Looking for friends that won't delete me if I slack off

2»

Replies

• FirecrackerJess
    FirecrackerJess Posts: 276 Member
    Feel free to add me if you like.
  • I am looking for friends and I too disappear for a while sometimes life just get s crazy! You can add me if you would like!
  • noluckducky15
    noluckducky15 Posts: 54 Member
    I go missing frequently and have a very low friends list as a result of my MIA times....feel free to add me!
  • Add me too, I'm new, I'm sure I will go awol from time to time. I really like the site!
  • sharlsw
    sharlsw Posts: 2 Member
    I am the same as you. I am starting AGAIN today. I am the heaviest I have ever been and my body just isn't well at all. I would love to be your friend.
  • Jimmy_Jojo
    Jimmy_Jojo Posts: 27 Member
    I think it's natural to go missing on here from time to time, I've 'restarted' quite a bit! No one's perfect. I'm happy to have more friends if anyone feels like adding me :)
  • I totally understand that. It's happened to me, feel free to add me.
  • cyn3652
    cyn3652 Posts: 2 Member
    I, too hope to get motivated. I am 55 and have about 45 pounds to lose.

I hope by making friends in here it will help me get motivated
  • fluffymaggie3
    fluffymaggie3 Posts: 29 Member
    I walked away for about 4 months !! I totally understand, life gets in the way !! I will not delete you, if you will not delete me, hahah !!! Lets try to change our lives and patterns together so we can feel great about ourselves !!
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Hi any here may add me..I don't delete. Especially since ebbing and flowing is common in the weight LSD journey. Have done it myself.
  • ftloy
    ftloy Posts: 132 Member
    Feel free to add me, as well. I can sometimes "disappear" for a brief time too and I would hope that people wouldn't dismiss me because of it; therefore, I know how it feels, so I have no intention of bailing on anyone at the drop of the hat. Hell, I can't even get a response to my introduction post, but I'm still here, willing to be a motivation buddy for anyone and everyone!
  • Abb22y
    Abb22y Posts: 13 Member
    Hey , I'm very active here, but i don't delete anyone , fell free to add me the more friends the better .
  • You can add me too I am the same way sometimes life just gets in the way as much as you dont want it to this year I need to learn to balance for my health.
  • leehudson1
    leehudson1 Posts: 22 Member
    Feel free to add me!
  • FR sent i log daily and like to help motivate folk to stay at it. Anyone else feel free to add as well
  • chandanders
    chandanders Posts: 51 Member
    Hi Guys,

feel free to add me too! Sometimes I go away for a month or so because of my job (I am an archaeologist), which prevents me from logging sometimes. I would love to encourage you all. Let's meet our goals this year!
  • carys2014
    carys2014 Posts: 19 Member
    I wont delete anyone>.<
  • likleylad
    likleylad Posts: 30 Member
    :smile: hi you are welcome to add me as your friend , we are all in the same boat about our weight i will try and help you through this journey sometimes it won't be easy but we are all here to help each other and promise i wont delete you, anyone is welcome to add me
  • Kauczuk
    Kauczuk Posts: 14 Member
    Let's give it a try! ;) I'm a newbie, but I'm also hard working, already lost 45lbs, some more to go away ;)
  • Tammer81
    Tammer81 Posts: 38 Member
    Just sent you a request… I promise not to delete you if you slack off; indeed I will hector you into slacking on anew ;) That goes for anyone else who'd like an accountabilibuddy…