My 2013 New Year's Resolution led to dropping 180lbs (Pics)

Replies

• tedrickp
    tedrickp Posts: 1,229 Member
    Thank you everyone for your kind words here, messages and friend requests. Overwhelmed by all the :heart: :drinker:

A lot of talk about this being a mean place on the forums - but I am on other message boards I wouldn't post my after pic let alone my before pic LOL This place is alright...

Who dat say you gonna keep dat weight?

PS Time of some new Saints attire. Great problem to have. Way to go awesome job finish strong.

WHO DAT! My man! Pierre Thomas out - Saints on road in Philly today - ughhh hope they don't make me emotionally eat :laugh:

Funny story - my brother and I both started losing weight at same time. I now fit in his Jimmy Graham jersey and he doesn't! Great weight loss reward.
    Great Job Ted!! I know first hand the journey you are on and the road seems so long.. I remember when I hit that 150 lb. loss mark and everyone was so supportive and congratulating me but all I could think about was yeah well I still weigh 410 lbs. but stay focused, stay the course, and I am here to tell you that in the end, it will ALL Be Worth it..... I am living proof of that.... Again Congrats!! and continued Success in 2014 and beyond!!! :drinker:

Thanks a lot Ed - a message to you was one of my leaping points. Maybe next January Ill be asking you body lift advice :happy:
  • jigsaw_me
    jigsaw_me Posts: 616 Member
    Total success in my book! Very inspirational and helpful - great advice thanks.
  • annekka
    annekka Posts: 517 Member
    Amazing job so far, and keep up the good work!
  • jmatthews78
    jmatthews78 Posts: 14 Member
    Legend!
  • curvycarrie
    curvycarrie Posts: 56 Member
    Congratulation! What an inspiring post! Thank you for sharing.:smile:
  • rachaelgifford
    rachaelgifford Posts: 320 Member
    Amazing - great job :drinker:
  • Spewze72
    Spewze72 Posts: 82 Member
    That was a really great read Ted, so inspiring...thank you. :)

And your ticker made me snork. :) xx
  • BeefyBFit
    BeefyBFit Posts: 180 Member
    Nice work! Congrats dude!
  • tinnyhinny
    tinnyhinny Posts: 51 Member
    GREAT JOB! Your hard work is paying off. I bet you feel alot better. #1 rule=keep moving and stay strong. You got this :happy:
  • jenny181111
    jenny181111 Posts: 163 Member
    wow you're absolutely amazing <3 xx such an inspiration
  • Wow, what an achievement and thanks so much for sharing your inspiration store and all that knowledge!!! Way to go!!
  • Absolutely AMAZING progress!! Congrats!!
  • thintami2
    thintami2 Posts: 15 Member
    Congrats to you on your journey, thanks for the awesome information.
  • UhhMaaaaaaziiiiiiiiiiiing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • TXEXrunner
    TXEXrunner Posts: 178 Member
    What an awesome story - keep rockin it in 2014. Congratulations on your success!
  • LaraRN
    LaraRN Posts: 128 Member
    Wow! Congratulations! Thanks for sharing - you are truly an inspiration. That BIG, GIGANTIC smile on your face says it all!!!!
  • egulbr00
    egulbr00 Posts: 2 Member
    Way to go man! Awesome Job!
  • cornfritter22
    cornfritter22 Posts: 230 Member
    APPLAUSE, APPLAUSE!!!!! Best success story I think I've ever read. I especially like your tips on motivation. So true! Well done, Sir.
  • grillnchill
    grillnchill Posts: 772 Member
    Amazeballs! Dude, YOU ROCK! Thank you for sharing your experiences and what worked for you. :)

Keep up the excellent work. :drinker:
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Kudos! Fantastic progress and excellent write up of your story. I am sure it will help a lot of people. Well done and good luck with your continued progress.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!