesus. However I would still love to spend a day with him. That would be wonderful. Jesus his my man hands down.)
    2. Shia Labeouf.....as odd as it may sound his up bringing, great actor, funny. I would like to get know him more as a person. He also has good looks.
    3. Gerard Butler....I would love to learn more about him and his scottish cultur. It would be so fun to spend a day in Scotland with him. He's a great actor, funny, On Novemeber 30th St. Andrews day! I'm sure he can rock a kilt. :)
    4. Bill Cobsy.... I would love to meet him. When I was growing up my great grandmothers best friend was african american and she was like a grandma to me. So after all the years of watching the Cosby show I had no idea what that ment for afican americans in america. I would love to hear about his life stories and life leasons.
    5. Harrison Ford.... who did not love Indiana Jones. I remember playing pretend Indiana Jones when I was younger with the neighbour girls (all of us where girls by the way) He was also a great actor. And I think that if any other Idiana Jones movies comes out Shia Labeouf makes a great Indiana Jones Jr. and of course I should be an actress in the movie as well. :)

For women. That harder for me to pick then men.
    1. I would love to meet Mary. Virgin Mary. That would be wonderful. Id want to know what she was like.
    2.The Queen of England. Queen Elizabeth II. I would love to hear her life stories and family history stories. It would be so much fun.
    3. Oprah Winfrey.... She has done so much for people every where. She is a wonderful lady.
    4. Queen Elizabeth I. I would love to go back in time and talk with her.
    5. Tyra Banks...For making women around the world feel beautiful.

I'm know that all of the people that I chose are insperations to many people because that are great people :D
  • autumnater
    autumnater Posts: 42 Member
    Man: Josh Groban! What a voice~
    Woman: Diane Keaton....seems so down to earth!!!
  • selbyhutch
    selbyhutch Posts: 531 Member
    Man: Dalai Lama (the 14th - Tenzin Gyatso)
    Woman: Christiane Amanpour
  • reesepieces
    reesepieces Posts: 253 Member
    Man: Johnny Depp - he's an amazing actor with all sorts of personalities....and he's gorgeous!

Woman: Sabrina Ward Harrison - wonderful artist who incorporates her own feelings into the art!